• 9(current)
[RELEASE] PBS (Video) Addon
Good to hear, Stacked.

I love your plug-in; it's by far, the one I use the most.
Fofer Wrote:Awesome news, great to hear, stacked! Good luck. We're all counting on you. Big Grin

bumrushtheshow Wrote:It's great to hear some good news about this!

Stacked, I made an account to post this. Thank you for your work on the plugin! It's really enhanced my life!

Here's hoping for a speedy refactoring. I'm sure you don't need help from random people on the internet, or want to get them up to speed, but if there's anything I can do, I'm happy to help. I'm a developer with some Python experience, and a bunch of experience doing web and distributed-computing-type-stuff in a variety of languages.

I can't wait to see Fabric of the Cosmos!

argh! Wrote:Good to hear, Stacked.

I love your plug-in; it's by far, the one I use the most.

Thanks everyone! Big Grin

I'm almost done with the addon. Everything is coming along well. I just need to complete the video search function and do some testing. You should see the addon updated on dharma and pre-eden in a few days.
stacked Wrote:Thanks everyone! Big Grin

I'm almost done with the addon. Everything is coming along well. I just need to complete the video search function and do some testing. You should see the addon updated on dharma and pre-eden in a few days.

Waiting excitedly for the new addon release.
The update has been posted. Download it through XBMC.

Dharma version is v1.0.5
Eden-pre version is v2.0.0
*Both versions are identical.

I done a lot of testing on the addon, but there might be some unexpected errors. If you come across any, please post a debug log.
I love you, Stacked.
Thank you. This is awesome
Thank you stacked! It's working!
I'm told the PBS add-on used to offer an option to sort by airdate. Would it be possible to add this functionality back into the it?

It appears that the COVE API supports "airdate" as an option when indexing.

Randy
repstein Wrote:I'm told the PBS add-on used to offer an option to sort by airdate. Would it be possible to add this functionality back into the it?

It appears that the COVE API supports "airdate" as an option when indexing.

Randy

Yes. By default, all the videos in the addon are sorted by airdate (descending). I'm using the "order_by='-airdate'" filter in the COVE API. I meant to add a sort method for date but I accidentally left it out. I'll add it in the next update.
I have the latest version (1.0.5) and I can browse all the directories and see a list of the available videos. When I click on any of these to play I don't get an error, instead, nothing happens.
Should it be working now? If so, what would you suggest I try?
dkplayaclub Wrote:I have the latest version (1.0.5) and I can browse all the directories and see a list of the available videos. When I click on any of these to play I don't get an error, instead, nothing happens.
Should it be working now? If so, what would you suggest I try?

You need to upgrade to version 2.0.0. It's in the XBMC addons manager.
That's exactly the problem. When I download and install it through XBMC I repeatedly get version 1.0.5, which doesn't work. Could someone possible post a link so I can manually install it? I love some of these shows and am missing my fix. Smile
dkplayaclub Wrote:That's exactly the problem. When I download and install it through XBMC I repeatedly get version 1.0.5, which doesn't work. Could someone possible post a link so I can manually install it? I love some of these shows and am missing my fix. Smile

Try uninstalling the PBS addon first. Also upgrade to Eden beta 2.

If that doesn't work, do the manual install
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/...video.pbs/
Is it possible for this old house be added to this plugin. I see that the shows are on the PBS website. Thanks for all your hard work. I love this plug-in.
(2012-02-20, 00:13)bcmarauder Wrote: Is it possible for this old house be added to this plugin. I see that the shows are on the PBS website. Thanks for all your hard work. I love this plug-in.

Yes please I would also like to see This Old House, and Ask This Old House added. Thanks for all your hard work!
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] PBS (Video) Addon2