• 225(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
Had mine lock up as well while messing around with it. Didn't have time to mess with it though but running same 2.0.9.592
@Oddsodz
Don't like it sorry.

@gcdlz
Don't see crucial skin errors in your log. Maybe a script problem.

@wmilner
No sorry. Just wanna bring this skin to the end. No more cosmetical changes at all ...

Oh noooo....

Thanks for your work on it though.... its amazing
(2012-04-25, 19:52)gcdlz Wrote: I used Cirrus ext v2 for a long time with no problems. Since Eden every time I use this skin XBMC freezes and have to exit through task manager. It will work anywhere from a few minutes to a couple of hours before freezing. I have been having to use other skins for the last several months, and have had no problems with them. I have uninstalled XBMC completely and did completely new installation but the problem persists. Thought I would check to see if anyone has any good suggestions to get this skin to work. I would really like to use this skin again as it is by far the best one out there.
Attached is my latest debug log.

http://pastebin.com/8g1fX34Z

(2012-04-25, 20:55)gcdlz Wrote: Sorry, that would be version 2.0.9.592

Maybe this could be the problem ? Just a hint, try it ...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1081813
I had previously uninstalled movie sets, but it did not help. However today I uninstalled v 2.0.9.592 and installed 2.0.9.595. It has been working all evening, hopefully will continue. Love the new movie views...especially Fanart2.
Thanks
Has anyone used supertv with cirrus ext v2? it almost works but the stream list seems to be behind the default page view (see here)

I found this post, which may help, but its a bit beyond me.

Any ideasHuh
This shouldn't be a skin modification.
The addon autor should take care of.
(2012-04-27, 10:21)tdw197 Wrote: Has anyone used supertv with cirrus ext v2? it almost works but the stream list seems to be behind the default page view (see here)

I found this post, which may help, but its a bit beyond me.

Any ideasHuh

mine does the same thing while navigating through addons, but if you add supertv to the home/addon/submenu it displays just fine (mostly). also, if you use navi-x they have a supertv section that displays fine as well (open navi-x, then the top option Navi-Xtreme Media Portal, then Navi-X Networks, then Live TV). I have to say though, using the first method is hit or miss. it mostly works for me that way. but you can add navi-x to the addon submenu as well.
I had two questions about this skin:

1. I'm using the horizontal layout and I've noticed that my backdrops (for Videos, Movies, TV Shows, etc.) are all dimmed even though I have not selected that option in the settings. For example, when I switch skins to the default Confluence, the backdrops appear bright and colorful, but in Cirrus, they are dimmed. Is there any way I can remove this effect?

2. I like using the Right List view, but I never use watched/unwatched option. Is there any way to disable or get rid of the watched/unwatched tag? I don't want the checkmark (or blank space) taking up any space in Right List view.

Once again, thanks for the great skin!
(2012-03-23, 16:55)butchabay Wrote:
(2012-03-23, 05:43)gfur732 Wrote: Thanks for the great skin Butchabay.

I have a couple questions though. I hadn't updated in a while and I've noticed now when you press down in advanced launcher it goes to an info screen instead of starting a trailer. Is there some way i can map starting the trailers to a new button or if not, a way to reverse the change on my system? Being able to quickly and easily start trailers is an extremely valuable feature for me, especially when going through 100 or more games to confirm that all are properly setup with the trailer.

My other question also has to do with trailers. Is there currently a way to set filelauncher specific extrafanart folders? I've run into the issue a number of times where games share the same title and I either have to change the titles to differentiate them (which looks really sloppy) or allow some games to be associated with a trailer that doesn't properly represent them.

Change the respective views replacing the "ondown" or for rightlist views "onright" action with this line.

Fanart Games Views:

PHP Code:
<ondown condition="substring(container.folderpath,plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher)">XBMC.PlayMedia($INFO[Skin.String(Menu_GameCustom1_Label)]/$INFO[ListItem.label]/trailer.mp4)</ondown

Rightlist Games Views:

PHP Code:
<onright condition="substring(container.folderpath,plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher)">XBMC.PlayMedia($INFO[Skin.String(Menu_GameCustom1_Label)]/$INFO[ListItem.label]/trailer.mp4)</onright

Reguarding your second request, sadly not ... it's still a hack and workaround ... trailers, extrafanarts and extrathumbs aren't supported in ALA as i know. Renaming the game to match the folder name is still the easiest and fastest way.

Sorry for the (very) delayed response, but thank you very much. Between school and work, I haven't had time to work on the media center in a long while. I didn't want to be a completely unappreciative schmuck though. You've done a great job with Cirrus Extended and put in a lot of time answering questions in here. It's greatly appreciated.
(2012-04-28, 00:42)andersonjacob Wrote: I had two questions about this skin:

1. I'm using the horizontal layout and I've noticed that my backdrops (for Videos, Movies, TV Shows, etc.) are all dimmed even though I have not selected that option in the settings. For example, when I switch skins to the default Confluence, the backdrops appear bright and colorful, but in Cirrus, they are dimmed. Is there any way I can remove this effect?

2. I like using the Right List view, but I never use watched/unwatched option. Is there any way to disable or get rid of the watched/unwatched tag? I don't want the checkmark (or blank space) taking up any space in Right List view.

1. Need to take a look, i think i've made it for better reading of main menu items.
2. Not without editing the rightlistview. I can give you more infos later as i'm not on a pc right now.

Cheers
(2012-04-29, 13:51)butchabay Wrote:

1. Need to take a look, i think i've made it for better reading of main menu items.
2. Not without editing the rightlistview. I can give you more infos later as i'm not on a pc right now.

Cheers

Thanks butcha! Whenever you get a chance, that would be great.
(2012-04-29, 18:27)andersonjacob Wrote:
(2012-04-29, 13:51)butchabay Wrote:

Cheers

Thanks butcha! Whenever you get a chance, that would be great.

1. Done and commited to SVN

2. Open ViewsVideoRightlist.xml and delete following lines:

for the watched icons:

157-163
227-233

for watched / unwatched tvshows labels:

255-268
341-354
397-410
496-509
598-610
640-652
(2012-04-30, 07:33)butchabay Wrote: 1. Done and commited to SVN

2. Open ViewsVideoRightlist.xml and delete following lines:

for the watched icons:

157-163
227-233

for watched / unwatched tvshows labels:

255-268
341-354
397-410
496-509
598-610
640-652

Thanks! I will try it out as soon as I get home.

Worked like a charm.
hi butcha.
since a few updates i get some errors and warnings

ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window scriptsdebuginfo
ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window pluginsettings
ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://skin/extras/flagging/audio/dtshd_ma.png

WARNING: Skin has invalid include: cdwall-musicvisualisation
WARNING: Skin has invalid include: ScrollOffsetLabel

i hope that will help you
maybe its my xbmc, i use 12.0 alpha AE

cheers
  • 225(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213