• 12(current)
[WIP] lightbox skin
You should all just have patience until the skin is actualy released!
No point in nagging at the skin creator for request because he it smart and skilled enough to know all that is needed to create the skin the way he has visioned it!!
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-04-12, 22:19)Martijn Wrote: You should all just have patience until the skin is actualy released!
No point in nagging at the skin creator for request because he it smart and skilled enough to know all that is needed to create the skin the way he has visioned it!!

I agree, but to be realistic there will still be people who request stuff and nag Wink

So keep this thread for development and they can create a new thread for user discussion.
I made no request.
Agree with loggio, it was just a question, not a request Wink
xbmc.fr

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

heh getting off topic guys (my fault I know) lets just leave it with if tree_jammer wants to add pvr support he will and not much anyone can do about it either way Smile
Rainbow 
Hi Folks,

since skinning and developing for XBMC is everybodys free decision - I have a lot respekt for the people that code and skin XBMC, you do a great job ! Nod - nobody can demand anything. Users like me can only ask or give hints Blush ..

It's good to keep in mind that PVR has become a great milestone and more and more people use it. It's far away from being unsupported alpha stage ..

But in contrast to other features that are supported or not by XBMC Skins, like some addons, without PVR support a skin is simply unusable for people that use PVR feature. It's like if a skin doesn't support music or videos .. I guess it's a fact every skinner has to consider ...

So I hope this very awesome skin will support PVR one day Angel ..

Greetz

LastCoder

HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
I hope he makes some repository on github so other people can add PVR support and he can focus on the core Smile.
(2012-04-13, 22:13)rutgerlak Wrote: I hope he makes some repository on github so other people can add PVR support and he can focus on the core Smile.

That's a good idea .. some skins where pimped this way !

Greetz

LAstCoder
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
For anyone subscribed to this thread, the alpha release is available in a different thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=128852

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
Thread lock in order.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] lightbox skin16