Antec ISK 300-65 - Intel i3 build
right on!
Tongue 
@waver123 - Will do Smile

Just placed the order, expected to arrive wednesday or thursday. Can't wait Tongue

BTW. I went for the HT model:
ASRock H67M-ITX/HT

Because I could use an extra reciever+remote for another setup Smile
CoreELEC 19.3
LG OLED CX 65 - Yamaha RX-V775 . Dali Opticon 6.
Sweet you will enjoy it. I just finished mine and I am tweaking it. It's dead silent.
(2012-04-14, 17:25)Beer40oz Wrote: Sweet you will enjoy it. I just finished mine and I am tweaking it. It's dead silent.

Thanks Beer, been reading you thread, I'm soooo excited now Wink
Really wish i had room/clearence for the BIG Shuriken 2, but it will completely block my PCIe card.
I wonder how the noise-level will be, with the Intel i3 stock cooler that I'll start with Huh
CoreELEC 19.3
(2012-04-14, 20:16)morfeus Wrote: BTW. I went for the HT model:
ASRock H67M-ITX/HT
You'll enjoy the included remote to control XBMC and othter media players....

(2012-04-14, 20:16)morfeus Wrote: I wonder how the noise-level will be, with the Intel i3 stock cooler that I'll start with Huh
With proper configuration, it should be fine. After you installed all the drivers and software, you can go into AsRock bios to configure fan speed. You can set CPU to "Cool ‘n’ Quiet" in Bios Advance tab and set the CPU operating temperature to 50 degrees in Bios Hardware/Health Monitor tab....and you can set both CPU and case fans to level 5......you can monitor the operating temperature. It should be quieter.....

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
bluray - Yup, the only real reason i didn't go with the HT at first, was that i read that some had problems with the IR-dongle, from 2.5+ meters away.
But i think and hope, that it will go great with my old Asrock ION, which i plan on moving to the bedroom Smile

Great, that calms me down Wink "Cool 'n quiet", that sounds excactly like the setup i'm going for, so I'll set it up that way Wink Thanks, really appreciate the tips!
CoreELEC 19.3
Forgot to ask...the 2 USB ports on the front of the Antec ISK 300-65 case. Are theese cable included with the case og the motherboard? I'm a bit unsure about that.
CoreELEC 19.3
those things are case stuff,,,
Super, then all is ready...thursday i guess. Did i mention that I'm excited?! Heh Big Grin
Gonna be a long week...
CoreELEC 19.3
I installed 5 PC's in the last several months (mostly big ATX with Intel i5) and many PC's (again, all ATX with Intel other than one Mini-ITX AMD) throughout the years, and I'm exciting everytime I build a new one......it's in our DNA..! Big Grin
bluray, you're spot on Smile _that_ feeling, building yourself, collecting the part/specs, and then...you almost fart or share a tear, of pure joy Big Grin
It's been five years since i last build. Always build myself. Only pre-build was my Asrock ION. Was happy with it. Til now (heat and noise issue). 98 c GPU today.
i5 builds, uhh sweet, but don't wan't to pay the electric bill Big Grin (not for a 24/7 build Smile )

CoreELEC 19.3
(2012-04-15, 01:55)morfeus Wrote: i5 builds, uhh sweet, but don't wan't to pay the electric bill Big Grin (not for a 24/7 build Smile )
Not really, most Intel I installed (including i3&i5) are 65w.......
But I'm going for the, maybe girly model T. 35 w.
Don't know where you live? I have an electric bill that's about 2300 US dollars pr year, here in DK.
I've got at "kill-a-watt"-like-thing, I'm searching for the "sinner" at the moment Smile
Just replaced my Plasma 1 month ago, with a LED, I can allready see it online on my bill, that it made a significant difference Smile
So in my "power search", I'm a bit affriad of adding more watt's Smile
CoreELEC 19.3
(2012-04-15, 03:42)morfeus Wrote: Don't know where you live? I have an electric bill that's about 2300 US dollars pr year, here in DK.
Put it to sleep or turn it off when not in use....PC doesn't consume much energy at all. The A/C, washer/dryer, oven, ref, etc consume the most.....

Oh, I paid about same amount here in the U.S last year.....

Agree, but it's kind of tricky, when it's a 24/7 machine...running mail and webserver also Wink

Dang, thought it was much more expensive here in DK...taxes on electricity is like 70-80%.
My next build...a windmill Big Grin
CoreELEC 19.3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Antec ISK 300-65 - Intel i3 build0