• 90(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
Disable mouse and blue glow will be visible.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hey, congrats for you skin, very simple yet elegant and practical to use.
However I have the same little problem as the person before, the blue glow always stay fixed on "Movies" section since I updated from 3.1.6 to 3.2.3. It's on an ATV2 with Eden 11.0. Thanks!
Also, another question, is it normal (since 3.2.3) that the album art disapears after a few seconds in fullscreen mode, even when fanart is desactivated? Or did I miss a option somewhere maybe? Smile
(2012-04-09, 20:04)pecinko Wrote: Disable mouse and blue glow will be visible.

That solved both the missing glow and alignment issues on Windows XBMC 11.0 Git:20120321-14feb09 and XBMCbuntu live. But the alignment issue is still present under OpenELEC.

(2012-04-09, 21:16)roidy Wrote:
(2012-04-09, 20:04)pecinko Wrote: Disable mouse and blue glow will be visible.

That solved both the missing glow and alignment issues on Windows XBMC 11.0 Git:20120321-14feb09 and XBMCbuntu live. But the alignment issue is still present under OpenELEC.

Blue glow follows up menu movement and since you can go anywhere with a mouse it gets out of sync.

As for the alignment on OpenElec, I can only guess if the problem is pre-Eden or distro related. In either case it's because, when woken up from suspend, OpenElec does not return to last item that was selected prior to sleep/hibernation.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-04-09, 20:50)Remaheet Wrote: However I have the same little problem as the person before, the blue glow always stay fixed on "Movies" section since I updated from 3.1.6 to 3.2.3. It's on an ATV2 with Eden 11.0. Thanks!

That's weird because everything is working fine on my ATV2. Try restarting XBMC.
(2012-04-09, 21:07)Remaheet Wrote: Also, another question, is it normal (since 3.2.3) that the album art disapears after a few seconds in fullscreen mode, even when fanart is desactivated? Or did I miss a option somewhere maybe? Smile

It is controlled by "I", and XBMC on ATV2 is missing system button that should do it.

It will show if OSD is active and I can make it to show when visualization is disabled for next release. Fanart is independent; you can activate fan art, visualization and cover with info if you wish to only problem is ATV2 is lacking "I" button.

My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-04-09, 23:02)pecinko Wrote: In either case it's because, when woken up from suspend, OpenElec does not return to last item that was selected prior to sleep/hibernation.

It does return to the last selected item, I select Quit from the XBMC menu to put it in to suspend and when it returns the XBMC menu is still selected but the glow is offset one position to the right, pushing it back around to the movies menu and from that point onwards it remains one position to the right of which ever menu you have selected.

Sorry for the crappy image qualityBig Grin

Already tried to restart XBMC but didn't change, maybe I'll try to reinstall the skin himself to see!

Yes, it will be great if you could add it as an option! To have the cover art who stay in fullscreen instead of a black screen when Fanart is disabled hehe
(2012-04-09, 23:54)roidy Wrote:
(2012-04-09, 23:02)pecinko Wrote: In either case it's because, when woken up from suspend, OpenElec does not return to last item that was selected prior to sleep/hibernation.

It does return to the last selected item, I select Quit from the XBMC menu to put it in to suspend and when it returns the XBMC menu is still selected but the glow is offset one position to the right, pushing it back around to the movies menu and from that point onwards it remains one position to the right of which ever menu you have selected.

Ha! It does remember last position for the menu but it does not remember last position for the bar. Awesome Sad

What can I say... Try asking OpenElec guys if it will be fixed for Eden final build and let me know how that went.
(2012-04-09, 23:57)Remaheet Wrote: Already tried to restart XBMC but didn't change, maybe I'll try to reinstall the skin himself to see!

Save yourself some time and try using skin reset to defaults from skin setting first.

Quote:Yes, it will be great if you could add it as an option! To have the cover art who stay in fullscreen instead of a black screen when Fanart is disabled hehe

No, I don't believe in 1024 skin optionsSmile I will just add it.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-04-10, 00:21)pecinko Wrote: Ha! It does remember last position for the menu but it does not remember last position for the bar. Awesome Sad

What can I say... Try asking OpenElec guys if it will be fixed for Eden final build and let me know how that went.

Not sure but if I'm right OpenELEC is already using Eden Final. Eden Final was release 24 March and the OpenELEC version is dated 7 April.

Now on to my next problemLaugh In the episode view "Media info 2" the list position seems to change depending on weather there is an odd or even number of items in the list, like so:-

That's XBMC bug. Enable "parent folders" and tell me if it fills the gap at the top.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-04-10, 00:58)pecinko Wrote: That's XBMC bug. Enable "parent folders" and tell me if it fills the gap at the top.

Yep, you're right enabling "parent folders" fixes it, thats bloody annoying.

I've noticed it only happens if the list doesn't fill the screen. Once you add enough episodes so they go off the bottom of the screen it's ok, regardless of if "parent folders" is enabled or not.

(2012-04-09, 23:54)roidy Wrote:

This also happens when a menu item has no submenu items.

Hi
I thought I had already asked this but looking back, I can't find any comment by me.

When I press the centre remote button on my Atv2, the timeline comes up at the bottom of the screen, but on the other skins I see a shaded area which indicates how far the buffer is ahead of the playback. Is there a way to see this in quartz as I love this skin and this tiny little detail is something I'm overly fussy about.

Thanks
Pecinko: if I check "Show Clock" in Quartz ... is it supposed to show the clock on the home screen ? Mine doesn't but does show it on every other screen. Seems to me it should show the clock on the home screen as well ?
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12