• 12(current)
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on
Openelec is so locked down, I am not sure it is possible.
(2012-04-08, 16:47)divingmule Wrote:
(2012-04-08, 03:31)comeandtakeit Wrote: I was trying to watch CHI @ TEX with the HLS version. After about 5-10 minutes it dumps me back out to the last MLBMC menu. I've also had to go in and manually kill XBMC several time when it seemed to freeze up.

I downloaded and installed 0.0.2, still not having great luck. Anyone else trying to run HLS and seeing issues?

I had similar experience when using/enabling "file in file out" add-on setting. It seemed to work well last year, don't really know what changed. You may check that it's disabled.

The only way I'm able to view the games is enabling "file in file out". If I disable that option, I see a message that there is a 10 second buffer, but after that I hear a sound, I can't really describe the sound other than it is indicating that playback of the game isn't going to happen. I'm not sure if I'll get dumped back to the MLBMC menu after 5 or 10 minutes, I have limited bandwidth at the moment to properly check that, but I'm worried that I'll experience that same problem if I continue to use the "file in file out" option.

Running latest version XBMCbuntu (downloaded yesterday) and version 0.0.2 of the MLBMC HLS plugin.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=1909
(2012-04-25, 17:13)NickSoapdish Wrote: The only way I'm able to view the games is enabling "file in file out". If I disable that option, I see a message that there is a 10 second buffer, but after that I hear a sound, I can't really describe the sound other than it is indicating that playback of the game isn't going to happen. I'm not sure if I'll get dumped back to the MLBMC menu after 5 or 10 minutes, I have limited bandwidth at the moment to properly check that, but I'm worried that I'll experience that same problem if I continue to use the "file in file out" option.

Running latest version XBMCbuntu (downloaded yesterday) and version 0.0.2 of the MLBMC HLS plugin.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=1909

Have you tried increasing the "number of seconds to let video cache" add-on setting? I set mine to 60 and haven't hardly* had any streams
drop sense Confused It also seems to help resolve the demuxer error that your log is showing.
MLBMC(mlb-hls) Update 0.0.4

Download zip -> http://mlbmc-xbmc.googlecode.com/files/p...-0.0.4.zip

Fixed a bug where, when not using file in/file out, pausing would kill the mlbhls process.

Thanks to thegryghost continued development of MLB-HLS, we no longer need to guess the start-block. If a game, archived or live, has innings information we can start from the beginning of the coverage or the top of an inning. To start a live stream from the beginning enable the add-on setting. You can start from a specific inning, via the context menu from where you choose the coverage type.

You may need a newer build of the mlbhls. Looks like there has also been some other fixes, the latest revision is r59.

Edit: now at 0.0.4 - forgot to include new settings.xml
Could we be getting closer to native support for HLS Big Grin?...... http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=128609
This plugin is absolutely awesome. Thank you so much! Works perfectly, and for the first time I'm able to watch a "non jerky" MLB.TV picture using VDPAU on my weak Acer Revo machine.
HI divingmule et all,

first of all ... thanks divingmule for developing this plugin. Awrsum work, Just chipped in some bucks for ya using paypal. Keep it up!

second of all which is a question: as far as i understand we're limited to 2.4flashstream at the moment when using windows - not perfect but ok for the moment - mlbhls seems not available for windows users yet as nobody was able to compile it? is it not possible to use the nexdef plugin that is allready available anyway? sorry if the question is dumb btw ^^

--rgds marcO
(2012-04-26, 19:54)divingmule Wrote: Edit: now at 0.0.4 - forgot to include new settings.xml

I updated and the information for the plugin in XBMC reads version 0.0.3, but the install zip said 0.0.4. The new changes seem to be in place though, I can see the different innings in the context menu.

Just wanted to report this, thanks for the continued work on a fantastic add on!
(2012-04-26, 19:54)divingmule Wrote: You may need a newer build of the mlbhls. Looks like there has also been some other fixes, the latest revision is r59.

Silly question, but I'm still new to Linux. To get the latest build of mlbhls, should I just follow the instructions in the original post? Or is there a better way to get the new version with an existing version? I'm not sure if directories/contents will be overwritten, or appended with 1 or something.

Also, is the newest version under the same URL as the last experimental version, leaving the svn co code the same as before?

(2012-04-30, 14:28)NickSoapdish Wrote:
(2012-04-26, 19:54)divingmule Wrote: Edit: now at 0.0.4 - forgot to include new settings.xml

I updated and the information for the plugin in XBMC reads version 0.0.3, but the install zip said 0.0.4. The new changes seem to be in place though, I can see the different innings in the context menu.

Just wanted to report this, thanks for the continued work on a fantastic add on!

Thanks, apparently I forgot to bump the version in the addon.xml :S Check and see if you have the add-on setting "Start games from the beginning" ? If not I'll need to upload 0.0.5.

(2012-04-30, 14:44)NickSoapdish Wrote:
(2012-04-26, 19:54)divingmule Wrote: You may need a newer build of the mlbhls. Looks like there has also been some other fixes, the latest revision is r59.

Silly question, but I'm still new to Linux. To get the latest build of mlbhls, should I just follow the instructions in the original post? Or is there a better way to get the new version with an existing version? I'm not sure if directories/contents will be overwritten, or appended with 1 or something.

Also, is the newest version under the same URL as the last experimental version, leaving the svn co code the same as before?

Yeah, still using the same URL for MLB-HLS. You can delete the checkout directory and start over or this is what I did
Code:
cd mlb.exp
svn up
make
sudo cp mlbhls /usr/bin
(2012-04-29, 09:47)dh3lix Wrote: HI divingmule et all,

first of all ... thanks divingmule for developing this plugin. Awrsum work, Just chipped in some bucks for ya using paypal. Keep it up!

second of all which is a question: as far as i understand we're limited to 2.4flashstream at the moment when using windows - not perfect but ok for the moment - mlbhls seems not available for windows users yet as nobody was able to compile it? is it not possible to use the nexdef plugin that is allready available anyway? sorry if the question is dumb btw ^^

--rgds marcO

Thanks Smile

Nope, sorry. Wish it was that easy. I haven't yet given up on getting the HLS client working on windows.
(2012-04-29, 03:13)sdsnyr94 Wrote: Could we be getting closer to native support for HLS Big Grin?...... http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=128609

Hopefully Smile Keeping an eye on that thread.
Hello,

Do you consider making a plugin for "NFL GAME PASS"?

Goodbye.
(2012-05-09, 10:04)subzero76 Wrote: Do you consider making a plugin for "NFL GAME PASS"?

Je .. that would be also awrsum ^^ .. Season is a bit far away but it will come for sure ;-)
(2012-05-09, 10:13)dh3lix Wrote:
(2012-05-09, 10:04)subzero76 Wrote: Do you consider making a plugin for "NFL GAME PASS"?

Je .. that would be also awrsum ^^ .. Season is a bit far away but it will come for sure ;-)

Yep, the season begins Sept. 5, 2012 by shock COWBOYS vs GIANT.
Thank you in advance to developers of plugins for XBMC.

Bye.
(2012-05-09, 14:38)subzero76 Wrote:
(2012-05-09, 10:13)dh3lix Wrote:

Yep, the season begins Sept. 5, 2012 by shock COWBOYS vs GIANT.
Thank you in advance to developers of plugins for XBMC.

Bye.

I looked into it last season, because of the way they stream the video, it wasn't possible Confused
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on7