• 68(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
(2012-04-18, 16:54)mattisi Wrote: @Popeye
just doing a flyover, my skills are very limited:-)
i asume you already thinked about just look for name of last rar-file and create a 0byte dummy file, when movie started, delete the dummy?

This is exactly what is going on right now...
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
@Popeye
i'm thinking about to tweak a newznab. so i need maybe to modify the plugin, but dont wanna lose your great work/updates.
i have tried some little with svn. is that also doable with your plugin? any checkout url?

i'm completely new to phyton/xbmc plugin, but i like to give a try, because of your great plugin:-)
@Popeye

your sure, it's just creating a dummy file?

for me it looks, that last part will be downloaded and not just a 0byte dummy is created.
This is what I have been saying. Xbmc needs the last rar for mkv and mp4. I dont know why but it works. I also make 7 byte rar header fake files to trick xbmc to play.
Regarding newznab I have no clue what you intend to do...
Ah, now think i understand.
The last rar is needed completly, just a dummy is not enough. for the rars between (r02,r03) you have to create dummys.

i'm looking to create an api for newznab(serverside) for listing series by name.(A..Z)
but then i need to change your plugin to show that.
is there any svn checkout for your code?..so i can merge your updates with my tweaks?
(2012-04-18, 17:29)mattisi Wrote: Ah, now think i understand.
The last rar is needed completly, just a dummy is not enough. for the rars between (r02,r03) you have to create dummys.

i'm looking to create an api for newznab(serverside) for listing series by name.(A..Z)
but then i need to change your plugin to show that.
is there any svn checkout for your code?..so i can merge your updates with my tweaks?

Great! I'm sorry for my short answers but I have been on my phone and it really sucks writing on a touch screen...
Yes, xbmc need the file beginning and end for mkv/mp4. In some cases there is also a sample inside the rars, then I download the first, second and last since the second usually contains the end of the sample and the beginning of "the real deal". In the case of multi archives (cd1/cd2) I grab the first of each cd and check what files are inside and then create a playlist with the relevant files.
Anyhow, for newznab you can just fork my git repo. Current version of my newznab addon is in the eden branch. Once you are done, just do a pull request and I'll include your code (if it looks good ;D ). Will you merge your api to the current newznab branch or will it be just a personal fork? If so, will you share it? Also, a setting in the newznab addon for enabling the feature could be a good idea...
np, any answers were accepted..you have to deal with my bad english;-)

i have to look how the git stuff works..first i have to make a fork to access the code by svn-tool?

i had a look into the local code of the plugin..hmm. really not unterstand how it works..for now:-)

about the newznab api, i think just for personal. i have started to tweak and i think i will make to much changes than the newznab people (really nice guys) will be intrested to include.about that circumstances i'm not sure how much sense it will make to include my code into the plugin.

but i'm still at stage 1. and looking into many frontlines (newznab api, phyton, git....)
first time setting this up. every time i try to get it started it comes up saying i have the wrong ip port. i have gone through set up about 10 times and i have checked my ip addy each time and it keeps giving me the same error.

any help with this would be great.
(2012-04-25, 19:26)littlepooch21 Wrote: first time setting this up. every time i try to get it started it comes up saying i have the wrong ip port. i have gone through set up about 10 times and i have checked my ip addy each time and it keeps giving me the same error.

Well, the error dialog tries to be as precise as possible so I'm quite sure you have the wrong ip or port. If you have read parts of this thread you know logs = help but I guess in this case it wouldn't help much. So please describe your setup;
OS and SAB version:
IP for XBMC:
IPTongueORT for SAB:
Any password on SAB [yes/no]:
(2012-04-25, 21:14)Popeye Wrote:
(2012-04-25, 19:26)littlepooch21 Wrote: first time setting this up. every time i try to get it started it comes up saying i have the wrong ip port. i have gone through set up about 10 times and i have checked my ip addy each time and it keeps giving me the same error.

Well, the error dialog tries to be as precise as possible so I'm quite sure you have the wrong ip or port. If you have read parts of this thread you know logs = help but I guess in this case it wouldn't help much. So please describe your setup;
OS and SAB version:
IP for XBMC:
IPTongueORT for SAB:

Window's 7 Ultimate
SAB version 0.6.15
local 8080 for sab
local 8152 xbmc ?
no passwords
I assume you write local but you have written 127.0.0.1 in xbmc. You could also try the IP of the machine running xbmc....
(2012-04-25, 22:13)littlepooch21 Wrote:
(2012-04-25, 21:14)Popeye Wrote:

OS and SAB version:
IP for XBMC:
IPTongueORT for SAB:

Window's 7 Ultimate
SAB version 0.6.15
local 8080 for sab
local 8152 xbmc ?
no passwords

Have just set this up & getting the same wrong IP or port number, my set up:

Window's 7 Ultimate
SAB version 0.6.15
127.0.0.1 8080 for SAB
local for XBMC
no passwords.

Here is my log to:

http://pastebin.com/t9iYVGLw
Do you have https selected in SAB?
Have you tried using the URL from the log, http://127.......apikey....? This should give a response in your browser.
(2012-04-26, 17:48)Popeye Wrote: Have you tried using the URL from the log, http://127.......apikey....? This should give a response in your browser.

Ok got a response from the URL but now getting error restart SAB, allow_streaming
Now cannot even log onto to SAB on windows desktopHuh?
Awesome plugin! many thanks.

So am I right in thinking if I had the first and last rar of each nzb I've added to my library as a stream already downloaded, I could possibly cut out the wait time and items would play immediately as if they were locally stored? I dont mind waiting the 10-30 seconds it takes for them to start playing, just thinking it would be sweet if that would work. Smile
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11