(2012-04-16 07:09)phil65 Wrote: 1) will look at it when i find some time. could be tricky because you have to choose the viewtypes based on the console (square/dvd size covers)
2) if someone could explain the weather addon situation to me (which are usable/maintained? which infolabels?) i might think about it. do not really use that feature, that´s why i´m not too motivated to change anything there.
3) some coloring will change and return to white. not too sure about a seperate option, i do not want to end with a long list of color options. depends also a bit on how much users actually will use this.
1. Please do not make this a priority on my behalf - was curious about your plans only right now. I haven't even started using Advanced Launcher yet. I'd rather see you focus on core skin functionality first and when you get to a place where you're happy, then perhaps look at this.
2. Weather Underground is actively maintained by Ronie, part of the XBMC team. Here's a link to relevant info where he has extended WU to include additional information: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1054390
. Confluence appears to have been updated to take advantage of the changes.
Here is a link to his latest version: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1076331
In the readme file, it looks like the labels are all listed.
3. Good to know. My recommendation would be to leave the Widget text as the default white (like with the Library Counts labels and the Date) and not be affected by the Glow settings. No extra setting needed.