• 17(current)
A6-PACK ☆ ISK 300-90 picoPSU HTPC A6-3500 Very Silent!
just to know CpTHOOK,
are u using this version of HD-Audio XBMC
http://cloud.github.com/downloads/DDDami...-audio.zip

??
(2012-04-22, 07:01)Beer40oz Wrote: Friends?
No problem bud...you and I have a lot in common.....we like to cut stuff, but others not so...!

I just finish converting my car headlight to HID (it's very bright now) a couple hours ago....I drilled and cutted a new car.....DIY is in my blood!

(2012-04-22, 07:02)CpTHOOK Wrote: @Blu.... man, it's seems like its not meant for me to have a HTPC that can run HD audio properly. Im getting intermittent Audio dropouts every few seconds and High pitched gargling sounds with DDTrue files. As a matter of fact, the same behavior as i3-2100 build! Starting to think it is AVR and not Danielas build per se'. Eden 11 official + HD audio is totally broken both DTS and DDTrue and Audio engine delivers no sound at all.
You'll get right.....I watched MI Ghost Protocol (TrueHD) with XBMC HD Audio in my signature, and it playback flawless. My dual subs rock the house the entire movie. Not to mention, it's my AsRock low cost and less than powerful E-350 HTPC.....

Can you post the Print Screen of XBMC settings/video/playback and settings/system/audio output?

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
(2012-04-22, 07:23)bluray Wrote:
No problem bud...you and I have a lot in common.....we like to cut stuff, but others not so...!

I just finish converting my car headlight to HID (it's very bright now) a couple hours ago....I drilled and cutted a new car.....DIY is in my blood!

Yup done that.... I use to have some show cars.... and I was very involved hands on.... well I am very good doing it! I can fabricate a lot of things.... used to have a shop too that dealt with plastics.... laser cut...... so many things man.... I am proud of. HUGS.... lol Big Grin

(2012-04-22, 07:34)Beer40oz Wrote:
(2012-04-22, 07:23)bluray Wrote:

Yup done that.... I use to have some show cars.... and I was very involved hands on.... well I am very good doing it! I can fabricate a lot of things.... used to have a shop too that dealt with plastics.... laser cut...... so many things man.... I am proud of. HUGS.... lol Big Grin
That's funny man.....I have a high power laser trimmer at work too, and it's a nice toy for DIYer. I have been buying and selling used cars for years....and I fixed it before I resales it.....it's good to know that there is another DIY out there....it's not just DIY PC and automobile, my other hobby is house works (install wood floor, install springler, dripping system, plant fruit tree, etc).....DIY keep me active....Big Grin

(2012-04-22, 07:23)bluray Wrote: Can you post the Print Screen of XBMC settings/video/playback and settings/system/audio output

Image...

Here you are...hope U can recognize something. I have HD Audio RC2 installed currently. The only one that kinda works
Cold boot to XBMC using Adesso1100 MCE remoteCool

HOOK.... nice nice....

seems like you are booting in 23 SEC...... sweet.....
Your Adesso1100 remote I wonder why you can boot from cold.....
So every button turns it on?

On what USB port in the back you have it hooked on?

My MCE remote should be able too.......... could it be that my custom registry is making it not work?

Thanx man.... check out my first post I have a video too now.....

I love my style of my remote man..... wish it worked...

(2012-04-22, 17:09)Beer40oz Wrote: HOOK.... nice nice....seems like you are booting in 23 SEC...... sweet.....

Yes, between 20-23 sec Ive timed it about 35 times..lol

(2012-04-22, 17:09)Beer40oz Wrote: Your Adesso1100 remote I wonder why you can boot from cold.....
So only the windows logo turn it on?

Did you change the BIOS setting like I did in the vid?

(2012-04-22, 17:09)Beer40oz Wrote: On what USB port in the back you have it hooked on?

I'm not sure, but one in the back. But It doesnt matter, any USB port works! Remember i told you that it quit working for a while? Well.. I realized that it stopped working only after installing the logitech keyboard software. So, I uninstalled the Logitech set-point and it began working again!

(2012-04-22, 17:09)Beer40oz Wrote: My MCE remote should be able too.......... could it be that my custom registry is making it not work?

I changed no registry settings. i did have to change registry to get my old XBOX360 remote to work with the IR sensor on my desktop HP tho'. But the messiah build needs no registry update...Wink

(2012-04-22, 17:09)Beer40oz Wrote: Thanx man.... check out my first post I have a video too now.....

Kool, I will check it out!!

(2012-04-22, 08:31)CpTHOOK Wrote:
(2012-04-22, 07:23)bluray Wrote: Can you post the Print Screen of XBMC settings/video/playback and settings/system/audio output

Image...

Here you are...hope U can recognize something. I have HD Audio RC2 installed currently. The only one that kinda works
XBMC RC2 HD Audio is the one I use too, and it's the most stable version on my HTPC.....

You can try these-

1. Make sure your A6-3500 driver is 12.3rev- AMD Catalyst
2. Select AMD HDMI output in W7 control panel/sound/playback
3. Disable "Sync playback to display" in settings/video/playback
4. Can you check in audio output device to see if there is- WASAPI: "your AVR model go here" (AMD high definition device..........)

If after you done all the above and you still having problem, you can try with "High Definition Audio Codecs", and then select Realtek HDMI output/AMD HDMI in W7 control panel/sound/playback.......good luck!

HOOK! no I do have my bios right from the first day.......

Like I said my Ipazz mini keyboard works.... it turns on with every button....

One thing I noticed about my MCE remote when pressed my sensor don't light up!
I plugged the MCE remote sensor in front where the iPazz its hooked up to see if it made a difference... and not go!

Seems that my MCE remote there is no power going to it..... i don't know....

Oh well.... have my Ipazz to turn it on.... if not I have my finger......
(2012-04-22, 17:47)Beer40oz Wrote: HOOK! no I do have my bios right from the first day.......

I plugged the MCE remote sensor in front where the iPazz its hooked up to see if it made a difference... and not go!

I do have a thought about it.. I read somewhere that this internal PSU since it has no on/off switch in the rear like most PSU's do, so there still may be enough power to save some settings on the PC(CMOS) once you power down from OS, so SouthBridge may be able to save my i/o settings. So, my theory is that I may not be doing a total power-down. It may be a feature of this box + PSU. Or if not a feature, the native behavior of the PSU.
(2012-04-22, 18:20)CpTHOOK Wrote:
(2012-04-22, 17:47)Beer40oz Wrote: HOOK! no I do have my bios right from the first day.......

I do have a thought about it.. I read somewhere that this internal PSU since it has no on/off switch in the rear like most PSU's do, so there still may be enough power to save some settings on the PC(CMOS) once you power down from OS, so SouthBridge may be able to save my i/o settings. So, my theory is that I may not be doing a total power-down. It may be a feature of this box + PSU. Or if not a feature, the native behavior of the PSU.

I don't think that is the case! because I tried the Asrock utility where it can charge your stuff on off state.....
and that did not work......

and with out it it works with my Ipazz I believe its the sensor.... maybe..... will look more into it....

well when you get your 300-65.... please test again! thanx
(2012-04-22, 18:27)Beer40oz Wrote: I don't think that is the case! because I tried the Asrock utility where it can charge your stuff on off state.....
and that did not work......

and with out it it works with my Ipazz I believe its the sensor.... maybe..... will look more into it....
Did you update this AsRock bios to rev 1.40 for Windows "1. Update CPU code. 2. Improve USB mouse function."?

It came from factory with 1.40.... was first thing I checked. opps I mean its at 1.50

I been having my eye on this remote

Rosewill RHRC-11002

it has a small dongle receiver that will fit right in front of the case.....

but its missing the color buttons....

its cux yellow its a quick way to change Audio format.... and the green one for subtitles...

i know I can map things but now its all good..
Well maybe ill buy the Adesso ARC-1100 like hook has and test!

But I don't like the color..... lol should of been black.....

Maybe because it has a mouse it acts different that is why it works! thinks its a keyboard?

• 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A6-PACK ☆ ISK 300-90 picoPSU HTPC A6-3500 Very Silent!10