• 55(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
btw,

i tried the bulk rename tool, but it doesnt rename movies that are in parts (e.g. cd1, cd2...)

any workaround?

Also a good feature to have is to create a text file or nfo, prior to renaming, to keep the original naming of the folder, just in case someone needs it in the future.

thnx
(2012-04-16, 15:52)HiSoC8Y Wrote: btw,

i tried the bulk rename tool, but it doesnt rename movies that are in parts (e.g. cd1, cd2...)

any workaround?

Also a good feature to have is to create a text file or nfo, prior to renaming, to keep the original naming of the folder, just in case someone needs it in the future.

thnx

Please make a ticket on purplepic
done
(2012-04-16, 15:10)dreldragon Wrote: First thanks for keeping Ember alive and kicking.

Second I have 2 problems.

1).
on scraping new TV shows/series I get the following error messages.

Error Log

with ember hanging
after restarting ember all info for the show is present.

2).
when updating the library,

ie Update Library ->
TV Shows ->
update TV Series only,

Ember now only finds new episodes but doesn't add any info
eg "GCB S01E08" instead of "Pride comes before a fall" with no plot description and no episode poster.

it sort of did this with 1.3.02 but would, 9 times out of 10, find at least the episode title and most often the plot description.
A manual scrape of episode brings in all relevant data.

running win7 ultimate 64-bit. (6.1, Build 7601)

regards DD

I have the same problem. I dont know why, but disable the option "Display Missing Episodes" in TV-Shows-Settings. This solves the problem.
I have build a new version Ember 1.3.0.5 Fix1.

I have change the way of scraping/renaming YouTube-Trailers for XBMC. Now the download works even if the option "XBMC Format"is activated.

Example 1:
Only Get URLs When Scraping = on
YouTube/TMDB = on
XBMC Format = on

auto-scraping:
YouTube-Links save as "plugin://....."

manual scraping:
download possible
"save to NFO" convert the YouTube-Links to "plugin://....."

Example 2:
Only Get URLs When Scraping = off
YouTube/TMDB = on
XBMC Format = on

auto-scraping:
download the YouTube-Links

manual scraping:
download possible
"save to NFO" convert the YouTube-Links to "plugin://....."

Example 3:
Only Get URLs When Scraping = off
YouTube/TMDB = off
IMDB = on

auto-scraping:
download the www.totaleclips.com trailers

manual scraping:
download possible
"save to NFO" save the www.totaleclips.com trailers to NFO

Please try and post errors =)

Download 1.3.0.5 fix 1

The autoscrape grabbing totaleclips trailer links instead of plugin links with Only Get URLs When Scraping on seems to be fixed. Manual scraping grabs the http youtube link instead of plugin link and does not convert it when you click set to NFO.
(2012-04-16, 16:16)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-04-16, 15:10)dreldragon Wrote: First thanks for keeping Ember alive and kicking.

Second I have 2 problems.

1).
on scraping new TV shows/series I get the following error messages.

Error Log

with ember hanging

2).
when updating the library,

ie Update Library ->
TV Shows ->
update TV Series only,

Ember now only finds new episodes but doesn't add any info
eg "GCB S01E08" instead of "Pride comes before a fall" with no plot description and no episode poster.

it sort of did this with 1.3.02 but would, 9 times out of 10, find at least the episode title and most often the plot description.
A manual scrape of episode brings in all relevant data.

running win7 ultimate 64-bit. (6.1, Build 7601)

regards DD

I have the same problem. I dont know why, but disable the option "Display Missing Episodes" in TV-Shows-Settings. This solves the problem.
disabled "Display Missing Episodes" clears the 1st problem, thank you, which is a shame as I find that feature useful.

unfortunately just tried to add titanic s01e04 and still have the same problem it finds the file but does not add the title, plot outline or episode art.
a manual rescrape on the episode brings in all data though
Also it flat out refuses to acknowlegde that Silent Witness has a season 15......
using 1.3.0.5 fix 1

regards DD
(2012-04-16, 18:08)Axodious Wrote: The autoscrape grabbing totaleclips trailer links instead of plugin links with Only Get URLs When Scraping on seems to be fixed. Manual scraping grabs the http youtube link instead of plugin link and does not convert it when you click set to NFO.

Thanks for the info. I'll fix it in the next version.
(2012-04-16, 19:26)dreldragon Wrote: disabled "Display Missing Episodes" clears the 1st problem, thank you, which is a shame as I find that feature useful.

unfortunately just tried to add titanic s01e04 and still have the same problem it finds the file but does not add the title, plot outline or episode art.
Also it flat out refuses to acknowlegde that Silent Witness has a season 15......
using 1.3.0.5 fix 1

regards DD

I have made a ticket on purplepig, i can't solve this problem Sad
Hello all!

Thanks for working on this awesome scraper!!

1) Looks like there is a bug with the manual scraper and the download of extra fanart. When multiple fanart images are selected, it only downloads them as the samllest file. Pleae fix, so we could select only the fanart we want instead of all fanart on auto scraper.

2) Is there any way to automatically create the extrafanart folder instead of the extrathumbs? Skins like Aeon MQ3 use that folder for random fanart.

Thanks!

Hello emm-users.
I´m scraping my movies (stub-files with .disc) with the new EMM v1.3.05 and get a german plot on some of my movies, but on most I only get the english plot.
In the scraper settings I checked all four OFDB-settings. Scraper is IMDB.
It would be normal, if NO movie get a german plot, but some of my movies does.
Maybe someone out there can help me.

And by the way: thanks for re-activating EMM. Its a great tool.
Would be even greater, if it would support the loooong available Stub-Files vom Eden. (like avatar.bluray.disc)
Maybe someone can get this in the next release. Would be a top feature.
(2012-04-17, 05:47)d3maxt Wrote: 2) Is there any way to automatically create the extrafanart folder instead of the extrathumbs? Skins like Aeon MQ3 use that folder for random fanart.
I recommend to use Martijn´s Artwork Downloader for that.

(2012-04-17, 12:29)solidsatras Wrote:
(2012-04-17, 05:47)d3maxt Wrote: 2) Is there any way to automatically create the extrafanart folder instead of the extrathumbs? Skins like Aeon MQ3 use that folder for random fanart.
I recommend to use Martijn´s Artwork Downloader for that.

Solid,
Thanks for the suggestion, it was the tool I was using originally. But it's only from within XBMC and there is no preview of what it is scraping, as the GUI mode is not enabled in the skin I am using.

It looks like there is an option for it under the Movies > Ember Native Movie Scrapers > Get Fanart > Save Fanart In > \extrafanart , but it doesn't seem to work. Also does not remember the setting between sessions.
Can this also be looked at and fixed?

I guess I will open official tickets for both bugs.

Thanks.

Update: 1) there was already a ticket for this, #75. 2) Created ticket #80.
I am having a issue with exporting movie list. All movies sort fine except the indiana jones. They are being thrown between 2 and 3.

(2012-04-17, 18:14)menan Wrote: I am having a issue with exporting movie list. All movies sort fine except the indiana jones. They are being thrown between 2 and 3.

Check the sort. title in NFO.
(2012-04-16, 18:08)Axodious Wrote: The autoscrape grabbing totaleclips trailer links instead of plugin links with Only Get URLs When Scraping on seems to be fixed. Manual scraping grabs the http youtube link instead of plugin link and does not convert it when you click set to NFO.

(2012-04-16, 19:26)dreldragon Wrote: on scraping new TV shows/series I get the following error messages.

Error Log

with ember hanging
using 1.3.0.5 fix 1

regards DD

I've loaded up a new version, based on 1.3.0.5:
- fix "Only Get HTTP URL" bug (now convert the YouTube-Link to plugin:// on manual scraping)
- fix the dreldragon bug ;-)

I hope all YouTube/XBMC stuff is fixed now (at least when it sets everything right).

Please try an post bugs

Download
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26