• 10(current)
[RELEASE] muzu.tv
(2012-05-02, 15:43)spoyser Wrote:
(2012-04-29, 20:37)nickshe89 Wrote: how i take ticks off cos i watch a video then tick on it how i remove it

and can you add play all in charts and new releases

What hardware are you running?

On my windows 7 machine and iPad all video lists including the charts and new releases automatically play all if I just play the first in the list

apple tv 2

(2012-05-02, 15:47)nickshe89 Wrote: [quote='spoyser' pid='1092731' dateline='1335966204']
[quote='nickshe89' pid='1090252' dateline='1335724675']
apple tv 2

Weird, I would have thought that behave like the iPad.

So what happens if you play the first item in the charts list, does it just stop at the end and return to the list of videos?
(2012-05-02, 17:19)spoyser Wrote:
(2012-05-02, 15:47)nickshe89 Wrote: [quote='spoyser' pid='1092731' dateline='1335966204']
[quote='nickshe89' pid='1090252' dateline='1335724675']
apple tv 2

Weird, I would have thought that behave like the iPad.

So what happens if you play the first item in the charts list, does it just stop at the end and return to the list of videos?

stop the end give a list
I've been wondering for a while why a few people have asked for a Play All feature when on my machines this is how it already behaves.

I have now realized why, if you start the plugin from the XBMC music menu then when you play any video it will continue to play the rest of the videos in the list as well, whereas if you start the plugin from the XBMC Videos menu it will play just one video and then return to the list.

I am planning on implementing a Play All, but in the meantime just start the plugin from the Music menu and you will get "Play All" behaviour already.
hi i really want this new muzu tv update but i dont have a rappid share account where can i get the zip file from for xbmc aptv2 thanks .
you don't need a rapidshare account to download this file. Just go to the free download link
ok all working on appletv2 but i have found that the sound is distorted for a few secs then goes normal then distorted again im on 80mb download so no idea whats causing it ,
Does it do it on all video qualities?

This can be be changed in the settings, try 360p
yes iv got it set to 720 thanks will try 360
ok still does it ...its strange its like if you are playing a record and it slows down then speeds up i could record it on iphone but can you post on here ?
(2012-05-08, 20:58)chrisjc Wrote: yes iv got it set to 720 thanks will try 360
ok still does it ...its strange its like if you are playing a record and it slows down then speeds up i could record it on iphone but can you post on here ?

Not sure to be honest then.

Have you confirmed that you can view the same video (can you post an example) in a browser on the same network?
Any ideas of how to view your own playlist with this plugin ?
(2012-05-09, 20:10)anchors Wrote: Any ideas of how to view your own playlist with this plugin ?

Do you need to be logged in?

What is the name of the playlist?
I have API settings added, nowhere to add login details in settings. Using ATV2. Have setup a test playlist but cant seem to find or search for it. Great plugin, help much appreciated.
(2012-05-10, 00:40)anchors Wrote: I have API settings added, nowhere to add login details in settings. Using ATV2. Have setup a test playlist but cant seem to find or search for it. Great plugin, help much appreciated.

I meant do you need to be logged on when you created the playlist, presumably you created it in a browser.

How do you play the playlist in a browser?

Can you let me know the name of the playlist and I'll investigate
Apologies, yes created in a browser on muzu.tv website. You login and select your 'playlists', click on a playlist and it starts playing the first track in the browser. You can then click on any vid in your playlist to play.

Playlist is called 'xbmctest'
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] muzu.tv2