• 33(current)
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin
i am getting a script error with no cbc found

any ideas to fix please
Seems like I am seeing what a couple other people are having with the actual show you are trying to watch never being shown, just the ad or sometimes hanging on the ad itself and never showing it. Eden Release on Linux.
When I click to play a video that is exported to library it only plays the fox or nbc preroll then stops instead of going to the next video in the queue.
disabling network preroll seemed to fix it.
edit.
ok when i play from the library view or the recently added it doesn't play the whole thing.

but it does play when i play from the files view.

edit 2:

Okay i donno if that fixed it I couldn't get it to play at all after a getting a message about too many hulu plus streams lol i gave up and watched it in the other room on my blu ray player.

It always works with when i watch threw the addon just not with the exported library stuff 100% Thank you for your hard work.

edit:3
maybe it's just glitchy last time i tried to play from file view with preroll off it worked fine. i just tried a bit later.
Hi, I hate to be one of those people who sign up to a forum and make their first post in the support section! But after a little trouble initially setting this plugin up, I have used this amazing plugin every day for the last few weeks.. Anyways, the plugin was working great as usual this morning, yet a few hours later it refuses to work with no changes to my system.. I do access the plugin through a VPN, but other plugins are working fine through the connection and I checked geo-location of the IP - it was fine.

What seems to be the most relevant line in my log file is:
Code:
19:30:33 T:139739948627712   ERROR: RTMP_Connect1, handshake failed.

This is very similar to the handshake error I had previously (which was fixed by the rtmpdump update), but not the same.

Has anybody got any ideas what is wrong here and what I could do to fix it? cant live without hulu on my big screen now!!

Full log output for hulu plugin is here: http://pastebin.com/bZ4mxAYt

Edit: I would just like to add, that I have now updated to the newest build of XBMC (which has just appeared on my updates) and I am still getting the same results. I should also add that, if enabled, I can view the pre-roll, but the show does not follow! I am also getting the same error for the 'Free Cable' plugin ;-(

Edit 2: A day later, out of nowhere, everything is working fine again!
Sorry for my newbieness/ignorant question. Do you need an account with hulu in order to use this add-on? Also, I'm getting a "script error".

Thanks in advance.

APTV2
Eden 11.0
BlueCop

I just wanted to say thank you for all the hours (probably uncountable) and effort/frustration (you've probably pulled all your hair out) that you put into this plugin. It works great and is nothing short of amazing. I'm new to python, but looking down through your code I see lots of places that look like you probably spent weeks overcoming hurdles. Thank you again for all the effort.
I am at a loss. Hulu will only play commercials for me know and has quit playing the actual content. The only error I am getting is extremely vague. Any ideas?

Code:
07:07:14 T:2699758448   DEBUG: Thread CDVDPlayer 2699758448 terminating
07:07:14 T:3044067072   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogBusy.xml) ------
07:07:14 T:3044067072   DEBUG: CAnnouncementManager - Announcement: OnStop from xbmc
07:07:14 T:3044067072   DEBUG: GOT ANNOUNCEMENT, type: 1, from xbmc, message OnStop
07:07:14 T:3044067072   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.hulu/?url="60058118"&mode="TV_play"&videoid="347991"&eid="NPXqsGjFoyn65MkMj_ySuA"]
07:07:14 T:3044067072   DEBUG: Playlist Player: no more playable items... aborting playback
07:07:14 T:2870500208   DEBUG: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: 0
07:07:14 T:3044067072  NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::CloseFile()
07:07:14 T:3044067072 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player)::Put MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
07:07:14 T:3044067072  NOTICE: DVDPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
07:07:14 T:3044067072  NOTICE: DVDPlayer: finished waiting

I build XBMC from git and I pulled this morning and rebuilt again but still no luck.

UPDATE: I installed rtmpdump / librtmp from a nightly DEB build and it started working.
drivesoslow, you will probably find that the actual error is further up, and the 'Playlist Player' error is cased by that. From experience, don't waste too much time on trying to fix it, it will probably fix itself soon enough! ..Given you havnt changed anything!!
Ok, I guess I still don't understand captions. I have the "network pre-roll" option DEselected. I have preroll ads and trailing ads set to 0. I'm still not getting subtitles. When I go to the contextual menu (by right clicking on the video I want to play), the only "play" option I have is to "Play from here". There is no option for play with subtitles. Am I doing something wrong? I'm using Eden 11.0, Win 7, and just downloaded the Hulu plugin from the official repo.
In the addon setting s there is a option to enable caption, I guess this is us word for subtitles?. Do that then play the video as normal and it will hv subs, or try just using xbmc subtitles
I can't watch anything in Hulu on my ATV2 ?

it gives a commercial from 5 seconds and then

SMIL Did not contain video links
Geo-Blocked

What the hell is this ?

getting sick of this error message.

Help please ? --> BTW I'm living in Europe
(2012-04-30, 13:46)Blasterke Wrote: I can't watch anything in Hulu on my ATV2 ?

Geo-Blocked

What the hell is this ?

You need a proxy. Please read the first post one more time.

/D
(2012-04-30, 14:57)dodoadoodoo Wrote:
(2012-04-30, 13:46)Blasterke Wrote: I can't watch anything in Hulu on my ATV2 ?

Geo-Blocked

What the hell is this ?

You need a proxy. Please read the first post one more time.

/D

I don't know anything about making a proxy.

Can you guys help please ?
Nothing's working for me, i'm in europe / eden.

I get errors messages of all kind i tried with the free cable proxy which worked great in the past and other various live proxies i could find, nothing but the blackness ain't that cool ?

LOG:
http://pastebin.com/UtCAen4W
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin17