• 50(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-04-24, 19:17)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-04-24, 16:53)sergiocos Wrote: One more try to explain the behaviour in files mode:
I have one folder with radio streams (.strm) -> Added to Favourites -> then Added to Main Menu.
I want to use shift or showcase, I select the view, everything works.
But the skin don't remember the selected view (shift or showcase). Whenever i return to my radio streams, i find either List or CD case Smile

All viewmodes are stored in ViewModesX.db. Nothing we can do in the skin to utilize that db, it should be remembered automatically. Does Confluence remember the view?
Everything works ok IF the folder is added to favorites via Video Files Sources (view modes are remembered for VIDEO Files).
Music Files views (not Library mode) seems broken: DVD Case? 2 Showcase views? No matter I chose for Music Files view -> not remembered. Sad

(2012-04-24, 21:35)sergiocos Wrote:
(2012-04-24, 19:17)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-04-24, 16:53)sergiocos Wrote: One more try to explain the behaviour in files mode:
I have one folder with radio streams (.strm) -> Added to Favourites -> then Added to Main Menu.
I want to use shift or showcase, I select the view, everything works.
But the skin don't remember the selected view (shift or showcase). Whenever i return to my radio streams, i find either List or CD case Smile

All viewmodes are stored in ViewModesX.db. Nothing we can do in the skin to utilize that db, it should be remembered automatically. Does Confluence remember the view?
Everything works ok IF the folder is added to favorites via Video Files Sources (view modes are remembered for VIDEO Files).
Music Files views (not Library mode) seems broken: DVD Case? 2 Showcase views? No matter I chose for Music Files view -> not remembered. Sad

we won´t put much effort into files views, I´m sorry. Libraries (or smart playlists) are the way to go.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I understand that, thanks! Still, stream files (.strm) can't be handled otherwise than through Files views.
(2012-04-24, 13:04)Rififi77 Wrote:
(2012-04-23, 20:11)Rififi77 Wrote: hello,
I just installed the latest version 3.0.0-pre of "GIT", and in widgets Watchlist for TV series and movies playlist I can not find the option to display only media not views, the option still exists?

thank for your works.

@+

UP Blush
Could you explain some more, I do not understand what option you mean.
(2012-04-24, 08:27)blondin000 Wrote: hello congratulation for the work, when activate two playlist (animated and movies) and that activates widjet playlist on the home, in the movie widjet appears movies and animated thanks.

I'm not sure i follow you, but there was a bug that custom playlist items were not shown in the custom playlist widgets, but instead just recent and random movies. that was just fixed
(2012-04-24, 21:58)sergiocos Wrote: I understand that, thanks! Still, stream files (.strm) can't be handled otherwise than through Files views.

ideas)
1) add .strm in advancedsettings.xml for audio files (don´t know how that works concerning id3 tags)
2) perhaps some day this will allow what you want (only read the headlines, so not sure about that)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Got a quick question about setting backgrounds. When I choose multi image and pick the directory with the images, The background slot on the right shows "single fanart" and just the default fanart is shown. Is there a setting that I'm missing? Thanks.

Also wanted to add that in tri-panel view for tv, I'm not able to set "use poster.jpg for poster style view types. No image is displayed.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2012-04-25, 01:29)bobrap Wrote: Got a quick question about setting backgrounds. When I choose multi image and pick the directory with the images, The background slot on the right shows "single fanart" and just the default fanart is shown. Is there a setting that I'm missing? Thanks.

will look at it. thx.
seems as if it has problems with spaces in path. try without please. will look at it.
should be fixed now (label still shows single fanart though, will also be fixed)
My Conditional Weather backgrounds are not showing anymore after a git pull several minutes ago...tried setting the path again but only get a black screen. Not sure if this is skin related but they were there before the recent pull.
(2012-04-25, 03:41)puulima Wrote: My Conditional Weather backgrounds are not showing anymore after a git pull several minutes ago...tried setting the path again but only get a black screen. Not sure if this is skin related but they were there before the recent pull.

pull and try again.
(2012-04-25, 03:51)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-25, 03:41)puulima Wrote: My Conditional Weather backgrounds are not showing anymore after a git pull several minutes ago...tried setting the path again but only get a black screen. Not sure if this is skin related but they were there before the recent pull.

pull and try again.

Working again...thx.

I think I saw this just a bit earlier for one (or more) of the "Background" settings in the customizer - similar with Weather - when you select an option, the customizer window only shows "Single Fanart" instead of the (expected) "Conditional" label - do believe that's on your list already.

Looks like some new stuff was added to the Customizers menu...will have to try them out. Keep up the great work!
(2012-04-25, 01:30)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-25, 01:29)bobrap Wrote: Got a quick question about setting backgrounds. When I choose multi image and pick the directory with the images, The background slot on the right shows "single fanart" and just the default fanart is shown. Is there a setting that I'm missing? Thanks.

will look at it. thx.
seems as if it has problems with spaces in path. try without please. will look at it.

Gave it a go and it appears to work when I'm in system settings. Once I exit back to main screen...no joy, just the default fanart.
(2012-04-25, 04:33)bobrap Wrote:
(2012-04-25, 01:30)phil65 Wrote:

will look at it. thx.

Gave it a go and it appears to work when I'm in system settings. Once I exit back to main screen...no joy, just the default fanart.

newest pull? seems to work here
(2012-04-25, 04:37)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-25, 04:33)bobrap Wrote:
(2012-04-25, 01:30)phil65 Wrote: will look at it. thx.

newest pull? seems to work here

Newest pull and still no go for me. If I select Video fanart instead of multi-image, it works.
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07