• 5(current)
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG
I have recently updated AppleTV 2 to 5.0 (iOS 5.1 - 9B179b) but I am having problems with TVCatchup 2.0.9 just keeps saying error unfortunately an error occured in the addon. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but to no joy, I sanyone else having the same problem.
KJ31

- ATV2 5.0.2 (iOS 5.1.1 - 9B830)
- XBMC v11 Eden Final
- Skin: Quartz
- FC Seas0nPass 0.8.6
- aTV Flash (black) 1.6
Two words, Log File! I know I'm good, but even I need something to go onSmile
My mistake I forgot to change the region on atv2 when updated but now it all works fine, Keep up the good work and am loving the epg
KJ31

- XBMC v11 Eden Final
- FC Seas0nPass 0.8.6
- aTV Flash (black) 1.6
(2012-04-04, 15:27)KJ31 Wrote: My mistake I forgot to change the region on atv2 when updated but now it all works fine, Keep up the good work and am loving the epg

Forgot to change the region?? I've never known that to throw an error :~ Oh well, at least its working for you now Smile

I've just pushed an update out that means you SHOULD see a massive performance boost on things like ATV's and iPads Smile It also now shows the plugin in the Video Addon's Menu too now, for those that have the Programs option hidden.
I mean the region on atv2, will this update be automatic or do I have to do anything as i can not see any update and it is still the same nothing has changed
KJ31

- XBMC v11 Eden Final
- FC Seas0nPass 0.8.6
- aTV Flash (black) 1.6
(2012-04-04, 19:38)KJ31 Wrote: I mean the region on atv2, will this update be automatic or do I have to do anything as i can not see any update and it is still the same nothing has changed

As long as I haven't broken the repo, and as long as you've got the repo installed then it should be automatic Smile
I can't get the latest version to install from your custom repo. Clicking update did nothing, so i uninstalled, and tried to install the latest one. It's still exhibiting the same issue. Going to try a reboot next as the HTPC has been on but dormant for several days.

Automatic updating for the add-on was also set to enabled, but it didn't auto-update. Instead the update appeared in "available Updates".
Try it and let me know, I'm wondering if I've broken something Confused
No Joy dj_gerbil. When install is clicked from the repo, the add-on icon changes for a split second to the default (gear) then back to the TVCatchup icon, but the add-on does not install (2.0.12).
Ok, you can grab the update directly from here. See if that works.
Hi

Installed the Repo, clean, and then chose TBCatchup and installed it. Configured it and all good!

Cheers and well done!
Thanks dj_gerbil. Install from zip worked.

Smile
(2012-04-05, 00:12)GreyPaint Wrote: Hi

Installed the Repo, clean, and then chose TBCatchup and installed it. Configured it and all good!

Cheers and well done!

That's good to know. Glad its working for you both.

(2012-04-05, 00:18)gibxxi Wrote: Thanks dj_gerbil. Install from zip worked.

Smile

I had to uninstall TVC and then install from your repo again and it came up straight away as the new version 2.0.11 but it didnt do it automatic and auto update is set to on. Hope this info helps (I also had the update issue to get to 2.0.9 and had to do the same thing)
KJ31

- XBMC v11 Eden Final
- FC Seas0nPass 0.8.6
- aTV Flash (black) 1.6
(2012-04-05, 10:38)KJ31 Wrote: I had to uninstall TVC and then install from your repo again and it came up straight away as the new version 2.0.11 but it didnt do it automatic and auto update is set to on. Hope this info helps (I also had the update issue to get to 2.0.9 and had to do the same thing)

Are you on Eden Final? Trying to work out when things went weird and i'm starting to spot a pattern.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG3