• 79(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)
With 0.6.5v10 only the first item of a series is now scrobbled. If I play several TV series episodes using "play from here" only the first item gets scrobbled, not any subsequent items. Also, running manual TV sync gets hung up "retriveing TV series info from db". Sits there for ages with no progress bar updates or status message updates although the wireless dongle is flashing like mad. No log as of yet. I've reverted to 0.6.5 vanilla for the timebeing.
Now I've done some testing, and it looks like I get the scrobbling to work if I disable all auto syncing.
Can someone else who is having trouble scrobbling please try this?
I've tried to enable this plugin a couple of times. Eventually, it keeps crashing XBMC when I load it up, when it starts syncing. This is troubling, because then its a race to get to the settings menu and disable it before it crashes - adds extra stress that I don't need right when I'm sitting down to watch some TV.

Not meaning to offend the developer, but is there some stability to be had with any of the recent releases? Since XBMC Eden has been final for some time, do you have a 'stable' release that will just work, with a base Eden install?
(2012-04-16, 04:58)vinistois Wrote: I've tried to enable this plugin a couple of times. Eventually, it keeps crashing XBMC when I load it up, when it starts syncing. This is troubling, because then its a race to get to the settings menu and disable it before it crashes - adds extra stress that I don't need right when I'm sitting down to watch some TV.

Not meaning to offend the developer, but is there some stability to be had with any of the recent releases? Since XBMC Eden has been final for some time, do you have a 'stable' release that will just work, with a base Eden install?
I'm having the same problem. Is there a fix for this or is it being looked into? I don't mean to sound rude or offend anyone Tongue
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
(2012-04-16, 04:58)vinistois Wrote: I've tried to enable this plugin a couple of times. Eventually, it keeps crashing XBMC when I load it up, when it starts syncing. This is troubling, because then its a race to get to the settings menu and disable it before it crashes - adds extra stress that I don't need right when I'm sitting down to watch some TV.

Disable auto syncing
... ok. So if you disable the plugin, then it won't crash. Great. So how do you use the plugin then?
I agree it's not the best solution, but at least the scrobble works if you disable auto sync. The manual syncing method still works.
Personally I'm not that interresting about the auto sync. But if you are running more than one XBMC it might be a problem.
(2012-04-18, 07:58)vinistois Wrote: ... ok. So if you disable the plugin, then it won't crash. Great. So how do you use the plugin then?

your not disabling the entire plugin...just the auto sync that happens when you start XBMC

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
(2012-04-06, 04:00)othrayte Wrote:
(2012-04-06, 03:29)pulsecode-sgnl Wrote:
(2012-04-06, 02:21)othrayte Wrote: Sorry about that it had a bug, fixed in this custom version.

Did so with the updated custom version. Log here: http://pastebin.com/1Ny92GG8

Appreciate you looking into this. Let me know if you need anything else.

Urghh, had another bug, sorry, I've tested it and it seems to be working this time, custom version.

Late response, but here's my updated log with that version.

http://pastebin.com/zvjLkjxi
(2012-04-12, 01:28)rgponce Wrote: Hi, The link below is the files for language pt-BR and support for skin aeon.mq3

tested in TraktUtilities (0.6.4) and (0.6.5):
http://www.4shared.com/zip/wI26gPJ9/scri...pt-BR.html

Please repost on a publicly avaliable site, like ge.tt.
(2012-04-11, 02:22)tonyp Wrote: Any news for the video freezing (but audio playing fine) issue? It's still happening with the latest release Sad

(2012-04-11, 08:19)akuiraz Wrote:
(2012-04-11, 02:22)tonyp Wrote: Any news for the video freezing (but audio playing fine) issue? It's still happening with the latest release Sad

I've also been experiencing this issue... will try to submit a debug log next time it happens.

I haven't had any free time to speak to the XBMC devs about this issue, that I believe is the next step, hopefully I'll get to it soon.

Developer working on Trakt Utilties for XBMC (Download)
Please read Getting Support before asking for support.
(2012-04-11, 08:52)No_Jah Wrote: Hi.

I'm running xbmc 11.0, Aon Nox, trakt 0.6.5 on windows 7 64bit
When I start xbmc trakt popup says that it's starts syncing, byt after a while I get this error: "script failed service.py"

Trakt doesn't scrobble anything, but I can manually update seen shows/movies.
I've tried to unistall/reinstall trakt, but no luck

I don't have access to my logfile at the moment.

(2012-04-11, 23:49)hick Wrote:
(2012-04-11, 08:52)No_Jah Wrote: When I start xbmc trakt popup says that it's starts syncing, byt after a while I get this error: "script failed service.py"

Me too
Here is my log file
http://pastebin.com/KK1ycAvD

(2012-04-12, 00:18)saitoh183 Wrote:
(2012-04-11, 23:49)hick Wrote:
(2012-04-11, 08:52)No_Jah Wrote: When I start xbmc trakt popup says that it's starts syncing, byt after a while I get this error: "script failed service.py"

Me too
Here is my log file
http://pastebin.com/KK1ycAvD

My sister is having the same issue

(2012-04-15, 11:33)No_Jah Wrote: Now I've done some testing, and it looks like I get the scrobbling to work if I disable all auto syncing.
Can someone else who is having trouble scrobbling please try this?

(2012-04-18, 08:04)No_Jah Wrote: I agree it's not the best solution, but at least the scrobble works if you disable auto sync. The manual syncing method still works.
Personally I'm not that interresting about the auto sync. But if you are running more than one XBMC it might be a problem.

There is a new version on the way that should solve these issues, that will be v0.6.6.
(2012-04-11, 16:31)Death-Axe Wrote: Glad there is another addon for trakt as the main one kept crashing xbmc. This one also has more useful features too, great stuff and thank you for the great work you have put into this addon.

My ONLY gripe is that it appears under video, and not in programs where it should be. Video addons should only be for streaming sites and such.

(2012-04-11, 17:37)saitoh183 Wrote:
(2012-04-11, 16:31)Death-Axe Wrote: Glad there is another addon for trakt as the main one kept crashing xbmc. This one also has more useful features too, great stuff and thank you for the great work you have put into this addon.

My ONLY gripe is that it appears under video, and not in programs where it should be. Video addons should only be for streaming sites and such.

I know i find it annoying to so i made a main menu item (using Back Row skin)

I have been considering a transition first to both then to just programs, but it is not high on my todo list.
(2012-04-12, 18:55)darkfreak Wrote: Scrobble isn't working for me either.
Got the latest trakt (x.5) and xbmc 11.

Says "Remote communication server connection failed"

This is in the debug:
NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Service] Auto sync processes aborted due to shutdown request
NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Scrobbler stopping
NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Telnet too soon? (10061) No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Notification service stopping

Complete log:
http://pastebin.com/zyDqZ533

Really annoying btw ..
All of my latest shows and movies have been sent to Trakt as "manually set to watched" now because of the startup sync.

Please try these steps https://github.com/Manromen/script.Trakt...on-refused

(2012-04-13, 22:30)gibxxi Wrote: With 0.6.5v10 only the first item of a series is now scrobbled. If I play several TV series episodes using "play from here" only the first item gets scrobbled, not any subsequent items. Also, running manual TV sync gets hung up "retriveing TV series info from db". Sits there for ages with no progress bar updates or status message updates although the wireless dongle is flashing like mad. No log as of yet. I've reverted to 0.6.5 vanilla for the timebeing.

Could you please post a log of that, I need to ensure we haven't broken hat part recently so that I can make v0.6.6

(2012-04-17, 03:21)LupinSansei Wrote:

I'm having the same problem. Is there a fix for this or is it being looked into? I don't mean to sound rude or offend anyone Tongue

(2012-04-17, 03:53)kri kri Wrote:

Disable auto syncing

(2012-04-18, 07:58)vinistois Wrote: ... ok. So if you disable the plugin, then it won't crash. Great. So how do you use the plugin then?

(2012-04-18, 08:04)No_Jah Wrote: I agree it's not the best solution, but at least the scrobble works if you disable auto sync. The manual syncing method still works.

(2012-04-18, 13:39)saitoh183 Wrote:

your not disabling the entire plugin...just the auto sync that happens when you start XBMC

TU can be disabled from outside of XBMC, either in part by manually editing the settings file, or by removing the whole install folder, if the following doesn't work or isn't possible PM me and I'll setup the details.

What I suggest is that you try either v0.6.5 (stable), which is on the download page linked in my sig, or the latest version from github, PM me if you need more details.

v0.6.5 includes a fix for the sync freeze issue, and some improvements have been made to that since v0.6.5 on github.
(2012-04-19, 00:53)pulsecode-sgnl Wrote:
(2012-04-06, 04:00)othrayte Wrote:
(2012-04-06, 03:29)pulsecode-sgnl Wrote: Did so with the updated custom version. Log here: http://pastebin.com/1Ny92GG8

Appreciate you looking into this. Let me know if you need anything else.

Urghh, had another bug, sorry, I've tested it and it seems to be working this time, custom version.

Late response, but here's my updated log with that version.

http://pastebin.com/zvjLkjxi

This log shows the following message
Code:
ERROR: JSONRPC Server: Failed to bind serversocket

Could you please recreate the log and check if this message stays, if it does follow this https://github.com/Manromen/script.Trakt...on-refused[/code]
Hi guys, I tried using both the stable and the testing version and the script won't scrobble my movies, I also tried disabling the auto sync.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
(2012-04-21, 21:55)yonnyz Wrote: Hi guys, I tried using both the stable and the testing version and the script won't scrobble my movies, I also tried disabling the auto sync.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Please provide a debug log as per the support link in my sig.
(2012-04-20, 14:29)othrayte Wrote:
(2012-04-12, 01:28)rgponce Wrote: Hi, The link below is the files for language pt-BR and support for skin aeon.mq3

tested in TraktUtilities (0.6.4) and (0.6.5):
http://www.4shared.com/zip/wI26gPJ9/scri...pt-BR.html

Please repost on a publicly avaliable site, like ge.tt.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6696611/trakt.ut...-BR%5D.zip

@othrayte
My attempt for Dutch translation
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6696611/trakt.ut...string.xml
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)7