• 200(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
hi, i know people adressed this before but i cant find a solution about it.

When i select a movie in my movie libary i can see the trailer for that movie by pressing down 3 times. But this doesnt seem to work any more, it doesnt play the trailer. Is there anything in settings i need to change or is this a bug.

thanks alot.
XBMC: XBMC 12.3 Frodo, Aeon MQ5, Win7 x64
(2012-04-06, 03:08)samurai07 Wrote: Hi Parker_Payne,

(2012-01-02, 21:22)Parker_Payne Wrote: No, didn't work here. Neither 'movie.nfo' nor 'movie name.nfo' leads MQ3 1.2.0 showing up the Germany ratings.

Again, I have nothing changed within my .nfo files (or with Ember that generats these files). German ratings worked before MQ3 1.1.3.

Additional Info: Ember writes this string into the .nfo file: <mpaa>Germany:16</mpaa>.

What's with the other (German) guys? Are the German ratings working on your side?

I can confirm this. With 1.2.0 Marcos has removed my changes for the german mpaa flags. That's the reason why they aren't displayed anymore.
The german mpaa flags will only be displayed if there is something like "FSK0" in the.nfo File and/or in the database.

@Marcos: Can you tell me why you have removed my changes from the code? Can you please reintegrate my changes for the german mpaa flags into the code?

Sorry about that, it will be fixed in version 2.0.1.

Already available in the VIP channel.

------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
I can't get fanart to work for the Movies/TV/Music of the main menu, I have the options checked in the Skin Settings and have built the database and all:

All three sections are just black backgrounds: http://i.imgur.com/G7qjP.png http://i.imgur.com/QG43Z.png http://i.imgur.com/iJNI7.png

Appreciate any help Smile

Have you run the option "Fanart Collection - Use to update database" yet?
(2012-04-09, 17:17)Ajedi Wrote: hi, i know people adressed this before but i cant find a solution about it.

When i select a movie in my movie libary i can see the trailer for that movie by pressing down 3 times. But this doesnt seem to work any more, it doesnt play the trailer. Is there anything in settings i need to change or is this a bug.

thanks alot.

I had the same problem. Changing the display of trailers from fullscreen to window solved it for me (in the skin settings).

Regards.
Is it possible to add a new submenu for example sets to menu movies, such as files and genres on the picture below?
Thanks in advance for any help.

http://www.marcosqui.com.br/miniaturas/h...hot003.jpg
(2012-04-09, 22:45)gibxxi Wrote: Have you run the option "Fanart Collection - Use to update database" yet?

Yes, I've done that several times. Still black backgrounds for Movies/TV Shows/Music Sad
Hi,

There seems to be a problem with caching of fanarts.
I have artwork organizer copy all fanart to a separate folder. This works correctly. Now when I press "fanart collection - use to update database", I see it's copying a lot of files.

Now, when I focus on the "movies" or "tv shows" main menu items, I see my fanarts rotating, but very old images that I've removed a long time ago still show up.

How can I make sure it only uses the most recent fanarts and deletes any fanarts that I don't use anymore permanently? There's some ugly backdrops that I really don't want it to show anymore Wink
^^ Hey, at least yours show something! I'm still on black backgrounds Big Grin
(2012-04-10, 18:31)colbert Wrote: ^^ Hey, at least yours show something! I'm still on black backgrounds Big Grin

I've had that problem before as well, long ago. Can't remember how I fixed it, maybe even a complete reinstall, delete everything, create new db etc.But I wouldn't recommend that Wink

There's always been caching issues with this. No fanart shows, wrong fanart shows, old fanart shows, etc. I wish it would just pick the jpg files I have in my mediafolders and update from that. Or an option to do that. But I can't get that to work anymore either. Uninstalling the organizer addon still makes it use some kind of cached files which I can't clean or delete without deleting everything.
(2012-04-09, 17:17)Ajedi Wrote: hi, i know people adressed this before but i cant find a solution about it.

thanks alot.

Anyone?
XBMC: XBMC 12.3 Frodo, Aeon MQ5, Win7 x64
(2012-04-10, 20:09)Ajedi Wrote:

thanks alot.

Anyone?

Previous page, last post..
(2012-04-10, 02:09)colbert Wrote:
(2012-04-09, 22:45)gibxxi Wrote: Have you run the option "Fanart Collection - Use to update database" yet?

Yes, I've done that several times. Still black backgrounds for Movies/TV Shows/Music Sad

Don't specify a custom folder for artwork organizer in it's settings. If you do, MQ3 won't work with it. Had this in prior versions. Had hoped this would of been fixed by now, guess not.

If you have some custom folder setup, clear it, completely.
(2012-04-10, 21:13)gibxxi Wrote:
(2012-04-10, 02:09)colbert Wrote:

Don't specify a custom folder for artwork organizer in it's settings. If you do, MQ3 won't work with it. Had this in prior versions. Had hoped this would of been fixed by now, guess not.

If you have some custom folder setup, clear it, completely.

Thanks for that, that indeed helps. Still have this caching issue though, where very old and removed fanart still shows up.

Yes, there is a caching issue. Not entirely sure whether it's XBMC, Artwork Organizer or MQ3 that is to blame. But as none of my other skins use Artwork Organizer to display homescreen art, having difficulty pinning this down. There is an issue though.
  • 200(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 322