• 35(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2012-04-14, 00:40)rolapinou Wrote: So you mean that, for example, if I rebuild my XBMC database only with my TVShow folder, wait for one hour (basically tomorrow) and then launch the script it will scrape logos, extrafanarts, etc ... ?

Sorry for my lack of understanding, I'm not a native english speaker.

And thanks for your quick answer !

If you run it now it will download all available images for the items currently in your library. If you add new shows after that it will only find them when you run it again more than one hour later after the previous run.

Hopefully this will make sence to you Smile
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
OK, so I tried again this morning and AD did a wonderful job for movies fanart.
However, it didn't scrape anything concerning TV shows.
That's odd because my folder are - to my mind - quite well organized
Show
- Saison 01
- tvshowname - s01e01 - episodename.avi
- tvshowname - s01e01 - episodename.nfo
- tvshowname - s01e01 - episodename.tbn
- tvshowname - s01e02 - episodename.avi
- tvshowname - s01e02 - episodename.nfo
- tvshowname - s01e02 - episodename.tbn
- Saison 02
- tvshow.nfo
- fanart.jpg
- folder.jpg
- season01.tbn
- season02.tbn
- seasonall.tbn

Am I doing something wrong ?
Is there a problem with the scraper or on fanart.tv ?

Thanks for your help !
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer - is there a way to keep ALL the downloaded artwork in one folder separate from the actual movie files? Right now it's made my folder structure really messy and I don't see the need for having the fanart with the movie files since they're gibberish filenames anyway :\
(2012-04-15, 12:46)bthaxor Wrote: I'm sure this has been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer - is there a way to keep ALL the downloaded artwork in one folder separate from the actual movie files? Right now it's made my folder structure really messy and I don't see the need for having the fanart with the movie files since they're gibberish filenames anyway :\

no not at the moment
2 days of searching for a solution.

I have all my tvshows (70) on 2 NAS disks.

All of them have same format and directory :

\\NAS1\public\tvshows\House\

\\NAS2\public\tvshows\True Blood\

When i use the view Logo Slide on Simplicity skin i only see the Logo's of NAS1 and not of NAS2.
so for example : true blood is on NAS 2 and doesn not show any of the logo's. TV show house on NAS1 works ok and does show logo.

there are no further problem with the Nas2 like read or write problems.
How can i solve this ?

here is some more info in order to find out what the problem is

- i use XBMC 11.0 BETA1 on an Asrock330 with Ubuntu 10.04
- updated library
- reinstalled latest Artwork Downloader
- deleted a show and added it again.

Turn on Debug Log and see what happens when you browse those tvshows. There should be some errors in the log mentioning those files and perhaps the reason.

Nothing i can do about that
Hi,

I seem to be having a few issues with the plugin. I'm on the following spec:

XBMC (11.0-HD-Audio Git:HD-audio-20120325), Platform: Windows 7, 32-bit Service Pack 1 build 7601. Built on Mar 25 2012 (compiler 1600)

Having used XBMC for a while and the addon all my music files on the NAS have a Folder.jpg in the folder containing the audio files.

The attached log shows that the addon is now looking for folder.jpg rather than Folder.jpg, I have changed the name of the file in the first place it looks and then there is a Tag loader mp3 issue.

Can you have a look at the log and give me any suggestions?

(2012-04-15, 13:41)simpic Wrote: Can you have a look at the log and give me any suggestions?

wrong thread and there is no log
You're too quick for me!!!

http://pastebin.com/JwGkxaT6

(2012-04-15, 13:46)simpic Wrote: You're too quick for me!!!

http://pastebin.com/JwGkxaT6
This has nothing to do with this add-on and you have a lot of errors in your log
Hi,

Thanks for the super quick response. Can you suggest what is causing the issues? The reason I thought it was this addon is because they are straight after the add on starts.

Thanks
(2012-04-15, 13:16)Martijn Wrote: Turn on debug log and see what happens when you browse those tvshows. There should be some errors in the log mentioning those files and perhaps the reason.

Nothing i can do about that

ok saw in the log the error : ERROR: SMBDirectory->GetDirectory:
Unable to open directory : 'smb://DISKSTATION/public/tvshows/2%20Broke%20Girls/extrafanart' unix_err:'1' error : 'Operation not permitted'

so fiddled with right on the NAS and now it works. THANKS!!!
Quick question...

What user will the addon use to write to a SMB file location?

Code:
13:08:07 T:3860   ERROR: CWINFileSMB: Unable to open file for writing '\' Error '5
13:08:07 T:3860 WARNING: Artwork Downloader: Could not copy file (Destination may be read only), skipping: u'smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/poster.jpg'
13:08:08 T:3860   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::Create - Error creating smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrafanart
13:08:08 T:3860 WARNING: Artwork Downloader: Could not create directory, skipping: 'smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrafanart'
13:08:08 T:3860   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::Create - Error creating smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrafanart
13:08:08 T:3860 WARNING: Artwork Downloader: Could not create directory, skipping: 'smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrafanart'
13:08:09 T:3860   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::Create - Error creating smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrafanart
13:08:09 T:3860 WARNING: Artwork Downloader: Could not create directory, skipping: 'smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrafanart'
13:08:09 T:3860   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::Create - Error creating smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrafanart
13:08:09 T:3860 WARNING: Artwork Downloader: Could not create directory, skipping: 'smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrafanart'
13:08:10 T:3860   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::Create - Error creating smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrafanart
13:08:10 T:3860 WARNING: Artwork Downloader: Could not create directory, skipping: 'smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrafanart'
13:08:10 T:3860   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::Create - Error creating smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrafanart
13:08:10 T:3860 WARNING: Artwork Downloader: Could not create directory, skipping: 'smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrafanart'
13:08:11 T:3860   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::Create - Error creating smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrafanart
13:08:11 T:3860 WARNING: Artwork Downloader: Could not create directory, skipping: 'smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrafanart'
13:08:11 T:3860   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::Create - Error creating smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrafanart
13:08:11 T:3860 WARNING: Artwork Downloader: Could not create directory, skipping: 'smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrafanart'
13:08:11 T:3404  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
13:08:11 T:3860   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::Create - Error creating smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrathumbs
13:08:11 T:3860 WARNING: Artwork Downloader: Could not create directory, skipping: 'smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrathumbs'
13:08:11 T:3860   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::Create - Error creating smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrathumbs
13:08:11 T:3860 WARNING: Artwork Downloader: Could not create directory, skipping: 'smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrathumbs'
13:08:12 T:3860   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::Create - Error creating smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrathumbs
13:08:12 T:3860 WARNING: Artwork Downloader: Could not create directory, skipping: 'smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrathumbs'
13:08:12 T:3860   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::Create - Error creating smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrathumbs
13:08:12 T:3860 WARNING: Artwork Downloader: Could not create directory, skipping: 'smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/extrathumbs'
13:08:12 T:3860   ERROR: CWINFileSMB: Unable to open file for writing '\' Error '5
13:08:12 T:3860 WARNING: Artwork Downloader: Could not copy file (Destination may be read only), skipping: u'smb://TOWER/movies/5 Days of War/logo.png'
(2012-04-15, 14:20)simpic Wrote: Quick question...

What user will the addon use to write to a SMB file location?
The user that you set when you added the video sources.
So if you did not provide a user/password when you added network location you don't have write acces.
So fix your video sources or enable full write permissions on your samba source
Thank you.
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18