• 27(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
Of course my bad Rygrath... Thanks for your response!
(2012-04-14, 13:08)RavenNL Wrote: I noticed that the option 'hide while scrolling' option is missing in the view BannerPlex. Are there any plans of bringing that function back? Personally I liked that option very much when the info box comes down.

Anyone?

As far as i know animated weather icons are possible via the PDA Style Weather Icons Addon. But slows down Navigation on my Nettop.
Hi, Just updated to 3.0.0.1334443162 today via Available Updates in XBMC. Now I'm getting a line of info at the top of the screen!
(2012-04-15, 16:15)spinecho Wrote: Hi, Just updated to 3.0.0.1334443162 today via Available Updates in XBMC. Now I'm getting a line of info at the top of the screen!

Ever heard of SEARCHING! This has been mentioned more than 10 times!
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Guys when playing music after one minute or so i used to get CD wall visualization in the previous versions. But for some reason i am not getting that since the last two days. Instead it is going to my pictures slideshow? Did something change in the recent nightly builds?
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
(2012-04-15, 16:16)Martijn Wrote: Ever heard of SEARCHING! This has been mentioned more than 10 times!
Apologies Martijn, it was not my intention to offend you; I did a brief search for this issue, but came up with nothing, hence my post.
Again, sorry.

(2012-04-15, 20:32)spinecho Wrote:
(2012-04-15, 16:16)Martijn Wrote: Ever heard of SEARCHING! This has been mentioned more than 10 times!
Apologies Martijn, it was not my intention to offend you; I did a brief search for this issue, but came up with nothing, hence my post.
Again, sorry.

i'm not offended.
Here you go: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1076080
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
some opinions/ideas about glow mode for home would be nice. i think it fits better to the rest of the skin when using colors especially.
lot of fanart is hidden by the new panels , so i think it´s ok to darken the background. sets the viewer´s focus more to the widgets.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Just wanted to say the new episodes view is amazing! I even use it for my movies viewtype, think it might be my fav viewtype ever!

Thanks and looking forward to seeing how the widget/playlist integration is developed!
(2012-04-15, 11:53)RavenNL Wrote:
(2012-04-14, 13:08)RavenNL Wrote: I noticed that the option 'hide while scrolling' option is missing in the view BannerPlex. Are there any plans of bringing that function back? Personally I liked that option very much when the info box comes down.

Anyone?

fixed just now
(2012-04-15, 20:45)phil65 Wrote: some opinions/ideas about glow mode for home would be nice. i think it fits better to the rest of the skin when using colors especially.
lot of fanart is hidden by the new panels , so i think it´s ok to darken the background. sets the viewer´s focus more to the widgets.

Agree 100%. Home really needs to highlight new/featured content, some form of fanart on home is sufficient. New glow mode really makes the menu options and widgets pop out which is what the focus on the home screen should be.

And I personally like it a lot better now that the background is dimmed. The fact that the animated backgrounds on home were giving me vertigo and they are now dimmer also helps lol

Where fanart is important is on the actual tv/movie views. Which has always been one of my qualms about poster focused viewtypes as they really cover up major parts of the fanart
Also, its all about choices right? If someone wants the fanart highlighted on home, then they have the option to stick with the smaller widgets and not activate the glow mode
Quick question. Is there any redesign work planned for TV Guide and Weather?
not really. we both only use them rarely. but if you have suggestions, tell us Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I do use the TV Guide quite a bit, and with the way it is now using logo's it looks really good, but if you switch on banners, the banner is so so small that its barely visible.

Jezz_X was playing around with Confluence and made some changes to the TV Guide using a banner view that looked awesome, he has not released it but posted a screenshot. Just as an idea.

Ill see if I can find that post...
This is what I was refering to Smile

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1064923
even though i'm not using glow mode since i like seeing fanart on my home screens, i must admit it looks nice with the "hint" of fanart behind the tinted overlays. it might make some users curious to push the button and see what's behind the curtain Laugh
i think it's good with the color menu bar/less fanart - normal menu bar/regular fanart option
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07