• 11(current)
[RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC
Hi, we just issued a pull request for version 1.4.0, this should fix the problem people have been experiencing with version 1.3.0
if you read my response mail it might happen Wink
Is there any update on where this stands? No pressure intended, just curious. Thanks.
(2012-04-06, 10:38)Sureguy Wrote: Is there any update on where this stands? No pressure intended, just curious. Thanks.

An update would be awesome if there's been any progress on this Smile

I have two other addons in the repo which depend on this plugin and they're currently broken while Vimeo's not working Sad
Big Grin 
(2012-04-06, 15:27)paddycarey Wrote:
(2012-04-06, 10:38)Sureguy Wrote: Is there any update on where this stands? No pressure intended, just curious. Thanks.

An update would be awesome if there's been any progress on this Smile

I have two other addons in the repo which depend on this plugin and they're currently broken while Vimeo's not working Sad

Yes Please... and, most sincerely appreciated. Nod
I'll add my request too..

Thanks you Smile Smile
Sorry for the delay we had some major issues with login in on Vimeo. These issues have now been solved.

We will push an update soonish.
Thanks for the update Tobias. Much appreciated.
Hi all

I am obtaining a similar error with vimeo plugin that prevents it for execution

http://pastebin.com/RXhZv6px

What can I do?

Code:
12:39:50 T:140288244189056  NOTICE: Starting XBMC (11.0 Git:Unknown), Platform: Linux (Linux Mint 12 Lisa, 3.0.0-12-generic x86_64). Built on Mar 23 2012

thanks in advance!
poliorcetes - There's an update coming "soonish"
(2012-04-20, 14:19)Sureguy Wrote: poliorcetes - There's an update coming "soonish"

Thanks for the answer!

what puzzles me is that vimeo plugin work seamessly in my ubuntu 10.10 box
I'm having a problem since upgrading to Eden. It won't launch the vimeo addon at all, it just says script failed.
Log file here: http://pastebin.com/3JQz0Y9h
(2012-04-23, 09:53)spookybathtub Wrote: I'm having a problem since upgrading to Eden. It won't launch the vimeo addon at all, it just says script failed.
Log file here: http://pastebin.com/3JQz0Y9h

As mentioned a few threads earlier, there is an update coming "soonish" that will resolve the problem.

While "soonish" gets here I've managed to make the .zip file from their mercurial repository
get it here

DISCLAIMER: this is not an official release or something like that, I'm just an xbmc user that managed to make the zip file on his own, it works for me, it may work for you. Don't expect any kind of support from the developers, since they are not involved in any way with the package I made.
(2012-04-28, 16:40)GermanG Wrote: While "soonish" gets here I've managed to make the .zip file from their mercurial repository
get it here

DISCLAIMER: this is not an official release or something like that, I'm just an xbmc user that managed to make the zip file on his own, it works for me, it may work for you. Don't expect any kind of support from the developers, since they are not involved in any way with the package I made.

Bad timing Wink it's just been pulled to the repo
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC7