Missing TV Episodes Plugin
Is there a plugin, or even standalone app, that will scan your folders of TV series and indicate which ones are missing?

For example, let's say you had 5 seasons of Smallville, the app will scan the folder and indicate that S02E05 is missing.

Lost a small number of shows due to a drive issue before I had a chance to transfer to my media drive and backup. Would take forever to figure out which episodes are missing for numerous series.

Thanks
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
tvrename will do that. Requires a little setup time but good to go.

http://www.tvrename.com/
(2012-04-17, 02:58)8mycsh Wrote: tvrename will do that. Requires a little setup time but good to go.

http://www.tvrename.com/

+1. Love this program.
Thanks, will give it a look... I have TheRenamer which renames shows based on what the TVDB has which works great but didn't see anything for checking.

TVRename looks like about the same thing but a few added features which will be handy.
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
You could also use SickBeard with or without download support.

Does a great job of scanning and indicating what is missing
I'll give that a try next... been playing with TVRename and so far doesn't seem to be a time saver. Drag/drop doesn't work, and I have to manually point to each subfolder for every series I have... 150 series on the server, about 5 subfolders each and having to navigate to each... taking a long long time. Would be find if drag/drop was working, says it has it, not sure why not working. If could simply drag the main folder I'm sure the program would be great. For now... not really working for me.

AVG auto detected Sickbeard as a trojan
(2012-04-17, 05:10)THRobinson Wrote: AVG auto detected Sickbeard as a trojan

obviously its not... where did you download from?
(2012-04-17, 04:59)THRobinson Wrote: I'll give that a try next... been playing with TVRename and so far doesn't seem to be a time saver. Drag/drop doesn't work, and I have to manually point to each subfolder for every series I have... 150 series on the server, about 5 subfolders each and having to navigate to each... taking a long long time. Would be find if drag/drop was working, says it has it, not sure why not working. If could simply drag the main folder I'm sure the program would be great. For now... not really working for me.

By all means, check out Sickbeard because I've heard a lot of good things about it, and it's next on my list to try out, but TVRename is easier than you're making it out to be.

I'm hugely paraphrasing from memory, but you use "Folder Monitor" to add your high level directory and then have it scan to identify the shows it finds. There's an Auto ID button to link the TV folders to TheTVDB ID - you may need to manually search for the TheTVDB entry if your folders aren't named exactly right. Then click Add Shows to add these TV shows to your library. You then use the "Scan" tab, and it goes through all your TV shows and tells you what you're missing.

Lot's more options (i.e. specify search folders to look for missing episodes and move to your media library, download thumbnails and nfo's, etc.), but best to start with the basics and expand.

Install Trakt app, set it to sync collected/library, go to trakt website and see collection progress.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing TV Episodes Plugin0