• 198(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
That is what I tried.

The artwork downloader is required to use the poster.jpg toggle and it will download a poster.jpg into each of my series folders which I am trying to avoid.

I guess I will have to wait for Marcos Sad

Thanks for the help though.
Hi Parker_Payne,

(2012-01-02, 21:22)Parker_Payne Wrote: No, didn't work here. Neither 'movie.nfo' nor 'movie name.nfo' leads MQ3 1.2.0 showing up the Germany ratings.

Again, I have nothing changed within my .nfo files (or with Ember that generats these files). German ratings worked before MQ3 1.1.3.

Additional Info: Ember writes this string into the .nfo file: <mpaa>Germany:16</mpaa>.

What's with the other (German) guys? Are the German ratings working on your side?

I can confirm this. With 1.2.0 Marcos has removed my changes for the german mpaa flags. That's the reason why they aren't displayed anymore.
The german mpaa flags will only be displayed if there is something like "FSK0" in the.nfo File and/or in the database.

@Marcos: Can you tell me why you have removed my changes from the code? Can you please reintegrate my changes for the german mpaa flags into the code?
bye
samurai07

HTPC: ASRock A75M-ITX, A8-3850, 4GB Ram, 60GB SSD, Win7 x64, XBMC Eden
@Alethenorio: Check your scaper settings. If it's set to "prefer posters" you may find that setting any banner modes in the skin may cause this. I've had similar issues myself, although not in the screen you posted a screenshot of admittedly. I think the skin will use the same art file for both banner and poster modes, but whether prefer posters is set in your scraper dictats which type is downloaded when art is downloaded. If you DO have banners already, then disregard this post.
(2012-04-05, 23:27)mindweaver Wrote: I have this problem aswell. No backdrops in TV Series section and no backdrops when playing music. They worked fine just some weeks ago. An MQ3 update broke them. Running Eden on Windows 7. Marcos, any ideas?

I'm getting occasional black screens in Movies / TV series, but not constant black screens. Plan to enable extended debug logging in XBMC and see if I can find an error message that looks like it's causing this, but haven't had time yet.
In response to my previous post, I enabled debug logging in XBMC and see the following lines in the XBMC:

Code:
03:52:17 T:6448   DEBUG: Re-caching image 'special://userdata/addon_data/script.artworkorganizer/MovieFanart/Bad Boys (1995).tbn' as '5/539d19f6.tbn' full size
03:52:17 T:6448    INFO: Caching image from: special://userdata/addon_data/script.artworkorganizer/MovieFanart/Bad Boys (1995).tbn to special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/5/539d19f6.tbn
03:52:17 T:6448   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Thumbnails\5\539d19f6.tbn
03:52:17 T:6448   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/5/539d19f6.tbn
03:52:17 T:6840   DEBUG:   msg: PICTURE::LoadImage: Unable to open image: special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/5/539d19f6.tbn Error: (0)
03:52:17 T:6840   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/5/539d19f6.tbn

The source file (created by artwork organizer) exists, and is not corrupt. Checked this by renaming the file to jpg and previewing it. The "cached" version is also present and ok, as I renamed that one to *.jpg and previewed it as well. But in as far as the main menu is concerned it comes up with black screens for all fanart that cause this error message to appear. Therefore I think this is either a problem with XBMC or the skin. Artwork organizer is doing it's job as intended, so that rules it out as being the problem. What I don't get is why the system is attempting to delete (and failing) the image before it's even been displayed, unless it's attempting to delete the existing version before replacing it with the one from the artwork organizer folder. If that's the case I would of thought it would be simpler to just directly overwrite the existing file.

I also don't understand why the texture manager reports it's unable to load the file when it's present and not corrupt, unless the above has something to do with that too.
Just upgraded to EDEN .... this skin is sweeter....
(2012-03-15, 01:55)dars55 Wrote: Now.... if I can figure out how to select new TV Show thumbs (posters) I will be happy. I am using "Use poster.jpg for TV Shows". When I show info for a tv show I only have the option to "Get Fanart" no option for "Get Thumb". I know this used to exist, and when I switch to Confluence the option to "Get Thumb" is there again. Any ideas on this...?

After upgrading to Eden 11 and updating MQ3, I am still seeing this same behavior. I am not given the option to "Get Thumb" for TV Shows. I am using Artwork Downloader, have "Download Poster" selected in its' settings, have "Use Poster.jpg" selected in skin settings, but am only given "Get Fanart" when in a TV Show Information. As previous, when I switch to Confluence the option to "Get Thumb" returns. Screen shot shows what I am given (and also shows why I am continuing to look for a solution - what language is that cover anyways?). I hope there is someone that has the solution to this.

Turn off "Use Poster.jpg" in skin settings, and the option appears. I already posted this before as a bug but marcos said it was normal behavior, see http://code.google.com/p/mod-skin/issues...&start=100.

But other skins don't have this problem so i still think this option should be visible, +1 it.
If the "Use poster.jpg" option is used in skin settings, the corresponding setting for each individual item (Get Thumb) is removed, and it will use the poster.jpg file in the movie's folder.

If therefore, using Artwork Downloader to get your covers / etc you may want to specify English as your preferred language. If you turn off the "Use Poster.jpg" setting, you can still use poster.jpgs from the movie folder by selecting the "Local Thumb" when accessing the "Get Thumb" option from the movie's info screen, it just means you'll have to do it manually for each film.

If you have scraped your library already, but have undesirable posters (say from IMDB / etc.) You can set the option in Artwork Downloader to "Overwrite All Fanart". I think this option will only work for a bulk update, and is a one-time deal. What I mean by that is, Artwork downloader will replace ALL downloaded art for all items in the library, and then automatically turn this setting off upon completion.
And that language must be russian or ukrainian Wink
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
I have changed displaying the german mpaa ratings like in versions before 1.2.0. People are interested can download the changed version of MediaFlags.xml here or here. Put the file MediaFlags.xml from the rar-archive into this directory:

[For windows user]
Code:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq.3\720p\

User with other operating systems have to put MediaFlags.xml in the equivalent skin directory.

The original MediaFlags.xml is from version 2.0.0! Don't use this file with older versions of MQ3!
bye
samurai07

HTPC: ASRock A75M-ITX, A8-3850, 4GB Ram, 60GB SSD, Win7 x64, XBMC Eden
i got a question if people could help me out with,

i am currently using a media manager like Vimedia Manager on Mac and its sweet and Ember media manager on Windows and thats Sweet too.

my question is if i am already downloading the thumb and posters and fanart with these applications how could i implement them into Xbmc, cause i dont what it to get scraped when i have the Nfo files and posters and everything i need to have a nice display.

any help would be appreciated on that
I think if the Nfo is present XBMC won't scrape unless you force it to do it by saying ignore local data when you hit Reload.
(2012-04-06, 13:27)RavenNL Wrote: Turn off "Use Poster.jpg" in skin settings, and the option appears. I already posted this before as a bug but marcos said it was normal behavior, see http://code.google.com/p/mod-skin/issues...&start=100.

But other skins don't have this problem so i still think this option should be visible, +1 it.

That did it. I had tried that before, but I must not have tried it after I updated to Eden (non Beta). Thanks for the reply... and I agree; if other skins are acting the way I see Confluence act, why doesn't MQ3?
When xbmc starts how can i get MOVIES to show first? It was on MOVIES before now when it starts it's on TV SHOWS..... I would like MOVIES to be first.....
Thank you.
(2012-04-07, 08:50)Beer40oz Wrote: When xbmc starts how can i get MOVIES to show first? It was on MOVIES before now when it starts it's on TV SHOWS..... I would like MOVIES to be first.....
Thank you.

Try in settings - appearence - skin - startup window

9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

• 198(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 322