• 53(current)
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script
(2012-04-05, 15:23)khurramasgher Wrote: I did do a search for your posts just now but can't seem to find the answer.
I apologize for being a pain but could you please link me to the fix?
Thank you.
Btw...I am using Aeon Nox

I have a lot of posts Tongue

Hit 'I' when the info disappears and it will come back and stay that way. Hit "I" again and it disappears.
Standard skin independent XBMC function
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-04-05, 21:00)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-04-05, 15:23)khurramasgher Wrote: I did do a search for your posts just now but can't seem to find the answer.
I apologize for being a pain but could you please link me to the fix?
Thank you.
Btw...I am using Aeon Nox

I have a lot of posts Tongue

Hit 'I' when the info disappears and it will come back and stay that way. Hit "I" again and it disappears.
Standard skin independent XBMC function
Yes you sure do!
I will try this when I get home. I can get to the page of the Fanart for the artist and cd cover I just can't get the cd spinning animation to work on that page. The cd spinning animation only comes on when I exit the music folde and go to the main menu screen of Xbmc but then I lose the Fanart and it goes back to cycling through random background pics that I have set in the custom settings,
Hope this works to fix thatSmile
(2012-04-05, 21:48)khurramasgher Wrote: Yes you sure do!
I will try this when I get home. I can get to the page of the Fanart for the artist and cd cover I just can't get the cd spinning animation to work on that page. The cd spinning animation only comes on when I exit the music folde and go to the main menu screen of Xbmc but then I lose the Fanart and it goes back to cycling through random background pics that I have set in the custom settings,
Hope this works to fix thatSmile

You need to enable that in music visualization. Better ask in the skin thread Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-02-25, 00:55)giftie Wrote: The Library location is for saving the artwork files(Fanart, Logos) not rally used for the database building.

Can you make the script to download the Fanart straight into the artist folder?
because my music folder is built with genres, for example:
Music\Rock
Music\Jaz
Music\Electro

So when i`m downloading Fanart from your script, it just download it to my music folder and create a new folder with the artist name and not into that real artist folder, for example:
Music\Coldplay
Music\Elton John

Can you please make a feature for that?

Thanks,
Idan
The only problem(and a big one) there is no way to get the full and proper paths to that sort of folder layout. XBMC only provides the path to the song, and skins(most if not all that support extrafanart) creates the path based on the path supplied in settings(much like how the script saves to the Music Library path)

I think the best solution for you would to actually have a separate Artwork Folder for the Fanarts, Logo's and Extrafanarts.

(2012-04-07, 23:00)BuSHari Wrote:
(2012-02-25, 00:55)giftie Wrote: The Library location is for saving the artwork files(Fanart, Logos) not rally used for the database building.

Can you make the script to download the Fanart straight into the artist folder?
because my music folder is built with genres, for example:
Music\Rock
Music\Jaz
Music\Electro

So when i`m downloading Fanart from your script, it just download it to my music folder and create a new folder with the artist name and not into that real artist folder, for example:
Music\Coldplay
Music\Elton John

Can you please make a feature for that?

Thanks,
Idan

Hi there,

I have a question about your great addon. I want to dowload clearlogos, but when I do an automatic search, it froze on the first artist in my list. If I press "Cancel", nothing append, and I need to restart my XBMC because everything is blocked.

Everything works fine for cdart (except that some cdart aren't grab from fanart.tv whereas it exist).

Am I doing something wrong? I need to enable something specific for fanart and clearlogo work?

Thanks in advance and sorry for this english...
(2012-04-12, 23:23)Hellnino18 Wrote: Hi there,

I have a question about your great addon. I want to dowload clearlogos, but when I do an automatic search, it froze on the first artist in my list. If I press "Cancel", nothing append, and I need to restart my XBMC because everything is blocked.

Everything works fine for cdart (except that some cdart aren't grab from fanart.tv whereas it exist).

Am I doing something wrong? I need to enable something specific for fanart and clearlogo work?

Thanks in advance and sorry for this english...

A Debug log would help isolating your problems.

Hello,

This is what I see when I try to dowload Clearlogos. I'm seeing that it try to create a folder or file? But where?

http://pastebin.com/69vq5FfN
A full debug log is needed, a clip does not show me your system info, script settings, etc...

Do you have the 'Path to Music Library' set in the settings?

(2012-04-13, 18:20)Hellnino18 Wrote: Hello,

This is what I see when I try to dowload Clearlogos. I'm seeing that it try to create a folder or file? But where?

(2012-04-07, 23:17)giftie Wrote: The only problem(and a big one) there is no way to get the full and proper paths to that sort of folder layout. XBMC only provides the path to the song, and skins(most if not all that support extrafanart) creates the path based on the path supplied in settings(much like how the script saves to the Music Library path)

I think the best solution for you would to actually have a separate Artwork Folder for the Fanarts, Logo's and Extrafanarts.

Hi giftie

Just a quick qustion regarding the quote above.

Say I run the download all my fanarts,etc to a specific folder. how will XBMC know to look at that folder for the artwork if i need to run a fresh setup/installation?

And as always, thanks for the work you've put into this Smile

(2012-04-14, 07:42)iLurk Wrote:
(2012-04-07, 23:17)giftie Wrote: The only problem(and a big one) there is no way to get the full and proper paths to that sort of folder layout. XBMC only provides the path to the song, and skins(most if not all that support extrafanart) creates the path based on the path supplied in settings(much like how the script saves to the Music Library path)

Hi giftie

Just a quick qustion regarding the quote above.

Say I run the download all my fanarts,etc to a specific folder. how will XBMC know to look at that folder for the artwork if i need to run a fresh setup/installation?

And as always, thanks for the work you've put into this Smile

It's not really XBMC needing to find the artwork, but the skins. Some skins require you to enter in the path for your music library, this is really asking for the path to the artwork. I know the following skins have this option - Aeon Nox, Transparency!, Metropolis, Aeon MQ3(at least for Logos). There might be others...

Hi,

I'm having problems running the add on.

WIN7 XMBC Eden MQ3 Skin

Everything freezes, here is the debug log for when it happens...

Code:
19:38:40 T:2244  NOTICE: ascii
19:38:40 T:2244  NOTICE: [script.cdartmanager] - ############################################################
19:38:40 T:2244  NOTICE: [script.cdartmanager] - #    cdART Manager                                         #
19:38:40 T:2244  NOTICE: [script.cdartmanager] - #        gui.py module                                     #
19:38:40 T:2244  NOTICE: [script.cdartmanager] - #    script.cdartmanager                                   #
19:38:40 T:2244  NOTICE: [script.cdartmanager] - #    Giftie                                                #
19:38:40 T:2244  NOTICE: [script.cdartmanager] - #    2.5.1                                                 #
19:38:40 T:2244  NOTICE: [script.cdartmanager] - #    Ppic, Reaven, Imaginos, redje, Jair,                  #
19:38:40 T:2244  NOTICE: [script.cdartmanager] - #    Chaos_666, Magnatism, Kode                            #
19:38:40 T:2244  NOTICE: [script.cdartmanager] - #    Thanks for the help...                                #
19:38:40 T:2244  NOTICE: [script.cdartmanager] - ############################################################
19:38:40 T:2244  NOTICE: [script.cdartmanager] - # Setting up Script
19:38:40 T:2168   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: C:\Users\media\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cdartmanager\resources\skins\Default\media\speakergrill.png
19:38:40 T:2168   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: C:\Users\media\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cdartmanager\resources\skins\Default\media\cdart-icon.png
19:38:40 T:2168   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: C:\Users\media\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cdartmanager\resources\skins\Default\media\default-menu.png
19:38:40 T:2168   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: C:\Users\media\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cdartmanager\resources\skins\Default\media\default-black.png
19:38:40 T:2168   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: C:\Users\media\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cdartmanager\resources\skins\Default\media\default-menu.png
19:38:40 T:2244   ERROR: Previous line repeats 4 times.
19:38:40 T:2244  NOTICE: [script.cdartmanager] - Addon Db Not Found - Building New Addon Db
19:38:40 T:2244   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://skin/extras/common_blank.png
19:38:40 T:2244   ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
19:38:40 T:2244   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
19:38:40 T:2244   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\media\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cdartmanager\resources\lib\json_utils.py", line 28, in retrieve_json_dict
19:38:40 T:2244   ERROR:     json_dict = result[items]
19:38:40 T:2244   ERROR: TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable
19:38:40 T:2244   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
19:38:40 T:2244   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\media\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cdartmanager\resources\lib\gui.py", line 142, in onInit
19:38:40 T:2244   ERROR:     self.setup_all()
19:38:40 T:2244   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\media\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cdartmanager\resources\lib\gui.py", line 1010, in setup_all
19:38:40 T:2244   ERROR:     local_album_count, local_artist_count, local_cdart_count = new_database_setup( self.background )
19:38:40 T:2244   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\media\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cdartmanager\resources\lib\database.py", line 351, in new_database_setup
19:38:40 T:2244   ERROR:     local_album_list = get_xbmc_database_info( background )
19:38:40 T:2244   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\media\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cdartmanager\resources\lib\database.py", line 60, in get_xbmc_database_info
19:38:40 T:2244   ERROR:     album_list, total = retrieve_album_list()
19:38:40 T:2244   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\media\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cdartmanager\resources\lib\pre_eden_code.py", line 19, in retrieve_album_list
19:38:40 T:2244   ERROR:     return json_albums, len(json_albums)
19:38:40 T:2244   ERROR: TypeError: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()
19:38:40 T:2168   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://skin/extras/common_black.png
19:42:07 T:2168   ERROR: Control 1 in window 10099 has been asked to focus, but it can't
19:42:24 T:2168   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://skin/extras/common_blank.png
19:42:39 T:2168   ERROR: Previous line repeats 3 times.
19:42:39 T:2168   ERROR: Control 1 in window 10099 has been asked to focus, but it can't

Any ideas as to how I can get this working?

Regards,

Simon
Please check that those files are in that folder( C:\Users\media\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cdartmanager\resources\skins\D​efault\media\ )

It is strange if they are missing..
(2012-04-14, 03:29)giftie Wrote: A full debug log is needed, a clip does not show me your system info, script settings, etc...

Do you have the 'Path to Music Library' set in the settings?

(2012-04-13, 18:20)Hellnino18 Wrote: Hello,

Hi giftie, no i haven't set the path to music library in my General Them Settings. I have to? (I am using Aeon Nox Git - pre 3.0)
You need the path set in the script's settings, since the script does not know where your artist path is.
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script6