• 375(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
(2012-04-30, 18:02)Death-Axe Wrote:
(2012-04-30, 03:15)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-04-30, 03:05)Death-Axe Wrote: Are we at a complete features freeze with 2.0? just wondering if it would be possible on the backdrops for the main menu to have multi image > fan art. So for tv it would scroll through random tv art and stuff.

3.O and already possible

Oh cool I didn't know. Can you please tell me how? :-)

by setting the bg for the corresponding main menu item.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
@phil65, I added your request via Maxoo for script.color.picker

Maxoo Wrote:Phil65 (créateur d'Aeon65 il y quelques temps, et maintenant aux commandes d'Aeon Nox avec Big_Noid) m'a demandé de te demander si tu pouvais faire en sorte que le choix de la couleur dans l'addon ColorPicker soit en temps réel, comme pour la transparence. Si c'est déjà le cas, il n'a pas réussi en tout cas. Il te remercie de l'addon au passage Smile

Code:
- added: Option SetStringInRealTime=true in all view, but require a confirmation OK in main window.
- added: README.txt
- and cleanup...

cheers
frost
For my bad English, sorry. I am French Canadian.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC.org
(2012-04-30, 19:05)FrostBox Wrote: @phil65, I added your request via Maxoo for script.color.picker

Maxoo Wrote:Phil65 (créateur d'Aeon65 il y quelques temps, et maintenant aux commandes d'Aeon Nox avec Big_Noid) m'a demandé de te demander si tu pouvais faire en sorte que le choix de la couleur dans l'addon ColorPicker soit en temps réel, comme pour la transparence. Si c'est déjà le cas, il n'a pas réussi en tout cas. Il te remercie de l'addon au passage Smile

Code:
- added: Option SetStringInRealTime=true in all view, but require a confirmation OK in main window.
- added: README.txt
- and cleanup...

cheers
frost

thx. will add that.

EDIT: added.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Hey BG and Phil,

I set up a test box for the pre-3 build so I could check out how Live TV works with it, since I know that is something many skinners don't get a lot of exposure to as they may not have PVR setups. I have a couple minor things I'd like to share if you don't mind?

In this screen shot, I've (crudely) drawn around how notifications for current and upcoming recordings look at the moment. I see this with other skins as well (other than Confluence) - it's easy to miss. Note how when you have an upcoming recording AND it is currently recording the upcoming recording gets bumped down below the bar - is this fixable?

Second shot shows something similar - this is when a program is actually playing. In this case, it both has the problem above, and displays both items again up in the top left. Looks kinda off, but I think it's just formatting.

Last, would you consider enabling "pause" for LiveTV? Dushmaniac disabled it in PVR builds since not all backends supported timeshifting at the time, but now they do and the option is enabled in Confluence again by default. I believe it's just a skin setting you need to set.

Thanks again for all your hard work on this great skin, it is much appreciated!
(2012-05-01, 01:26)ixian Wrote: Hey BG and Phil,

I set up a test box for the pre-3 build so I could check out how Live TV works with it, since I know that is something many skinners don't get a lot of exposure to as they may not have PVR setups. I have a couple minor things I'd like to share if you don't mind?

In this screen shot, I've (crudely) drawn around how notifications for current and upcoming recordings look at the moment. I see this with other skins as well (other than Confluence) - it's easy to miss. Note how when you have an upcoming recording AND it is currently recording the upcoming recording gets bumped down below the bar - is this fixable?

Second shot shows something similar - this is when a program is actually playing. In this case, it both has the problem above, and displays both items again up in the top left. Looks kinda off, but I think it's just formatting.

Last, would you consider enabling "pause" for LiveTV? Dushmaniac disabled it in PVR builds since not all backends supported timeshifting at the time, but now they do and the option is enabled in Confluence again by default. I believe it's just a skin setting you need to set.

Thanks again for all your hard work on this great skin, it is much appreciated!

thx, will be fixed (this is the wrong thread for this though)
(2012-05-01, 01:39)phil65 Wrote: thx, will be fixed (this is the wrong thread for this though)

Whoops sorry, missed the beta thread. I'll post in there from now on. Thanks!
On the mainscreen --> movies i now have the background from the latest movie that is addes. Is it possible to randomize this background automaticly?
Not in 2.0.0. In 3.0.0 its possible to rotate that fanart if theres also the latest added movies widget active.
OKay then i will wait to te final of 3.0. Or is the beta also stable?
(2012-05-01, 11:14)g.scholtens Wrote: OKay then i will wait to te final of 3.0. Or is the beta also stable?

It's a beta, there are going to be issues with it. If you want to use it and help test by reporting problems (after making sure they haven't already been reported of course) then please do, it's how the skin gets better. If you don't want to deal with that I would stay away from it.
hi guys

i cant find any good tutorial to cdart

can someone explain how it works? I want to add few albums to MUSIC in main menu but dont know how to do it! please
I wanted to have a concerts section in the home screen (aeon nox 2.0) is this possible? Sometold me about to add concerts to favorites en from the set it to homescreen. But i don't know how two add a favorite. Do i need a keyboard for this? Because i do everything with a remote control.

Or can i just enter a new video location and then "this folder contains only music video's"?
(2012-05-01, 17:36)g.scholtens Wrote: I wanted to have a concerts section in the home screen (aeon nox 2.0) is this possible? Sometold me about to add concerts to favorites en from the set it to homescreen. But i don't know how two add a favorite. Do i need a keyboard for this? Because i do everything with a remote control.

Or can i just enter a new video location and then "this folder contains only music video's"?

To add a favorite, make sure you have the script installed (it is a dependency of Aeon Nox, it SHOULD be installed automatically) then go to videos and select the source/file and open the context menu, you will have an option to add it as a favorite. Once that is complete it is just a matter of editing the main menu (shutdown menu on the home screen) to add a favorite to the main menu.

Hope that helps!
Reg
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
Hi,

Am running Aeon Nox on OpenElec 1.95.3. Everything working ok except for lyrics. I've scanned through virtually every menu, but I can't seem to find any way to show lyrics while playing music. Visualization is off (I thought may be the lyrics come up only when visualizations are on, but that didn't work either). In fact, I don't see any controls (play, stop, etc.) while playing music. I do see a control bar when playing videos. I tried the Aeon MQ3 skin, and music control there is selectable by going full screen from the main menu.

What am I doing wrong? Is it a setting in the skin or the system?

My system: OpenElec 1.95.3 on Zotac AD10. Input device is mainly the IR remote that comes with the Zotac (if this is relevant).

Press 'M' or whatever 'Menu' is mapped to on your remote and you should see player controls.
  • 375(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)29