• 56(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
BN,

I tried following conventions:

Season0x-fanart.jpg
Seasonx-fanart.jpg
Season x-fanart.jpg

placed them all in the root of the show.

None of the options works in views low list, poster or episode.

What am I dong wrong?
using latest git how do you turn off all the text on the sides etc, says debu etc
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
(2012-04-27, 17:37)st graveyard Wrote: BN,

I tried following conventions:

Season0x-fanart.jpg
Seasonx-fanart.jpg
Season x-fanart.jpg

placed them all in the root of the show.

None of the options works in views low list, poster or episode.

What am I dong wrong?
for season 1:
Code:
season1-fanart.jpg
Also enable it in the media menu of course

(2012-04-27, 17:25)st graveyard Wrote:
(2012-04-27, 17:13)Big_Noid Wrote: The info window you see is still the default one, meaning I haven't skinned that yet Big Grin
I'll have a look at the video window, i did code that but haven't tested it yet.
My thumbs are just flat ones, but I take it 3d thumbs are commonplace in RCB? In that case i'll have to adjust some things and lose the glass overlay.
(2012-04-27, 17:01)phil65 Wrote: i think this does not apply to all users here Big Grin

Laugh
Well, my point was that season fanart is always manual work (yes using Ember is manual work too Angel )

BN,

The 3D artwork is downloaded from hyperspin.com (reference site in the emu world). I would definitely lose the glass overlay for the RCB views. As you can see from the shots, the artwork also does not fit in the boxes ... ??
I think I'll add a view or two that keeps ar and without overlay and keep the current views for flat covers (which is more common imo).
Got it now!

thanks. looks great...

I really hope you can get the RCB implementation as high of quality as the rest in this beautifull skin! ;-)

What do you think of my movie suggestion I made a page or 2 back? regarding the extra thumbs?
(2012-04-27, 17:48)henrikyo Wrote: using latest git how do you turn off all the text on the sides etc, says debu etc

(2012-04-04, 00:34)phil65 Wrote: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0

we still recommend to use the last official 2.0 release or the master branch on github for now, so this is just for people who know what they´re doing.

Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
BN,

One last thing regarding the season fanart. If you have extras of a certain show, you can add them to season 0. However, the season fanart for season 0 does not seem to work.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Grave
fixed that now. Those should be named season-fanart.jpg
BN,

Now the "all seasons" fanart (default fanart) is gone and we have a black screen. extras fanart is fixed.
Could you check with latest commit, I think its fixed now.
Fantastic BN. You solved it! thanks.

Now that we are at it. Found another bug. When there is only 1 season of a show available, the show poster is displayed in the "episode" view instead of the season 1 poster.
Hey BN, Phil,

For TV Shows in tripanel view using banners, wouldn't it look a lot nicer if the banners could pop out a bit like in bannerplex view?
(2012-04-27, 20:54)st graveyard Wrote: Now that we are at it. Found another bug. When there is only 1 season of a show available, the show poster is displayed in the "episode" view instead of the season 1 poster.

Thats not a bug. The container can only contain 1 thumb. Trac ticket is already made to be able to use ListItem.Property(SeasonThumb) outside of video info dialog.

(2012-04-27, 22:24)st graveyard Wrote: Hey BN, Phil,

For TV Shows in tripanel view using banners, wouldn't it look a lot nicer if the banners could pop out a bit like in bannerplex view?

A focus zoom animation would look out of place there imo.
BN and Phil,

I'm now good with season fanart, and will name accordingly. What about season posters?

I have previously tried this, and Nox seemed to only take what was natively scraped and tested with some posters downloaded by AD (which, in my case, the AD posters were different from the scraped ones) and I double checked the naming convention - seasonx-poster.jpg. Has support been implemented for this or should I stick with the standard XBMC naming convention?
Hi BN, Phil -

Did you catch that "Live TV" is missing from the settings menu in the latest svn builds? Live TV works if you set it up in another skin, but the menu option is gone.

Edit: This is with either Margo's Windows Eden PVR build, or Pulse-Eight's Linux PVR builds.

I see the option for PVR settings in the xml, looks like the method you are using to detect if the PVR edition is installed may be off/has changed? I haven't been able to suss out why just yet.
@ixian: This is a bug in the pvr builds. Regular builds have a boolean System.HasPVR and set that to false. The PVR builds set that bool also to false, while that should set it to true.
Since PVR is not included for Eden, we will not workaround this bug, because to us its more important that regular users do not see the livetv option then that pvr users do see the option.
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07