• 66(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
(2012-04-12, 02:34)dr99 Wrote: Popeye, could you add a delete option to the context menu of the local nzb browsing so a nzb can be deleted after watching it. Thanks.

yes
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Could you also add a way to get to the next page in newznab listings? As far as I can see, each option only shows 100 results but I'm sometimes late in wanting to watch a show so it moves onto the 2nd page
(2012-04-12, 14:37)grope Wrote: Could you also add a way to get to the next page in newznab listings? As far as I can see, each option only shows 100 results but I'm sometimes late in wanting to watch a show so it moves onto the 2nd page

No. There is no API for fetching the feed beyond 100 items. However you can usually context menu select a show and search for it. Then you can browse 100+ hits.
(2012-04-11, 17:27)Popeye Wrote: Full season? Im not sure pneumatic can handle that or?

I'm devising a way to split a full season nzb up into nzbs for each episode. Smile It's somewhat working, but not always.
(2012-04-12, 18:00)tpunder Wrote:
(2012-04-11, 17:27)Popeye Wrote: Full season? Im not sure pneumatic can handle that or?

I'm devising a way to split a full season nzb up into nzbs for each episode. Smile It's somewhat working, but not always.

Just what I had in mind ;D. Cool seeing you realize it!! Do you manage compressed nzbs? Look at the SABnzbd code for inspiration and tweaks unless you already have done this..
(2012-04-12, 19:12)Popeye Wrote:
(2012-04-12, 18:00)tpunder Wrote:

Just what I had in mind ;D. Cool seeing you realize it!! Do you manage compressed nzbs? Look at the SABnzbd code for inspiration and tweaks unless you already have done this..

I don't think so. I'm letting Sickbeard pick the nzb which it is very good at. Then I take it and try to figure out if it needs to be split, if so it does it. I don't think Sickbeard will pick a compressed one, or if it does I haven't run into one yet. Smile

I do have it sort of working, but it's not very clean, I need to write my own splitting routine since the needs here are somewhat different than the current split function in SB.
(2012-04-12, 23:12)tpunder Wrote: I don't think so. I'm letting Sickbeard pick the nzb which it is very good at. Then I take it and try to figure out if it needs to be split, if so it does it. I don't think Sickbeard will pick a compressed one, or if it does I haven't run into one yet. Smile

I do have it sort of working, but it's not very clean, I need to write my own splitting routine since the needs here are somewhat different than the current split function in SB.

Interesting work. How do you do the split? Parse the xml and sort out all "files" with a common base name? I'll have a look at your code later Big Grin
(2012-04-12, 23:35)Popeye Wrote: Interesting work. How do you do the split? Parse the xml and sort out all "files" with a common base name? I'll have a look at your code later Big Grin

SB already has a split nzb function built in that it uses to figure out if a full season nzb has episodes it needs. It doesn't seem to work all the time on some nzbs and it has other stuff in there that I don't need. So I'm going to copy that one as a base and tweak it up. It returns a list of episodes which I then pass into SBs save function that just dumps each one out to a file.

Thanks Popeye, That must be the problem, just having a bit of trouble trying to figure out how to mount a share in XBMCbuntu. Many thanks for the work you have put in to this plugin.

Oh and if anyone can spare a few mins for a dumb ubuntu virgin any tips on how to mount a share in XBMCbuntu?
(2012-04-13, 09:40)ferry Wrote: Thanks Popeye, That must be the problem, just having a bit of trouble trying to figure out how to mount a share in XBMCbuntu. Many thanks for the work you have put in to this plugin.

Oh and if anyone can spare a few mins for a dumb ubuntu virgin any tips on how to mount a share in XBMCbuntu?

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MountWindowsSharesPermanently

Code:
sudo mkdir /media/mountname
sudo gedit /etc/fstab

# Then add something like this

//servername/sharename  /media/mountname  cifs  guest,uid=1000  0  0
(2012-04-12, 14:45)Popeye Wrote:
(2012-04-12, 14:37)grope Wrote: Could you also add a way to get to the next page in newznab listings? As far as I can see, each option only shows 100 results but I'm sometimes late in wanting to watch a show so it moves onto the 2nd page

No. There is no API for fetching the feed beyond 100 items. However you can usually context menu select a show and search for it. Then you can browse 100+ hits.

In working with the newznab api I found if you do a tv or movie search, and do not specify a title, or tvrage/imdb search it will just return the 100 most recent results for the category being searched and you can use the offset option to fetch the next 100, this may allow you to implement a next page feature ?
(2012-04-13, 13:11)ckergald Wrote:
(2012-04-12, 14:45)Popeye Wrote:

In working with the newznab api I found if you do a tv or movie search, and do not specify a title, or tvrage/imdb search it will just return the 100 most recent results for the category being searched and you can use the offset option to fetch the next 100, this may allow you to implement a next page feature ?

Ah, smart trick! Thanks. I'll have a look at it. It might even be easy to implement...
I have my incomplete folder succesfully mounted now with "UBUNTUSERVER/william/Downloads/incomplete /media/incomplete nfs" in my fstab

OK now the plugin runs and I get 2 choices of incomplete and browse local NZB's

Where do I put the info for my NZBS'org account or do I also need this additional plugin called newznab? Edit Oh i see newznab in your repo, dumb ass me

Edit 2 does newznab work with beta.nzbs.org ?
(2012-04-14, 14:03)ferry Wrote: Edit 2 does newznab work with beta.nzbs.org ?

Yes it does, but nzbs.org is shutting down in less than a week. Nzb.su is an option for using newznab.
A few questions

Have this working, wow what an app.

Would I be right in thinking that sab fails the download because it has to stay in the incomplete directory until the content has finished playing on xbmc? Does sab continue with processing the content in the normal way once viewing is finished or do I have to remove the files myself from the incomplete directory or hit "retry"? [Edit. OK I just watched a video and see the delete or repair options]. Where is the unrar processing done, on xbmc?

Is there somewhere i can find out what all the other setting are for in the pneumatic menus?

Also, and unrelated to the app, now that I've discovered how to mount external shares from within xbmc using /etc/fstab, are there advantages to mounting all my content this way rather than than the normal way?
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11