• 57(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
I have another issue although I'm not sure it can be easily fixed. The titles on some movies seems to be messed up. For example I have all of the original Star Trek movies, the titles for all of them are fine except Star Trek III: The Search for Spock. It scrapes as Star Trek 3. The original title seems to be fine though.
(2012-04-18, 15:26)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 15:18)HiSoC8Y Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 15:14)DanCooper Wrote: Yes

your link is not working.

it's not true Angel
the link work perfect

it's not working my friend.

after entering the capcha, it redirects u to this weird link:

http://www.share-online.biz/dl/WS9OVM2M9...z%EB%A2%BC

im getting connection is reset.

can you upload it to another website?
(2012-04-18, 16:41)HiSoC8Y Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 15:26)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 15:18)HiSoC8Y Wrote: your link is not working.

it's not true Angel
the link work perfect

it's not working my friend.

after entering the capcha, it redirects u to this weird link:

http://www.share-online.biz/dl/WS9OVM2M9...z%EB%A2%BC

im getting connection is reset.

can you upload it to another website?

Worked for me.
(2012-04-17, 19:16)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-04-16, 18:08)Axodious Wrote: The autoscrape grabbing totaleclips trailer links instead of plugin links with Only Get URLs When Scraping on seems to be fixed. Manual scraping grabs the http youtube link instead of plugin link and does not convert it when you click set to NFO.

(2012-04-16, 19:26)dreldragon Wrote: on scraping new TV shows/series I get the following error messages.

Error Log

with ember hanging
after restarting ember all info for the show is present.
unfortunately just tried to add titanic s01e04 and still have the same problem it finds the file but does not add the title, plot outline or episode art.
a manual rescrape on the episode brings in all data though
Also it flat out refuses to acknowlegde that Silent Witness has a season 15......
using 1.3.0.5 fix 1

regards DD

I've loaded up a new version, based on 1.3.0.5:
- fix "Only Get HTTP URL" bug (now convert the YouTube-Link to plugin:// on manual scraping)
- fix the dreldragon bug ;-)

I hope all YouTube/XBMC stuff is fixed now (at least when it sets everything right).

Please try an post bugs

Download

I am getting a 414 error when trying to download - 414 Request-URI Too Large
I'm on the road at the moment. Can anyone upload the file to another hoster?
@DanCooper, can you empower the XML Scrapers to utilize the Youtube downloader?
Also, is the problem with trailer downloading only works during manual scrape is something you can fix?

Thanks!
(2012-04-18, 17:46)tedappleberry Wrote: I am getting a 414 error when trying to download - 414 Request-URI Too Large

(2012-04-18, 17:58)DanCooper Wrote: I'm on the road at the moment. Can anyone upload the file to another hoster?

How about this link?
(2012-04-18, 17:58)DanCooper Wrote: I'm on the road at the moment. Can anyone upload the file to another hoster?

As requested Big Grin

Ember Media Manager 1.0.3.5 fix2

thank you guys, downloading Smile
(2012-04-18, 18:24)olympia Wrote: @DanCooper, can you empower the XML Scrapers to utilize the Youtube downloader?
Also, is the problem with trailer downloading only works during manual scrape is something you can fix?

Thanks!

Please send or share the xml files
(2012-04-18, 19:59)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 18:24)olympia Wrote: @DanCooper, can you empower the XML Scrapers to utilize the Youtube downloader?

Thanks!

http://xbmchuscraper.googlecode.com/files/porthu.zip
(2012-04-18, 22:24)olympia Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 19:59)DanCooper Wrote:

Thanks!

http://xbmchuscraper.googlecode.com/files/porthu.zip

Ok, i have checked this. It requires a reprogramming of the Ember XML-scraper to support all features.

But why do not you use the native scraper for media and your port.hu-scraper for the infos?
The port.hu-scraper feed all media (cover, fanart, trailer) from TMDB, not port.hu.
You can use port.hu for infos (deaktivate Ember Native Scraper) and TMDB for media (deaktivate Ember XML Scraper).
Returns the same results and works perfectly (download, XBMC format...).

(2012-04-19, 12:12)DanCooper Wrote: Ok, i have checked this. It requires a reprogramming of the Ember XML-scraper to support all features.
Thanks for checking this!

(2012-04-19, 12:12)DanCooper Wrote: But why do not you use the native scraper for media and your port.hu-scraper for the infos?

I am asking this for two reasons:
- Personally I want scraping from hd-trailers.net (which my port.hu scraper provides.
- but an even more important reason is that with proper XML scraper support EMM can be kept alive when no one is working on it. For this reason the best would be if EMM could utilize the current XBMC scraper addons, but that would be probably too much of a work for now. In my personal opinion, EMM doesn't even need to have native scrapers at all.

FYI - I was member of the original Ember-Team (not as a developer) who created EMM, so I know very well how it works... Wink
Hello there.

I Have a request. Can you add a entry field for "Movie sets" on "Edit Movie" menu

(more info here http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Movie_sets )

As XBMC now has it's own sorting for movies sets. It would make my life just that bit nicer

Here is an example of what the ".nfo" entry would look like
Code:
<set>The Back to the Future trilogy</set>

Thank's

Oddsodz
Tools>Set Manager

Is it possible to change the missing Trailer so it works with Trailer urls too?
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26