• 9(current)
Release Forum Browser - Programs Addon
(2012-04-03, 23:18)dj_gerbil Wrote: Hi Ruuk

I too have managed to add TVCatchup, but I don't seem to be able to post in it or even here even though I've set my logins for both. I can post my log if needed, although the only useful thing I saw was the confirmation of my login.

Cheers, Chris.

This is a post from Forum Browser.
Just testing.
I'll have to try posting to TVCatchup.
(2012-04-04, 02:47)ruuk Wrote:
(2012-04-03, 23:18)dj_gerbil Wrote: Hi Ruuk

I too have managed to add TVCatchup, but I don't seem to be able to post in it or even here even though I've set my logins for both. I can post my log if needed, although the only useful thing I saw was the confirmation of my login.

Cheers, Chris.

This is a post from Forum Browser.
Just testing.
I'll have to try posting to TVCatchup.

Turns out I have to live in the UK to register on TVCatchup.

Go ahead and try again and then send the log. Maybe there's something helpful there.

Ok, just tried posting both here and over at TVC with no luck Sad You can find my log file here
(2012-04-04, 20:14)dj_gerbil Wrote: Ok, just tried posting both here and over at TVC with no luck Sad You can find my log file here

I just added code that shows a dialog with the reason when posting fails. Hopefully that will help. As soon as I post the next version, you can try again.
Ok, cheers, I'll watch out for the update Smile
Version 0.9.5

Changes:
- Fixed a bug with character encoding errors
- Added dialog with the reason when when creating a new post fails
- Skin Redone
- Added logged in indicator on forums window
- Disabled settings which currently won't work (Because of Tapatalk api and skin changes)
- Added logging of version

Get it here:

http://forumbrowserxbmc.googlecode.com/f...-0.9.5.zip
I'm away for a few days,

I will try this when I get back, sounds good
Version 0.9.6

Changes:
- Logged in status now checks api response headers value to catch expired login (previously just set to true on successful login)
- Improved error handling and messages, should help with lost focus on errors
- When adding Tapatalk forum, adds favicon to the logo list (in case there is nothing better)
- Added the ability to remove/add built-in forums from the forums list
- Fixed a bug with page display being blank on PM's
- Fixed some issues with quoting from the message view
- Removed all translation code as google now has only a paid translation service
- Fixes some preview issues in the 'Post Reply' dialog
- Cleaned out unused images, fixed some scrollbars

Get it here:

http://forumbrowserxbmc.googlecode.com/f...-0.9.6.zip
Ok, just tried posting both here and over at TVC again and still no luck Sad You can find my log file here I've noticed its complaining about global Post not defined.
(2012-04-05, 20:52)dj_gerbil Wrote: Ok, just tried posting both here and over at TVC again and still no luck Sad You can find my log file here I've noticed its complaining about global Post not defined.
So my error reporting was broken. Uhg.

Dozen'th times a charm. This version should work Smile

Get it here:

http://forumbrowserxbmc.googlecode.com/f...-0.9.7.zip
Ok, now we're getting somewhere. It's still not working but at least I've got an error message now. On here it says "Posting a reply failed. You do not have permission to view this." On TVC it says "Posting a reply failed. You do not have permission to access this page." Do you want my log file too?
(2012-04-05, 21:50)dj_gerbil Wrote: Ok, now we're getting somewhere. It's still not working but at least I've got an error message now. On here it says "Posting a reply failed. You do not have permission to view this." On TVC it says "Posting a reply failed. You do not have permission to access this page." Do you want my log file too?

Nope. Log file will say the same thing.

Is the new indicator in the upper right corner green before and after posting? (Well trying to post that is Smile )
It was earlier, but now no, it seems not to be green Sad
(2012-04-05, 22:14)dj_gerbil Wrote: It was earlier, but now no, it seems not to be green Sad

Well what I need to know is if it was green before you posted, then you posted, and then immediately after it was green or not. I'm trying to find out if the the session is staying logged in. It can after time expire, but what I'm wondering is if you are logging in and that is not being carried on to the next request at all.
(2012-04-05, 22:22)ruuk Wrote:
(2012-04-05, 22:14)dj_gerbil Wrote: It was earlier, but now no, it seems not to be green Sad

Well what I need to know is if it was green before you posted, then you posted, and then immediately after it was green or not. I'm trying to find out if the the session is staying logged in. It can after time expire, but what I'm wondering is if you are logging in and that is not being carried on to the next request at all.

Ok, sorry I just reread my comment and it was a little vague. When I first opened the Forum Browser after installing it the light was Green. I tried to post and got the error messages. I exited XBMC and went back to what I was doing when your next email came in and went back into XBMC and the light was grey.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Forum Browser - Programs Addon5