• 48(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-04-24, 07:30)st graveyard Wrote: Pfewww, NOX 3.0 without the fixed list option would have been pretty sad. I've been a fixed list fan since the beginning ;-)

got currious on what this fixed list is now - how do i enable?
Last night I installed from passion repo latest Aeon Nox 3 skin.

not sure if this has been reported or anyone else is experiencing this but displayed on screen are the commands from respective xml files whenever you select an option. Realise this is a WIP, if I'm alone in this, then I'll roll back to the last version I was using before upgrading and wait. If not, could someone could point me in the right direction to fix (if there is a fix) please.
(2012-04-24, 09:15)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Last night I installed from passion repo latest Aeon Nox 3 skin.

not sure if this has been reported or anyone else is experiencing this but displayed on screen are the commands from respective xml files whenever you select an option. Realise this is a WIP, if I'm alone in this, then I'll roll back to the last version I was using before upgrading and wait. If not, could someone could point me in the right direction to fix (if there is a fix) please.

Search the thread for addon.xml

This question has been asked at least 20 times now and has also been answered several times Wink
This is debug Info. Delete Custom_Overlay.xml in the 1080i folder.
Stupid question, but could you re-add an unicode font?
I keep some of my albums (music) in their original languages, Russian, Japanese, Korean, and German. And with the 2 available fonts the languages do not appear correctly (German) or at all (other languages).
(2012-04-24, 11:38)isamu.dragon Wrote: Stupid question, but could you re-add an unicode font?
I keep some of my albums (music) in their original languages, Russian, Japanese, Korean, and German. And with the 2 available fonts the languages do not appear correctly (German) or at all (other languages).

What, again?Huh Me and this other guy(?) (sorry, forgot his/her nickname) spent some time on fonts for Aeon-Nox 2.0 with full Russian and other non-Latin character sets and now 3.0 version is again for white people users with Latin-based alphabets only.Confused
in latest git i have a red icon like sound is muted all the time, however sound works like it should.

never mind, not skin related. also in confluence...
(2012-04-24, 12:07)Roman_V_M Wrote:
(2012-04-24, 11:38)isamu.dragon Wrote: Stupid question, but could you re-add an unicode font?

What, again?Huh Me and this other guy(?) (sorry, forgot his/her nickname) spent some time on fonts for Aeon-Nox 2.0 with full Russian and other non-Latin character sets and now 3.0 version is again for white people users with Latin-based alphabets only.Confused

@both: Ubuntu-C font is no different from regular font afaik? All changes were made to all fonts iirc?
(2012-04-23, 20:11)Rififi77 Wrote: hello,
I just installed the latest version 3.0.0-pre of "GIT", and in widgets Watchlist for TV series and movies playlist I can not find the option to display only media not views, the option still exists?

thank for your works.

@+

UP Blush

OS: LibreElec-7.95.beta6 kszaq - KODI Krypton-17.0 - TvHeadend 4.1.2415
SKIN: AeonMQ7 by MarcosQUI
AndroidBox: Bqeel M9C max
DVB-T2: August USB Freeview TV Receiver
NAS: D-Link DNS-325

(2012-04-24, 09:22)Rygrath Wrote:
(2012-04-24, 09:15)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Last night I installed from passion repo latest Aeon Nox 3 skin.

Search the thread for addon.xml

This question has been asked at least 20 times now and has also been answered several times Wink

Many thanks for your assistance and patience Rygrath. Found your post on page 20 and edited the addon.xml file.
Amazing work on 3.0. One hiccup, though, for me: folder to favorites, then to main menu -> i can't get it to remember Shift or Showcase, there's something broken even when selecting views. when press Showcase i get List, when i press Showcase again, it works. But no matter what view is selected, when i come back, the active view is CD Case Smile Long story short, if you need any info to reproduce this, let me know.
hi

could anybody tell me how to turn off the lines that show on thr screen like

window: home (home.xml) ... and the other ones in red and blue

here is a screenshot

thanks
(2012-04-24, 16:02)cherzo Wrote: hi

could anybody tell me how to turn off the lines that show on thr screen like

window: home (home.xml) ... and the other ones in red and blue

here is a screenshot

thanks

no. learn reading.
(2012-04-24, 15:19)sergiocos Wrote: Amazing work on 3.0. One hiccup, though, for me: folder to favorites, then to main menu -> i can't get it to remember Shift or Showcase, there's something broken even when selecting views. when press Showcase i get List, when i press Showcase again, it works. But no matter what view is selected, when i come back, the active view is CD Case Smile Long story short, if you need any info to reproduce this, let me know.

do not exactly get what you mean...
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
selecting views in files mode is acting crazy (i tried to explain the behaviour, but i'd better make a video capture)
cherzo,

This was answered two posts above yours and throughout the thread. Some examples: p.20, p.65, this page, etc.
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07