Xbmc - New movies, now by year/not when added
So when i have a big library i like to see new movies/latest by when i added them/downloaded.

But now using nightly it seems this is by date, which means the newest movies by release date comes first. And while that is good and all, if i download scarface i want that to come up in latest/new movies.

And thats how it has always been, any way to revert that?
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
Recently added is ordered by file creation/modification date (latest of the two).

Check this for your movies.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Recently added" can match your need, but i'm curious how could nightly make movies possible to list by release date? i think the movie release date is premiere date, right? but what i confuse is as i know the premiere value is empty from imdb scraper after output nfo file checking, besides, confluence skin's smart playlist also have no item of premiere to query, how could nightly skin make it? any addon or other methods?
(2012-04-30, 01:08)jmarshall Wrote: Recently added is ordered by file creation/modification date (latest of the two).

Check this for your movies.

depending on the skin, its called latest, new movies or somethign right, well the option of sorting is greyed out, and it says sorted by date.

would i love is to have by added. and i had that with eden, was this changed in nightlies?
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
Isn't Eden based on nightly building? Then final version call Dhrma, Eden,,,,
So as i using, recently add is by file coming moment, not by release date,
because release date should mean premiere date, and there's no scraper
catch it, XBMC also don't have this item to quary for playlist.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc - New movies, now by year/not when added0