• 47(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
Thanks for your great work! Any chance you can add Fox +1 Italy? Oh and Fox HD isn't actually HD Smile
(2012-04-20, 15:34)peppe_sr Wrote: hi Hans,
i see that you've add rete4, great.
could you add also italia2 from this link
http://www.786cast.tv/channel.php?u=italia2
i found it in the same site.
this is the channel logo
http://www.insidetv.it/wp-content/upload...talia2.png
it is a free dvbt channel that is not yet available in sicily, it will be ready after the switch-off (june 2012).

i read the post about integration in skins, i'm crossing my fingers too!!
peppe
I've added Italia 2, and found a bug in the EPG along with it.

Version 1.105.5 has been released:
Fixed a bug in the Italian EPG (also in rtmpGUI+)

Thanks for taking your time to do this. Is there any chance you will be adding a Canadian version? CoD doesn't seem to have much support anymore. Huh
(2012-04-20, 19:23)kwr2 Wrote: Thanks for taking your time to do this. Is there any chance you will be adding a Canadian version? CoD doesn't seem to have much support anymore. Huh

And if not, can you please just add TSN? Smile
(2012-04-20, 14:10)HansMayer Wrote: To clarify this:
MyTVNav.xml is actually a copy of MyVideoNav.xml, with some light modifications: It modifies the container 503, aka MediaListView3.

The problem here is that MediaListView3 checks for Container.Content(Movies) being set, which you can't set in a script at all, and that's exactly why you get the default plain list instead of the one with the EPG on the side when you do the mod in other themes.
All MyTVNav.xml does is:
  1. Replace <include>MediaListView3</include> with the actual <control type="group><visible>Control.IsVisible(503)</visible> implementation.

2. Remove the <visible> clauses that contain Container.Content(Movies) in MediaListView3, so that they're always accessible, even without the content type being set.

3. * Also, it puts the image at the top of the right box for the EPG window and enables scrolling for the text, but that's just to make it look nicer in Confluence.

Bottom line: I can't edit the XMLs for all those themes around. With this clarification, it should be a 5 minute job to copy the MyVideoNav.xml to MyTVNav.xml and modify it so that MediaView3 is accessible from SuperTV. If you have modified the XML file for your theme, I'll add them to SuperTV if you post them here.

There is also an über-solution to this: Making the content type settable from scripts, then the regular MyVideoNav.xml could be used. I've submitted a patch for that a while ago, let's cross our fingers that it gets included at some point.

Thanks for the detailed explanation. Smile

Unfortunately, I must have done something wrong when trying to get this working on my Aeon MQ3 skin. Tongue

I first copied MyVideoNav.xml from the confluence skin, modified it, and renamed it to MyTVNav.xml and put it in /AppData/Roaming/XBMC/addons/skin.aeonmq.3/720p - folder.
When I try to start SuperTV now, nothing happens.. I heat the clicking sound.. but nothing is displayed.

My MyTVNav.xml file is here .. MyTVNav.xml

Great if someone can have a look.. Or maybe post their working MQ3-file..

Regards. Smile
(2012-04-20, 21:35)thec Wrote: Thanks for the detailed explanation. Smile

Unfortunately, I must have done something wrong when trying to get this working on my Aeon MQ3 skin. Tongue

I first copied MyVideoNav.xml from the confluence skin, modified it, and renamed it to MyTVNav.xml and put it in /AppData/Roaming/XBMC/addons/skin.aeonmq.3/720p - folder.
When I try to start SuperTV now, nothing happens.. I heat the clicking sound.. but nothing is displayed.

Regards. Smile
You have to copy the MyVideoNav.xml from your theme, not from Confluence.

Then you look for the <include> that states MediaListView3, and replace that line with the code you find within <include name="MediaListView3">COPY THIS HERE</include> in ViewsVideoLibrary.xml. Then you modify that code until the MediaListView3 pops up. As stated that involves removing all Container.Content(Movies) references.

I've added 4 new channels on XBMC, Plex and iOSLiveTV.com: Showtime Extreme, Cinemax, FX and FOX Soccer.
oh Man Hans.. I am confused now, previously just adding myTVnav.xml in aeon nox worked, I never modded the code etc, now it dosent work and I am confused as the aeonNox is diferent then what you described to change. now I am hoping someone with working aeon nox fix could upload their moddedd xml for all of us ,
Thanks
hmmm if I am using myTVnav.xml in Aeon Nox it disables all viewtypes in default TV & movies except list. if I take out the myTVnav.xml all is back .. there is some little piece which needs modification .. probably what you explained Hans but I am not getting it !
(2012-04-21, 02:07)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-04-20, 21:35)thec Wrote: Thanks for the detailed explanation. Smile

Regards. Smile
You have to copy the MyVideoNav.xml from your theme, not from Confluence.

Then you look for the <include> that states MediaListView3, and replace that line with the code you find within <include name="MediaListView3">COPY THIS HERE</include> in ViewsVideoLibrary.xml. Then you modify that code until the MediaListView3 pops up. As stated that involves removing all Container.Content(Movies) references.

I've added 4 new channels on XBMC, Plex and iOSLiveTV.com: Showtime Extreme, Cinemax, FX and FOX Soccer.
Hans,

This would work with most skins if you used MyVideoNav.xml instead of MyTVNav.xml in your script and used a view other than MediaListView3 from Confluence (id 503). The reason it does not work is that most other skins don't have a view with an id=503. Why not use id=50 (which every skin is meant to have).

Also as a side issue, if you are looking to eventually get this script into the official XBMC repo, you will need to change the name of the directory in your zip file from "SuperTV" to "script.supertv" and to change the script id to the same as the directory name. Now if you are not prepared to do that, disregard previous statement. But don't expect your script to run on any skin other than confluence as the way you have coded the script does not follow the normal conventions.

Just my 2c worth
Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
@HansMayer, Thanks for your suport SuperTV add ons . If you have a time, Can you fix for Vietnam channels. A lot of channels are broken. Thanks again.
@HansMayer, Since yesterday night, I try to open italian channels but xbmc said there are "script error". Why? thank you for all Hansmayer!! (sorry for my english)
Is there a way to add coolstreaming channels? There are many channels there... http://www.coolstreaming.us/blog/diretta-tv/
Question 
OK, this add-on looks really cool. But I am brand new to XBMC (although I love it already!) and so far my customization of it is to get EventGhost programmed to read my tired old Sony VAIO remote.

I want to add this add-on, and have downloaded it. Now what? Where/how do I install SuperTV so XBMC knows what to do with it? I scanned for assistance, but all of this is too new for me to even find the right post/faq to tell me what to do. So if anyone could give me a link on how to install a new add-on, it would be great!

BTW: Plug for EventGhost--it warks great so far, and achieved what I needed done.

TIA!

EDIT--NVW! Got it, and now I am configuring the feeds Smile
It's a pity the Swiss channels from Wilmaa.com are playing for one minute before they are destroyed due to GEO-block. At first I thought it had something to do with the needed update for librtmp.0.dylib but then I saw in the log the Wilmaa channels are actually in use. From their website:

Quote:I’m getting a message that I’m in a country where I can’t use Wilmaa.
For licensing reasons Wilmaa reception is only available in Switzerland at the present time. We are negotiating with other countries so that there is also Wilmaa reception abroad. At the present time, however, we cannot be specific about dates.

Now I will look into a proxy solution for this, cause I like SF!
(2012-04-21, 12:52)EngineersFirst Wrote: It's a pity the Swiss channels from Wilmaa.com are playing for one minute before they are destroyed due to GEO-block. At first I thought it had something to do with the needed update for librtmp.0.dylib but then I saw in the log the Wilmaa channels are actually in use. From their website:

Quote:I’m getting a message that I’m in a country where I can’t use Wilmaa.
For licensing reasons Wilmaa reception is only available in Switzerland at the present time. We are negotiating with other countries so that there is also Wilmaa reception abroad. At the present time, however, we cannot be specific about dates.

Now I will look into a proxy solution for this, cause I like SF!
You need to update your libRTMP, no proxy needed.

(2012-04-21, 11:46)4everjuve Wrote: @HansMayer, Since yesterday night, I try to open italian channels but xbmc said there are "script error". Why? thank you for all Hansmayer!! (sorry for my english)
You need to update to Version 1.105.5.
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13