• 6(current)
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG
(2012-04-05, 10:45)dj_gerbil Wrote:
(2012-04-05, 10:38)KJ31 Wrote: I had to uninstall TVC and then install from your repo again and it came up straight away as the new version 2.0.11 but it didnt do it automatic and auto update is set to on. Hope this info helps (I also had the update issue to get to 2.0.9 and had to do the same thing)

Are you on Eden Final? Trying to work out when things went weird and i'm starting to spot a pattern.

Yes I am on XBMC 11.0 - Eden Final and atv2 - 5.0 (iOS 5.1 - 9B179b)
KJ31

- ATV2 5.0.2 (iOS 5.1.1 - 9B830)
- XBMC v11 Eden Final
- Skin: Quartz
- FC Seas0nPass 0.8.6
- aTV Flash (black) 1.6
(2012-04-05, 10:49)KJ31 Wrote:
(2012-04-05, 10:45)dj_gerbil Wrote:
(2012-04-05, 10:38)KJ31 Wrote: I had to uninstall TVC and then install from your repo again and it came up straight away as the new version 2.0.11 but it didnt do it automatic and auto update is set to on. Hope this info helps (I also had the update issue to get to 2.0.9 and had to do the same thing)

Are you on Eden Final? Trying to work out when things went weird and i'm starting to spot a pattern.

Ok, you can grab the update directly from here. See if that works. Also, can you try exiting the plugin via the Menu button please, according to the code it should work, but I'm getting conflicting reports about it.
(2012-04-06, 00:52)dj_gerbil Wrote:
(2012-04-05, 10:45)dj_gerbil Wrote: Are you on Eden Final? Trying to work out when things went weird and i'm starting to spot a pattern.

Ok, you can grab the update directly from here. See if that works. Also, can you try exiting the plugin via the Menu button please, according to the code it should work, but I'm getting conflicting reports about it.

Hi,
I can see the update via addon updates but I'm unble to download it.
I'll take the manual download provided, but just thought I'd let you know something's not right.

Great work though nd love this plugin, it saved us lately as we had tv troubles and had to send it for repair. This plugin totally saved our asses Smile
(2012-04-06, 01:02)PatrickBateman Wrote: Hi,
I'll take the manual download provided, but just thought I'd let you know something's not right.

Great work though nd love this plugin, it saved us lately as we had tv troubles and had to send it for repair. This plugin totally saved our asses Smile

Glad you like it. Yea, there seems to be something weird going on with the repo where it works for some and not others. What platform are you on?
(2012-04-06, 01:05)dj_gerbil Wrote:
(2012-04-06, 01:02)PatrickBateman Wrote: Hi,

Glad you like it. Yea, there seems to be something weird going on with the repo where it works for some and not others. What platform are you on?

Hey,
XBMC Eden Final on Windows. It worked for the last update, but decided to not work for this update? Weird? I can see it though, just won't let me at it Smile

Totally saved us this last week or so though bro, no tv is a night mare. Its not that we are telly addicts, We don't actually watch a lot of it, but just as background noise and what not, it seemed so strange with it gone. Eeriely silent. But this plugin totally saved us!

Thanks fr keeping both versions going too, the old video addon is actually really good and it's great to have it available for when I'm in the videos section, so I hope you can keep both available to the community if it's not to much work.

Thanks again,
Pat~
If you grab the update manually from the link I posted earlier then the new plugin will also be available in the videos tab too.
(2012-04-05, 10:45)dj_gerbil Wrote: Are you on Eden Final? Trying to work out when things went weird and i'm starting to spot a pattern.

I have updated to 2.0.12 thanks, do you think the repo will be fixed as in will auto update or when it shows update available it will update when selected ?
KJ31

- XBMC v11 Eden Final
- FC Seas0nPass 0.8.6
- aTV Flash (black) 1.6
(2012-04-06, 11:54)KJ31 Wrote:
(2012-04-05, 10:49)KJ31 Wrote: Yes I am on XBMC 11.0 - Eden Final and atv2 - 5.0 (iOS 5.1 - 9B179b)

I have updated to 2.0.12 thanks, do you think the repo will be fixed as in will auto update or when it shows update available it will update when selected ?

Its weird, I used my Linux machine last night and it grabbed the update from the repo without issue, but my Windows pc says Update but won't actually get it. I'm off in holiday tomorrow so I'll look into it further when I'm back Smile
(2012-04-06, 12:03)dj_gerbil Wrote:
(2012-04-06, 11:54)KJ31 Wrote:
(2012-04-06, 00:52)dj_gerbil Wrote: Ok, you can grab the update directly from here. See if that works. Also, can you try exiting the plugin via the Menu button please, according to the code it should work, but I'm getting conflicting reports about it.

Its weird, I used my Linux machine last night and it grabbed the update from the repo without issue, but my Windows pc says Update but won't actually get it. I'm off in holiday tomorrow so I'll look into it further when I'm back Smile

Ok and thanks for your time and hardwork, Have a good holiday
KJ31

- XBMC v11 Eden Final
- FC Seas0nPass 0.8.6
- aTV Flash (black) 1.6
Ditto. Well earned rest, enjoy your holiday. Wink
A novice here, looking for a bit of help. Ive just upgraded to Eden and can no longer use TV Catchup and all other streaming pluggins. Ive tried to install a number of them and have tried to update the dvd player file and rtmpdump as advised on another thread, but i appear to have broken something.

TV Catchup loads fine but nothing happens when I select a channel.

My 1st attempt to download a log, i hope this works.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=1425

Any help would be gratefully received.

(2012-04-11, 13:33)OldTerrier Wrote: A novice here, looking for a bit of help. Ive just upgraded to Eden and can no longer use TV Catchup and all other streaming pluggins. Ive tried to install a number of them and have tried to update the dvd player file and rtmpdump as advised on another thread, but i appear to have broken something.

Not sure why you updated the librtmp as theres nothing wrong with it, but in doing so you've broken it. My advice is put eden back to its original setup and try again

Sent from my MB860 2
Welcome back dj_gerbil you have a good holiday, Cant wait for the next release of TV Catchup
KJ31

- XBMC v11 Eden Final
- FC Seas0nPass 0.8.6
- aTV Flash (black) 1.6
Gerbil - interesting. I had problems before, which I assumed were to do with the Add-On....

The errors have been reproduced on another ATV - it would appear that the Add-On is checking the Time-Zone from ATV and if not set to London - or automatic - will crash out with an error making no sense - as I detailed on page 5 or so...

Anyway, after completely removing all traces and then starting from the Repo, getting the same error, I changed the Zone and all works well.!

Cheers
(2012-04-12, 14:07)dj_gerbil Wrote:
(2012-04-11, 13:33)OldTerrier Wrote: A novice here, looking for a bit of help. Ive just upgraded to Eden and can no longer use TV Catchup and all other streaming pluggins. Ive tried to install a number of them and have tried to update the dvd player file and rtmpdump as advised on another thread, but i appear to have broken something.

Not sure why you updated the librtmp as theres nothing wrong with it, but in doing so you've broken it. My advice is put eden back to its original setup and try again

Sent from my MB860 2

Yep, that worked. Lesson learned.

Thanks a lot pal, you are a star.

Regards
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG3