• 32(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
New version 1.7 published Smile

Added : Support for Multiple Xbmc instances (Long press Logo / Settings to quick select).
Corrected : Some crash with WOL and Time display.
Corrected : Better notification design.
Added : New translations DA and PT.
Thanks for the consideration Tolriq, and I'm excited to give the new version a try when I get home.

I realize that idea is nowhere near actually being done, was just trying to do some brainstorming.. The idea seems like something that may even be better packaged as a stand-alone app of some type.. Almost like a 2 part app that would require a kind of basic pc-side app that could work with image maps that would be translated by the mobile-side.. Could potentially even be a web tool. Obviously easier said than done Wink

Again, just brainstorming here and trying to think outside of the box Smile
There is a app name drumkit that had the ability to arrange the buttons by drag meaby this can help users to arrange his own remote at will.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...LmRydW0iXQ..
Looks good Smile

Wondering if the Power button long press (optional) could be used to close/shutdown PC from within XBMC with no confirmation?
A web app to make skins would be quite complicated for end users to install the skin after doing them.

Market downloadable skins seems to be the easiest way.

For power long press will see if I can do something.
Hi,

would just like to say i bought the license yesterday as i love the app so much.

just wondering if you ever plan to implement how xbmcs own android remote brings all the tv shows and movies posters with all the descriptions and the ability to play the trailer there and then??

TIA
As far as we know tolriq is planing to make one for tablets and meaby that will work for phones also who know until he begins developing it
Thanks for the support.

For Browsing as said a few days before, I've changed my mind, I'll add it first to Yatse Widget since the app is working well, then create a new tablet only app based on the backoffice created for Yatse Widget.
well the crashes are gone now, app worked great this weekend although the starter thing didn't. when I hooked up saturday, computer had just booted and xbmc wouldn't start from the yatze app, xbmc starter was running. I had to quit it and run it again and then it launched from the app.
Are you using the 1.3 version of the starter ?
hey tolriq

can't wait for the browsing option that will be a great addition

one question what is this 'xbmc starter' i've read about i can't find anything else about it on the forums, or is it to do with the app, can anyone point me in the right direction please?

TIA
(2012-04-30, 17:16)Tolriq Wrote: Are you using the 1.3 version of the starter ?

doesn't seem to say a version, but i downloaded the 1.3 so I'm definately using it now.
You can check version in the properties of the .exe.

@scalda : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projec...bmcStarter

All docs are on the Wiki (Well most of the commands since I don't have enough time to maintain it and I can't find an assistant for that )
thanks Tolriq works perfectly
Oddly, the default web gui is working great. But for some reason I cannot get either the Yatse or the offcial XBMC Android app to work. My IP and port are correct and my phone is one the same network segment. Here's a chunk of debug log created during one my many attempts:

09:55:20 T:2100 DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: [{"id":0,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Player.GetActivePlayers"},{"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Application.GetProperties","params":{"properties":["volume","muted"]}}]
09:55:20 T:2100 DEBUG: JSONRPC: Calling player.getactiveplayers
09:55:20 T:2100 DEBUG: JSONRPC: Calling application.getproperties
09:55:21 T:2100 DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Player.GetActivePlayers", "id": 1}

These same four entries just repeat over and over and they don't seem to indicate an error (at least they are not flagged as such in the log). I am stumped. :\
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24