TVDB issues The UP Series
Hello,

I keep have the same serie name when I check for new content

==> "The UP Series"

I tried to install Dharma back but I have the same issue than with Eden Beta 3, seems related to TVDB

Someone has already had this issue ?

I foud a way to correct it,
My Series was in H:/Series/...

I changed to H:/Series/Series HD and now it works ... before it worked as H:/Series, weird...
Is this an option that I missed ?

Thanks !
I'm having the exact same problem. Clean database also does not work.
The only thing that works as a "quick fix" is to completely delete the source of my TV shows and then re-add it.
But if I add a new tv-show 'The UP series' is re-added again and I can do the quickfix again. Very annoying.
I use the latest Eden version (no beta or RC) and I still have the same problem.

Apparently the error is caused by the actual folder name "series". However this is only something what I read in a tweet.

Can anyone provide some more clarification on this?
*bump*

(2012-04-24, 11:42)tboheeren Wrote: I'm having the exact same problem. Clean database also does not work.
The only thing that works as a "quick fix" is to completely delete the source of my TV shows and then re-add it.
But if I add a new tv-show 'The UP series' is re-added again and I can do the quickfix again. Very annoying.
I use the latest Eden version (no beta or RC) and I still have the same problem.

Apparently the error is caused by the actual folder name "series". However this is only something what I read in a tweet.

Can anyone provide some more clarification on this?

I have just deleted my vids db (cos of incorrect movie metadata) readded all sources and ALL of my tv show episodes are now in the UP Series.... WTH!!! Cancel, Start Again!
Can anyone please reply with more information on this problem(s)?
Change your path to H:\TV Shows\ Name of Show\filename and set the source on the root, TV Shows. At the moment I would think that xbcm is scraping 'Series' as the show and returning 'The UP Series', anything below that level is being ignored.

eg: H:\TV Shows\Alcatraz\s01e01 (or whatever file naming convention you want, providing it is compatible with xbmc.

You need the folder TV Shows, then your show folders to obtain a correct scrape.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB issues The UP Series0