• 89(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
(2012-04-04, 00:48)pecinko Wrote: *updated* in my repository
--------------------------------------------------
Version 3.2.3

Make Music info really hide on "I"
Improved labels in Watchlist
Show 4th line with FPS in video codec info

Fantastic, pecinko should these also be updating in the official xbmc repo as well ? last I checked it was at 3.1.6 .

Still is. It seems Cory is MIA ATM. I have update pending for some time :-)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Pecinko, Thanks much for the change on the watchlist layout.
(2012-04-04, 09:25)ChipsAhoy Wrote: Pecinko, Thanks much for the change on the watchlist layout.

Thanks for idea, I must admit it looks better and is easier to follow.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

With the caveat I have not updated, I wanted to see if anyone else was having this issue (its probably not skin related).

When xbmc dims after however long (the screensaver function), occasionally (lets say 10% of the time) when I activate it again it does not undim, rather it stays dim even when I put some media on.

The fix is just quitting xbmc and coming back in, so its not the hugest deal, but I was just wondering if anyone else is seeing this. I will post a log next time.
(2012-04-04, 18:57)westcoastbias Wrote: With the caveat I have not updated, I wanted to see if anyone else was having this issue (its probably not skin related).

When xbmc dims after however long (the screensaver function), occasionally (lets say 10% of the time) when I activate it again it does not undim, rather it stays dim even when I put some media on.

The fix is just quitting xbmc and coming back in, so its not the hugest deal, but I was just wondering if anyone else is seeing this. I will post a log next time.
Yes, in fact I have had the exact same issue. Have not had time to see if it happens using another skin but seems to me to be more xbmc related than skin. But, I have noticed this running Eden 11.0 .
I experienced this once, too. However, skin has no control over screensaver.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Ok this might not belong in the support thread, but I just wanted to thank you for this skin.

It is exactly what I was looking for.
It is beautiful, simple to navigate and even runs reasonable well on my ATV2 (on my main htpc it runs perfectly smooth).
This should be the default xbmc skin (I really don't like confluence).

I really hope you continue working on this!!
(2012-04-07, 10:48)__phil Wrote: Ok this might not belong in the support thread, but I just wanted to thank you for this skin.

It is exactly what I was looking for.
It is beautiful, simple to navigate and even runs reasonable well on my ATV2 (on my main htpc it runs perfectly smooth).
This should be the default xbmc skin (I really don't like confluence).

I really hope you continue working on this!!

Yes it does belong here as skin developer needs community support as well Smile

Many thanks.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

hi

where i find favourites.xml cos i can not find it anyone help me
(2012-04-07, 13:13)pecinko Wrote:
(2012-04-07, 10:48)__phil Wrote: Ok this might not belong in the support thread, but I just wanted to thank you for this skin.
Yes it does belong here as skin developer needs community support as well Smile
I don't think I say it enough, but I too thank you very much for making this skin. I enjoy it on a daily basis as I only watch TV through XBMC. My wife loves the skin as well, no instructions on use were needed!

thanks.
Hi, first thing, thanks for what I think is the best XBMC skin everSmile

Now I've got a small problem, the skin works fine at first boot, however if I suspend my machine and then wake it up the blue glow around the header of each menu item on the home screen is offset to the right by one position.

Reloading the skin solves it until next time I suspend the machine. I'm running XBMC 11.0 Git:14feb09 with Quartz 3.2.2

UPDATE ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick update, I now see that there's a new version, 3.2.3, updated but the problem still exists.
(2012-04-09, 11:35)roidy Wrote: Now I've got a small problem, the skin works fine at first boot, however if I suspend my machine and then wake it up the blue glow around the header of each menu item on the home screen is offset to the right by one position.

What system are you using? Does it happen with Eden final?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Like fanart?

Added Gallery view for movies. Will be in next update:

My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-04-09, 17:57)pecinko Wrote: What system are you using?

It's an ASRock ION running the new OpenELEC 2.0 beta (1.95.1)

Quote:Does it happen with Eden final?

I've just tried a live stick using XBMCbuntu, which I assume is Eden final and now I don't even get the glows at allHuh Also Windows 7 with XBMC 11.0 Git:20120321-14feb09 using Quartz 3.2.2 or 3.2.3 there's no glow effectHuh

• 89(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12