• 65(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
(2012-05-01, 13:11)olympia Wrote: XML, you just need to set it up correctly. It works.

I can not get it to work... Huh

My settings:
Scrapers-Data: Trailer on
Ember Native Movie Scrapers = off
Ember XML Scrapes = set to hdtrailers, 720p, all options on

Scrapers-Images & Trailers: Enable Trailer Support, Get during auto and manual, overwrite and delete existing, and preferended quality 720p
Ember XML Scrapes = on

Tested with The Artist, Avatar and Basic Instinct. In manual scrapping shortly see the window "Downloading Data", then nothing happens.

Edit: Now works with some other settings. I think the German movie titles were the problem.
(2012-04-30, 15:16)publicENEMY Wrote: 95 thread pages and 0 reputation for bodrick? shame on you. show some love to bodrick will you?

bodrick.

just realize emm is alive again. appreciate you effort.
How do you give reputation?

I must be blind. Confused

(2012-05-01, 16:25)war59312 Wrote:
(2012-04-30, 15:16)publicENEMY Wrote: 95 thread pages and 0 reputation for bodrick? shame on you. show some love to bodrick will you?

bodrick.

How do you give reputation?

I must be blind. Confused

Press the number after reputation
I did but like I said, blind. I some how missed the "rate user" button on that page.

Thanks, done. Big Grin
Ember can not get information for episodes that have only air dates in the title like Daily Show and Colbert Report. Interestingly XBMC can do it. How can I make Ember to work for that TV Shows with air date in the title too?
(2012-05-01, 20:05)Zodler Wrote: Ember can not get information for episodes that have only air dates in the title like Daily Show and Colbert Report. Interestingly XBMC can do it. How can I make Ember to work for that TV Shows with air date in the title too?

Can you tell me the name of the TV show? I will check this.
This for example:
The.Colbert.Report.2012.04.24.Magnus.Carlsen.avi
(2012-05-01, 13:35)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-05-01, 13:11)olympia Wrote: XML, you just need to set it up correctly. It works.

I can not get it to work... Huh

My settings:
Scrapers-Data: Trailer on
Ember XML Scrapes = set to hdtrailers, 720p, all options on

Scrapers-Images & Trailers: Enable Trailer Support, Get during auto and manual, overwrite and delete existing, and preferended quality 720p
Ember XML Scrapes = on

Tested with The Artist, Avatar and Basic Instinct. In manual scrapping shortly see the window "Downloading Data", then nothing happens.

Edit: Now works with some other settings. I think the German movie titles were the problem.

Actually it also works as an extension to the native scrapers with:
- Ember Native Movie Scrapers = on both for Data and Images & Trailers and you add hd-trailers.net to it.
It will scrape everything natively + trailer from hd-trailers.net.
(2012-05-01, 22:46)olympia Wrote: Actually it also works as an extension to the native scrapers with:
- Ember Native Movie Scrapers = on both for Data and Images & Trailers and you add hd-trailers.net to it.
It will scrape everything natively + trailer from hd-trailers.net.

Yes, i have turned off the trailer option in native movie scraper turned on the XML scraper only with option trailers.
He has found and download 1 trailer of 3 movies at auto scraping, but no trailer at manual scraping at the same movies.... kind of weird. Huh
(tested with: Real Steel (trailer found), Captian America (not found) and another top movie (not found))
I have a huge problem in the development of Ember.
Is anyone here familiar with VB.net?
Maybe it's just a small thing, but I do not really understand the problem.

Bodrick, if you can hear me... Big Grin
(2012-04-30, 15:36)DanCooper Wrote:

bodrick.

Yeah, shame on you!

And thank you for your reputation to me Big GrinCool

Hi DanCooper,

I would love to see your releases on a new thread. Easy for me to follow the latest updates.

No need to thank me. You deserved a rep from me.

Thanks.
(2012-05-02, 00:42)publicENEMY Wrote: Hi DanCooper,

I would love to see your releases on a new thread. Easy for me to follow the latest updates.

No need to thank me. You deserved a rep from me.

Thanks.

You mean completely new threat? I've also thought about that, but then again it probably ends as the revisited version of Ember. Has too many versions of embers and nobody knows what the latest. Also, I would have to pursue two threats. I think this threat is the best solution, I work always with the latest version of Bodrick and send him my changes.
(2012-05-01, 10:06)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-05-01, 04:41)popular.me Wrote: how come my XBMCbuntu doesn't use the thumbnails and fanarts that EMM gathered? instead XBMCbuntu goes out and downloads low res thumbnails while updating the library. I'd have to go to each movie/show to update to the hires thumbnails/fanarts EMM saved on my NAS.

please help me.
This is driving me crazy!

Ember Settings? Please check my old post about the right settings
WOW thank you so much. I followed your post and BAM!! everything loaded up like it should.
First of all i wanne thx for a relly relly great software, I have a old damn XBOX i run the stuff on, And to Scrape information is not always so easy on the XBOX and this make its relly relly relly easy yeh its awsome, Need to fix one on those HTPC

Anyways to the point something thats i relly find enoying is that it can´t handle orginal releases! And im not sure why thats not possible cuz XBMC can let me make its more clear

This is my full path

D:\Filmer\Serier\En.Fyra.For.Tre\S03\En.Fyra.För.Tre.S3E01.SWESUB.DVDRip.XviD-Pride86.avi <-> EMM Finds it whitout any problem, But its unpacked
D:\Filmer\Serier\En.Fyra.For.Tre\S01\En.Fyra.For.Tre.1x01.En.Karl.I.Huset.SWEDiSH.DVDRip.XviD-TNS\efft.1x01.dvdrip.xvid-tns.rar <-> + 16 others RAR files, EMM Can´t find it

And a simple question is why?

/ Anton
(2012-05-02, 16:47)antonstarlid Wrote: First of all i wanne thx for a relly relly great software, I have a old damn XBOX i run the stuff on, And to Scrape information is not always so easy on the XBOX and this make its relly relly relly easy yeh its awsome, Need to fix one on those HTPC

Anyways to the point something thats i relly find enoying is that it can´t handle orginal releases! And im not sure why thats not possible cuz XBMC can let me make its more clear

This is my full path

D:\Filmer\Serier\En.Fyra.For.Tre\S03\En.Fyra.För.Tre.S3E01.SWESUB.DVDRip.XviD-Pride86.avi <-> EMM Finds it whitout any problem, But its unpacked
D:\Filmer\Serier\En.Fyra.For.Tre\S01\En.Fyra.For.Tre.1x01.En.Karl.I.Huset.SWEDiSH.DVDRip.XviD-TNS\efft.1x01.dvdrip.xvid-tns.rar <-> + 16 others RAR files, EMM Can´t find it

And a simple question is why?

/ Anton

BTW: Your labeling of files is horrible! Confused

But try to add .zip and .rar to the list:

Is it possible to support drag n drop onto the Edit Episode Window?
While editing hard to find shows, I often have to go to the website, grab images and text off the web page.
Currently I have to:
CTL-E - Edit Episode
Details - Copy from website, paste text onto Plot
Poster - click change poster local browse, finder browse to desktop, click image etc.

Just dragging stuff onto Plot and Poster fields would be very speedy.

Also from a UI standpoint, I'm wondering about the multiple clicks on episodes.
Click Show (left column TV Shows | Title list), gives show imagery and info on right - very good
Click Season 01 (left column Seasons area), gives season imagery right - good
Click Episode | Episode 01 - gives season imagery right - not good, should give me directly the episode info and allow editing
Seems more consistent this way

Right now we have to hit CTL-E to edit the episode window.
Seems like you could skip that step by embedding this edit episode UI right in the right hand side as with Show / Season UI

Thanks!
| Frodo| Windows7 64b | Acer Aspire Revo 3610 3GB |
| Frodo | PeppermintOS 3 | Dell Dimension 3100 | 2GB |
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26