• 3(current)
Release Lightbox Skin
Thank you for the hard work, very impressive is the low CPU load, usually my MBP becomes very hot when using skins like xperience1080 or Aeon. Now it is dead silent. :-)
(2012-04-14, 18:33)reksveks Wrote: umm... don't mean to be needy but tree_jammer, how did you get the music video to appear alongside the song, I have already downloaded the python script that ronie wrote but bit lost on how to use it if you don't mind.

I am using this script in my skin, You have to make sure the mp3 title is exactly the same as the video title.

Sometimes the title/song name of the mp3 has "(featured blahblah)" or "(remix)" and so on, if the music video does not have the exact same title then it won't be picked up. If there is music video that matches the mp3 then there will be a video icon which you just select and click.

btw this skin is smooth as hell! keep up the good work!
Thank you.
A chance to have a "go to Now Playing" functionality when we're in the home and click on left, for example?
its gorgeous! thanks for all your hard work!
Beautifully simple and elegant. Great work Tree Jammer and what an amazing start to a new skin!
Love the music visualisation (even though I miss cdart, but I can see that that might not fit in with the style)

Not loving the carousel transition animation on the home screen though. I would prefer a more standard slide animation like in Breeze
(2012-04-14, 20:04)krish_2k4 Wrote:
(2012-04-14, 18:33)reksveks Wrote:

I am using this script in my skin, You have to make sure the mp3 title is exactly the same as the video title.

Sometimes the title/song name of the mp3 has "(featured blahblah)" or "(remix)" and so on, if the music video does not have the exact same title then it won't be picked up. If there is music video that matches the mp3 then there will be a video icon which you just select and click.

Have done for at least 5 different albums and roughly 10 songs but its still not turning up, going to look at logs to see if I can find anything
Can someone confirm that there is currently no way to view Pictures, Favorities, or Addons (such as video addons like YouTube) -- or am I just missing something?
(2012-04-14, 21:04)gjlp Wrote: Can someone confirm that there is currently no way to view Pictures, Favorities, or Addons (such as video addons like YouTube) -- or am I just missing something?

Yes, you missed this -

(2012-04-14, 13:56)tree_jammer Wrote: Glaringly obvious missing bits are image library and add-ons support. The other thing that was 'discussed' was PVR support. Since my WIP thread was hijacked by an argument about PVR I can see there is demand for it, but as I don't use it myself its hard to envisage how to skin it. Maybe I will use Pseudo TV to get an idea of how it works in XBMC before implementing it. But it is on the list, although not a priority.
(2012-04-14, 21:25)Hitcher Wrote:
(2012-04-14, 21:04)gjlp Wrote: Can someone confirm that there is currently no way to view Pictures, Favorities, or Addons (such as video addons like YouTube) -- or am I just missing something?

Yes, you missed this -

(2012-04-14, 13:56)tree_jammer Wrote: Glaringly obvious missing bits are image library and add-ons support. The other thing that was 'discussed' was PVR support. Since my WIP thread was hijacked by an argument about PVR I can see there is demand for it, but as I don't use it myself its hard to envisage how to skin it. Maybe I will use Pseudo TV to get an idea of how it works in XBMC before implementing it. But it is on the list, although not a priority.

Thanks Hitcher -- I was a little confused as an earlier poster mentioned YouTube looking great but there just doesn't seem a way to view it. Can't wait for this functionality to be added -- very few skins will be abe to touch it!
I've tried installing this. I installed it into the folder as requested - doesn't show up. Running Linux version.

How did you guys do this?
I will buy you a virtual beer if you help me sort out this remote...
(2012-04-14, 21:53)Rob Xbox User Wrote: I've tried installing this. I installed it into the folder as requested - doesn't show up. Running Linux version.

I'm using Windows. Just unzipped the zip file, copied the skin.lighroom folder thar was contained in the zip and laced it in th addons folder. Worked fine. What didn't work for me was trying to install the skin using "Install from zip..." within XBMC.
(2012-04-14, 21:53)Rob Xbox User Wrote: I've tried installing this. I installed it into the folder as requested - doesn't show up. Running Linux version.

You may need to restart XBMC. For me it did work afterwards..
(2012-04-14, 20:02)Turrican2 Wrote: Thank you for the hard work, very impressive is the low CPU load, usually my MBP becomes very hot when using skins like xperience1080 or Aeon. Now it is dead silent. :-)

Thanks thats really good to know!

(2012-04-14, 20:14)paccone Wrote: A chance to have a "go to Now Playing" functionality when we're in the home and click on left, for example?

Good call on that one! I had already thought of doing that. honest Angel

(2012-04-14, 20:58)sialivi Wrote: Love the music visualisation (even though I miss cdart, but I can see that that might not fit in with the style)

Not loving the carousel transition animation on the home screen though. I would prefer a more standard slide animation like in Breeze

Carousel Effect FTW!

Maybe I'll add an option for a standard slide but if it sucks its gone.

(2012-04-14, 20:04)krish_2k4 Wrote:
(2012-04-14, 18:33)reksveks Wrote: umm... don't mean to be needy but tree_jammer, how did you get the music video to appear alongside the song, I have already downloaded the python script that ronie wrote but bit lost on how to use it if you don't mind.

Krish is right. the script requires that your music video have an .nfo file with the EXACT same track name and album name as the music album to work. and for them to be scanned to the library.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lightbox Skin20