• 54(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-04-26, 18:37)smush420 Wrote:
(2012-04-26, 17:26)phil65 Wrote: would people here have any use for something like this?

That would be awesome! Always wanted a vertical home screen with this skin, looks great!

Would the horizontal bars be optional though? Think it would look a little "cleaner" without them, just personal preference though.

I´m not even sure if I´ll implement that Big Grin
we´ll see....
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
What I find most interesting phil65, is that even you have disabled Custom_Overlay.xml! Wink
(2012-04-26, 19:22)CutSickAss Wrote: What I find most interesting phil65, is that even you have disabled Custom_Overlay.xml! Wink

when taking screenshots, yes. only needs pressing a key if you have that setting toggleable in keymap.
was very helpful for widget stuff.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-04-25, 16:30)Big_Noid Wrote: Image

Nuckin Futs I really like the look.Big Grin
V.

*Windows 7 Pro
*EVGA 512-P2-N635-AR GeForce 7950GT 512MB
*ASUS M2N32-WS Pro AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ATX Server Motherboard
*AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 89W Dual-Core Processor
@phil65 : That would actually make a pretty decent Movie/TV Show view.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
(2012-04-26, 19:48)Maxoo Wrote: @phil65 : That would actually make a pretty decent Movie/TV Show view.

hmm i could only imagine havin this style as an option for episode view for movies... will think about it.
Okay, the way you implemented the info on the movie poster widget is genius. That is a much much better idea than using the RSS feed. Animation of the panel rotating is damn slick too. In that box you managed to fit the movie fanart in a stylized way. It gives you the year, minutes, IMDB rating. Link to play the movie, watch the trailer or go back. And lots of space for the plot.

My hats off to you sir. Completely awesome, intuitive and stylized presentation of the movies information that just fits with the rest of the look.

Going by seeing the nav tip for the Up-arrow Info on the episode poster widget I'll assume that feature is coming to it as well.

Bravo.. just.. bravo
Thx, yeah, it worked out pretty nice if i do say so myself Smile

Episode info is coming too indeed.
(2012-04-26, 21:38)Big_Noid Wrote: Thx, yeah, it worked out pretty nice if i do say so myself Smile

Episode info is coming too indeed.

this is amazing ! really loving it ! thou where Rygrath is amazed about the fanart in the box, i miss the big fanart in the background...

how come there is space for 7 movie poster in the widgets, but it shows 8 (you can scroll and see one more) - is it by mistake, or ment to be that way ?
Missed that one, I use recently added fanart, so the fanart shows no matter what for me. Fixed now.

Yes that was meant that way. We show 8 items in all widgets.
BN, Phil,

I was able to install NOX unsing SMARTGIT (Thanks MARTIJN!!!).

It pulled 280megs (!!) and I now have NOX. However, in XBMC, in the skin options, it says NOX 2.0x (Not at the computer right now). Is this normal? Is it possible to get a wrong NOX version when using GIT and the link on page one?

Beginner question, I know.
You have to change to the 3.0.0-pre branch (Branch --> Switch)
Branch -> Switch -> 3.0.0
When can we download the final release? Is there already a release date, i really like this new version of aeon nox.
(2012-04-27, 12:13)g.scholtens Wrote: When can we download the final release? Is there already a release date, i really like this new version of aeon nox.

when it´s done. no release date....
beta shouldn´t be too far off though.
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07