• 49(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-04-24, 12:07)Roman_V_M Wrote:
(2012-04-24, 11:38)isamu.dragon Wrote: Stupid question, but could you re-add an unicode font?
I keep some of my albums (music) in their original languages, Russian, Japanese, Korean, and German. And with the 2 available fonts the languages do not appear correctly (German) or at all (other languages).

What, again?Huh Me and this other guy(?) (sorry, forgot his/her nickname) spent some time on fonts for Aeon-Nox 2.0 with full Russian and other non-Latin character sets and now 3.0 version is again for white people users with Latin-based alphabets only.Confused

yes, correct. we´re building a racist skin.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
One more try to explain the behaviour in files mode:
I have one folder with radio streams (.strm) -> Added to Favourites -> then Added to Main Menu.
I want to use shift or showcase, I select the view, everything works.
But the skin don't remember the selected view (shift or showcase). Whenever i return to my radio streams, i find either List or CD case Smile
(2012-04-24, 16:32)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-24, 16:02)cherzo Wrote: hi

could anybody tell me how to turn off the lines that show on thr screen like

window: home (home.xml) ... and the other ones in red and blue

here is a screenshot

thanks

no. learn reading.

That was a politer responce than I was expecting, you must be pulling your hair out by now.
(2012-04-24, 08:56)explodedk Wrote:
(2012-04-24, 07:30)st graveyard Wrote: Pfewww, NOX 3.0 without the fixed list option would have been pretty sad. I've been a fixed list fan since the beginning ;-)

got currious on what this fixed list is now - how do i enable?

It's in the 'Home window furniture customizer' setting and then select the mainbar, there you can turn in on/off.

Looks sweet Smile
(2012-04-24, 17:00)Noggin1980 Wrote:
(2012-04-24, 16:32)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-24, 16:02)cherzo Wrote: hi

could anybody tell me how to turn off the lines that show on thr screen like

window: home (home.xml) ... and the other ones in red and blue

here is a screenshot

thanks

no. learn reading.

That was a politer responce than I was expecting, you must be pulling your hair out by now.

no, you´re not the first one. all hair is already pulled out.

(2012-04-24, 16:53)sergiocos Wrote: One more try to explain the behaviour in files mode:
I have one folder with radio streams (.strm) -> Added to Favourites -> then Added to Main Menu.
But the skin don't remember the selected view (shift or showcase). Whenever i return to my radio streams, i find either List or CD case Smile

don´t know if we can fix that...
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-04-24, 12:25)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-04-24, 12:07)Roman_V_M Wrote:
(2012-04-24, 11:38)isamu.dragon Wrote: Stupid question, but could you re-add an unicode font?
I keep some of my albums (music) in their original languages, Russian, Japanese, Korean, and German. And with the 2 available fonts the languages do not appear correctly (German) or at all (other languages).

What, again?Huh Me and this other guy(?) (sorry, forgot his/her nickname) spent some time on fonts for Aeon-Nox 2.0 with full Russian and other non-Latin character sets and now 3.0 version is again for white people users with Latin-based alphabets only.Confused

@both: Ubuntu-C font is no different from regular font afaik? All changes were made to all fonts iirc?

False alarm. I have downloaded 3.0 from Passion repo and checked all fonts (there are fewer of them than in 2.0) with Type Light font editor - all of them have correct Cyrillic characters. It will be a lesson for me - don't take everything you read on forums for granted.Blush

PS. Not sure, but I've also seen German Umlaut and Eszett characters there too.
(2012-04-24, 16:53)sergiocos Wrote: One more try to explain the behaviour in files mode:

All viewmodes are stored in ViewModesX.db. Nothing we can do in the skin to utilize that db, it should be remembered automatically. Does Confluence remember the view?
any chance of u giving us an option to use the Ubuntu fonts in the future?
(2012-04-24, 19:23)Shinu Wrote: any chance of u giving us an option to use the Ubuntu fonts in the future?

We're using Ubuntu fonts now, only condensed.
oh ok. any chance for an option to......uncondense em? Confused Big Grin

as u can tell, i'm missing the old look.
(2012-04-24, 19:27)Shinu Wrote: oh ok. any chance for an option to......uncondense em? Confused Big Grin

another fontset available now. try it.
(2012-04-24, 17:16)RavenNL Wrote: It's in the 'Home window furniture customizer' setting and then select the mainbar, there you can turn in on/off.
Might I request a screenshot? I've been searching the menus for half an hour now without finding the right option anywhere.

FFY
(2012-04-24, 20:29)fungify Wrote:
(2012-04-24, 17:16)RavenNL Wrote: It's in the 'Home window furniture customizer' setting and then select the mainbar, there you can turn in on/off.
Might I request a screenshot? I've been searching the menus for half an hour now without finding the right option anywhere.

FFY

First make sure you have the latest version installed from Git, not sure if passion repo is the most recent, believe they only update once a day.

Go to system - skin - customizers - Home window furniture customizer, then make sure you have the mainbar (movies / tvshows / pictures etc) selected and press enter to bring up the furniture setting menu

(2012-04-24, 20:26)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-24, 19:27)Shinu Wrote: oh ok. any chance for an option to......uncondense em? Confused Big Grin

another fontset available now. try it.

classic font looks good. Smile but is it possible 4 u to reduce the fontsize a but to match how it was originally?
(2012-04-24, 20:56)RavenNL Wrote: First make sure you have the latest version installed from Git, not sure if passion repo is the most recent, believe they only update once a day.
That is why - using Passion repo-version and could not find the right switch. Thanks a lot for the swift help.

FFY
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07