• 44(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-04-22, 12:03)trpltongue Wrote: I'm having a problem after updating Aeon Nox GIT this morning. All of a sudden I'm getting log info displayed on every screen all the time. I didn't change any settings, just updated to the latest GIT release. You can see the logs in this screenshot

Any ideas why this is happening?

Read the thread as this has been explained before.
(2012-04-22, 12:03)trpltongue Wrote: I'm having a problem after updating Aeon Nox GIT this morning. All of a sudden I'm getting log info displayed on every screen all the time. I didn't change any settings, just updated to the latest GIT release. You can see the logs in this screenshot.

Any ideas why this is happening?

READ!!!
Mentioned more times than the earth is old
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
My bad guys. I haven't time to read through 65 pages of threads, I'm just switching from old Aeon to Nox based on great reviews and don't have time to read the whole thing.

I tried searching for "logs" in the thread but didn't get any useful info. Any hint as to what to search for to find the relevant posts without reading the whole thread?
(2012-04-22, 12:13)trpltongue Wrote: My bad guys. I haven't time to read through 65 pages of threads, I'm just switching from old Aeon to Nox based on great reviews and don't have time to read the whole thing.

I tried searching for "logs" in the thread but didn't get any useful info. Any hint as to what to search for to find the relevant posts without reading the whole thread?

In addon.xml set debugging to false. Inside 1080i folder delete custom_overlay.xml
FYI for the extra debugging you can also add this to your guisettings.xml:

<setting type="bool" name="skin.aeon.nox.HideDebugInfo">true</setting>

Nicer than having to go delete stuff after a git pull Smile
cool! thanks for the info, I'll make that change now.
(2012-04-21, 15:59)Raybuntu Wrote:
(2012-04-20, 17:55)Shinu Wrote: Image

Nice fonts! Do you know the names of them so I know what to google Smile
Really appreciate!

Ray

I can't remember the names of the fonts. i made those mockups a long time ago. but i got them from Dafont.com. u'll find them easily there.

I'm still looking for an answer from phil though. if giving the user the ability to use their own fonts through a skin option is even possible.

other questions....

1. concerning the recently added widget for tv shows. isn't it a bit repetitious to have the season and episode number shown twice? i mean at here....

and here....

wouldn't it be better to just display the episode name alone instead of the numbers, as it's already shown once?

2. how do i lower the 'now playing widget'?

3. the 'smaller popup dialogs' option doesn't seem to work for all popups. some still look massive to me.

1) no, not possible. I also do not want that really since ALL those fonts look totally out of place.
2) not possible anymore. would make widget positioning on home screen a disgrace.
3) "smaller popup dialogs" was implemented a long time ago especially for the scan dialogs which are visible for a a longer time.
the notifications should be bigger IMO so that they get attention.

you´re right with the episode/season number appearing twice. should be fixed.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
ok. thx 4 the reply. one other bug i forgot to mention. pressing ight in the recently added widget for movie playlists doesn't play the trailer.
(2012-04-22, 20:30)Shinu Wrote: ok. thx 4 the reply. one other bug i forgot to mention. pressing ight in the recently added widget for movie playlists doesn't play the trailer.

fixed.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
hey phil... i get this error everytime i browse to a new folder :

Code:
22:23:59 T:4924   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting Z:\X264\extrafanart\
22:24:00 T:4924   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting Z:\XVID-DK\extrafanart\
22:24:02 T:4924   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting Z:\X264\extrafanart\
22:24:07 T:4924   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting Z:\XVID-DK\extrafanart\
22:24:08 T:4924   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting Z:\X264\extrafanart\
22:24:09 T:4924   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting Z:\XVID-DK\extrafanart\
22:24:10 T:4924   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting Z:\X264\extrafanart\
22:24:11 T:4924   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting Z:\XVID-DK\extrafanart\
22:25:52 T:4924   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\priv\TEGNEFILM\extrafanart\

why is it looking for a folder named extrafanart in the root folders of my sources? - skin related or artwork organizor related?

when it's doing this my whole xbmc is lagged for 10-15 seconds..
(2012-04-22, 22:31)explodedk Wrote: hey phil... i get this error everytime i browse to a new folder :

Code:
22:23:59 T:4924   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting Z:\X264\extrafanart\
22:24:00 T:4924   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting Z:\XVID-DK\extrafanart\
22:24:02 T:4924   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting Z:\X264\extrafanart\
22:24:07 T:4924   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting Z:\XVID-DK\extrafanart\
22:24:08 T:4924   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting Z:\X264\extrafanart\
22:24:09 T:4924   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting Z:\XVID-DK\extrafanart\
22:24:10 T:4924   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting Z:\X264\extrafanart\
22:24:11 T:4924   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting Z:\XVID-DK\extrafanart\
22:25:52 T:4924   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\priv\TEGNEFILM\extrafanart\

why is it looking for a folder named extrafanart in the root folders of my sources? - skin related or artwork organizor related?

where exactly does that happen?

EDIT: should only be possible when browsing episodes and not havin the correct structure for tv shows ( tvshowname / seasonxx/sxxexxblabla.mkv )
Great work on the skin, coming along nicely! My request/question (what else, eh Smile ) can a movie sets icon/button be added to the movie section so I can look at all sets I have? Maybe already there and I'm missing it. Thanks!
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2012-04-22, 22:42)bobrap Wrote: Great work on the skin, coming along nicely! My request/question (what else, eh Smile ) can a movie sets icon/button be added to the movie section so I can look at all sets I have? Maybe already there and I'm missing it. Thanks!

since the moviesets script is makin things unstable atm I won´t put any efforts in that. I do not really use moviesets. don´t know how big_noid thinks about this.
(2012-04-22, 22:35)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-22, 22:31)explodedk Wrote: hey phil... i get this error everytime i browse to a new folder :

Code:

where exactly does that happen?

EDIT: should only be possible when browsing episodes and not havin the correct structure for tv shows ( tvshowname / seasonxx/sxxexxblabla.mkv )

this is happening when i want to add more sources ... right after i push Browse...

actually just happend again, when i enter movies > files, it stalls there for 15 sec.
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07