• 17(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
I have the same problem with that static info on top of the screen, like the pictures in Eisi2005.
It is really annoying. If i rollback to an older version, it is gone (the one before the blacklisted version).

Hope you can resolve this, because i want to update Big Grin

thanks
if you cant resolve that you shouldn't use 3.0.0.
great skin Big_Noid...

i have one small request.

where you choose background for main menu "movies" you can choose single image, multi image or latest movie. same goes for TV.

but for Videos you can choose "fanart" which gives a random picture from the movies/series you have.

is there a way to get "fanart" for movies and tv also ? so you could choose to have a random fanart from your tvshows or movies on those menupoints?

wrong thread. In 3.0.0 you can choose everything you want as background. (in 2.0.0 the choice was limited).
(2012-04-12, 21:05)Big_Noid Wrote: wrong thread. In 3.0.0 you can choose everything you want as background. (in 2.0.0 the choice was limited).

im pretty sure i use 3.0...

maybe an outdated version i have ?
@bn

no script error here.

Here is a debug log. Hope you could give me a hint.

http://pastebin.com/4xAiph6s

Greets
Eisi
(2012-04-12, 20:58)bokkoman Wrote: I have the same problem with that static info on top of the screen, like the pictures in Eisi2005.
It is really annoying. If i rollback to an older version, it is gone (the one before the blacklisted version).

thanks

This was already answered a couple times. Just read a few pages back.

@explodedk

That isn't 3.0 from git since that settings window for backgrounds no longer exists. If you don't know how to install a skin from GIT, then you should probably do some reading up before diving into a skin heavily in development.
(2012-04-12, 21:31)explodedk Wrote:
(2012-04-12, 21:05)Big_Noid Wrote: wrong thread. In 3.0.0 you can choose everything you want as background. (in 2.0.0 the choice was limited).

im pretty sure i use 3.0...

maybe an outdated version i have ?
Yes the most recent 3.0.0 doesn't have a background customizer anymore.

@eisi: i don't see the script running in the debug log. You sure you have selected custom playlist widget?
@rygrath: latest version should have some help navigating widgets.
BN or Phil,

There a way to change a addon to something else on the Addon Panel through the UI? Before I go looking through the guisettings.xml file I thought I'd ask first because after a bit of fiddling around I wasn't able to find anything.

On another note, the Widget navigation tips are much better now. Getting to the panels is now very intuitive.
We're planning on making the panel widget fully customizable. We just need to figure out how to do this efficiently.
@bn

here a screenshot. Hope that this settings are ok .

Greets
Eisi
i have the same settings and it shows in my case. I dont know whats wrong....
(2012-04-12, 21:36)Rygrath Wrote: [quote='bokkoman' pid='1074140' dateline='1334257094']
I have the same problem with that static info on top of the screen, like the pictures in Eisi2005.

thanks

This was already answered a couple times. Just read a few pages back.

Are bokkoman and i the only one who have this problem ?

@Rygrath

i´v got back to page 15 and i dont see any answer about this problem. In every screenshot is only the "standard" movie or tv-show menu with statistic. I´v you have the solution please give us the post, Thanks

Greets
Eisi

@bn

i become at start this screen and must press backspace to start xbmc. Is that the problem ? I know that this "problem" was some days ago for all. Is ist normal or is there the problem ?

Greets
Eisi
Page 16, 17 and 20 on how to remove the debug information on the top of the page. The answer has been reposted quite a few times now.

@BN,
Gotcha, no biggie on the Addon Panel for now. Bit of a head scratcher on how to implement that nicely. Question, the weather widget. Moving that to the bottom of the screen intentional or side effect to the navigation tweaks on the panels? Works for me either way, just wondering if a design choice something gone awry.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07