• 100(current)
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC
i cant take all the credit for Weather.. Dejavu did all the work to make the module look pretty
What is the fastest solution - Option 1 or 2 maybe win7 - same machine as XBMC or on another....
(2012-04-01, 16:57)gugahoi Wrote: In the past I would agree about the images not being displayed because of reverse-proxies but Maraschino recently changed the way it displays those images so I find it unlikely that that is the problem. If you can wait another couple of weeks we should get the logging of that section finished and will be able to give you some better assistance.

Movie Library is working for me so not really sure what might be happening for you. Again might be some cached Javascript files so clearing the cache is always good to make sure your browser has the latest code.

Tested again, cleaned cache and also tried another computer. Unfortunately still without success. Neither for the posters nor for the movie library.

Will wait for the logging feature and hope this brings some light.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Loving these new updates. Much thanks goes to gugahoi for taking the time to merge them all in!
Maraschino - a web frontend for your XBMC HTPC
Project homepage | XBMC forum thread
Just one thought / question my non-working posters when outside my home network.

Are the posters pulled over the API? If so, does the API require a user-ID and password?

Let me share some details on my set-up:

Maraschino is "secured" over .htaccess user name and password, which works well.

The reverse proxies then allows that I use paths (for example "/TV" for Sickbeard). Actually, SB also is secured over user-name and password, but those passwords are included in the reverse-proxy set-up. So, I only have to enter the main .htaccess user name and password. I believe that this is the standard way of doing things?

Any indication whether this set-up has anythig to do with the posters not showing outside my home network. Everything else works properly!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
(2012-03-31, 14:40)DejaVu Wrote: Gugahoi's search feature in action (with a couple of interface edits by moi).
This is my most used feature and think it now deserves some serious consideration.

This would be awesome to see in in the main code Smile
For Arch Linux users, a PKGBUILD is available here:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58299
(2012-04-07, 22:18)starpc Wrote: This would be awesome to see in in the main code Smile
Very soon (hopefully), a few issues currently being ironed out.
I've been waiting for this for months! Big Grin

Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
(2012-04-08, 17:43)DejaVu Wrote:
(2012-04-07, 22:18)starpc Wrote: This would be awesome to see in in the main code Smile
Very soon (hopefully), a few issues currently being ironed out.
I've been waiting for this for months! Big Grin

It's only pending some styling reviews now, so hopefully soon!

A couple of updates today:
  • New "currently playing" bar - now has the ability to seek, change volume and a few extra buttons (N3MIS15 and gugahoi)
  • XBMC code has been simplified (N3MIS15)
  • Settings mode can now be activated with 2 Finger Taps on touch devices - the tap must be on the background and not on the modules(N3MIS15)
  • minor bugfixes

Maraschino - github - website
Quote:[*] Settings mode can now be activated with 2 Finger Taps on touch devices - the tap must be on the background and not on the modules(N3MIS15)
Unfortunately, no go on Android devices. But pressing the top left corner on my Galaxy S2 (with ICS) has always shown the settings page anyway. This now helps out iPad users though.

Closed Notifications til Multi_XBMC support and going to make some minor changes to uTorrent - works, but does not quite 'fit'.

uTorrent Module was a little off, but submitted these changes to Rob's git -
From -

To -
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
(2012-04-02, 02:54)gugahoi Wrote: New Weather Module has been added to the repo. Looks quite nice! (by N3MIS15)

Just a quick question. What did you need to enter as your location for Melbourne weather to appear? I've tried entering the weather location ID, city name etc and can't seem to get this to work.

Thanks.
Melbourne, Victoria or Melbourne, Australia both work for me..
Excellent, thanks for that. Works fine now and is a very welcome addition
@ N3MIS15, could you make the weather module to work for users outside of the US? I live in Europe and currently, I can't do anything with it. that's a shame Smile
It does work for users outside US. The only thing that US residents can do that others cant is use their postcode.
I live in Australia and it works fine. Also have tested ares in UK/ Europe.
  • 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC4