• 67(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
I use widget 2 style for a VPL (animations), but i have no fanart for the last movie (a black screen only). Widget 1 style works ok, same for episodes (widget 1 or 2)
(2012-05-02, 18:16)sergiocos Wrote: I use widget 2 style for a VPL (animations), but i have no fanart for the last movie (a black screen only). Widget 1 style works ok, same for episodes (widget 1 or 2)

which custom menu item (1? 2?) do you use? or does it happen for all? you mean item nr.8?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I tried in Custom menu item 1 and 2, same behavior. There's something fishy with selecting fanart fot latest VPL entries, i have to reset the custom item menu, then to do all the steps again to have the option fanart for "VPL" (usually i see only for latest movies/latest episodes/music etc, but no option for 'Fanart for VPL')
Just an idea : in mixed movie widget , center could be " in progress" , instead of addons ?

Passion repo switched back to master. Should compile around 2 AM (GMT+1).
You 'may' have to uninstall/reinstall the skin if it doesn't update by itself (revision number).
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
(2012-05-02, 19:22)Maxoo Wrote: Passion repo switched back to master. Should compile around 2 AM (GMT+1).
You 'may' have to uninstall/reinstall the skin if it doesn't update by itself (revision number).

Don't think reinstallation will be necessary. Via the Passion repo I updated to beta (3.0.0.1335963159) a few hours ago on two computers, without any problems.
(2012-05-02, 17:41)butchjr Wrote: Am I missing something?

When I use the new and wonderful mixed widgets with "Featured" "Addons" and "Latest", the "Featured" part is empty, on TV-shows. But I have "Featured" items on Movies and Music. Why? Smile

Also when I use the "Featured" or "Latest" widget on a Custom video playlist, I end up with just an empty box. How come?

I also want to thank you guys for making this skin. I've been using Aeon-nox since the first release, and it just keeps getting better and better.

It has to do with the way the watchlist script is accessed by Nox. When you first start XBMC the featured box will be empty for Music, Movies, and TV. If you go into the "Featured" home menu item (BN added this Nox 2.0 a while back) and then back out, it calls the watchlist script and activates the featured items for Movies, Movies, TV, etc...
(2012-05-02, 19:44)deh2k7 Wrote:
(2012-05-02, 17:41)butchjr Wrote: Am I missing something?

When I use the new and wonderful mixed widgets with "Featured" "Addons" and "Latest", the "Featured" part is empty, on TV-shows. But I have "Featured" items on Movies and Music. Why? Smile

Also when I use the "Featured" or "Latest" widget on a Custom video playlist, I end up with just an empty box. How come?

I also want to thank you guys for making this skin. I've been using Aeon-nox since the first release, and it just keeps getting better and better.

It has to do with the way the watchlist script is accessed by Nox. When you first start XBMC the featured box will be empty for Music, Movies, and TV. If you go into the "Featured" home menu item (BN added this Nox 2.0 a while back) and then back out, it calls the watchlist script and activates the featured items for Movies, Movies, TV, etc...

no, watchlist is called on startup. checked watchscript version?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-05-02, 13:30)CutSickAss Wrote: P.S.: Regarding the daytime coloring, I personally don't use it, but have you ever thought about just randomizing the colors? You know, a different, random color every hour or so.

I think is a good (better ?) idea to just randomizing the colors.
In fact I'm only on XBMC on evenings, and so, i only see +/- the same colors and would prefert to see the rainbow Wink
(2012-05-02, 19:54)mardup Wrote:
(2012-05-02, 13:30)CutSickAss Wrote: P.S.: Regarding the daytime coloring, I personally don't use it, but have you ever thought about just randomizing the colors? You know, a different, random color every hour or so.

I think is a good (better ?) idea to just randomizing the colors.
In fact I'm only on XBMC on evenings, and so, i only see +/- the same colors and would prefert to see the rainbow Wink

have them flashing like a strobe effect in bright awful colours Big Grin
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Tried out the beta today, have a few questions regarding fanart which I will reserve until the full release. One question I want to ask now is regarding lowlist. I use lowlist for movies and in the new beta the movie logos are not displayed in this particular view anymore. Is this a permanent fixture or can we have them back? I think it's well documented I'm a huge fan of logos Blush Also are movie sets a no go for the time being? I keep reading of the problems the script causes.

I will say without hesitation that the new skin is awesome. Love the custom menu/sub menu items, love the look. The extra customisation this time around allows the user even more scope to personalise Nox. Good work guys Big Grin
@BN : Switched to master branch, and now the animation ends. But it takes a huge amount of time (5 to 10 sec). Could this be disabled in settings (waiting for watchedscript, not the loading animation), as I don't really use it in the first seconds ?
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
Don't know if it is skin-related and then that could be considered as a bug, but, when a movie folder contains both a logo.png file and a Clearart.png file, when pausing the movie, there is a superposition of both images like on this screeshot :

Here is the related folder containt :

Hi Lads. Any way to change the position of the now playing panel on the home screen? Most music fanarts have an emphasis on the top of the picture, and with the new position of the now playing panel, as apposed to Nox, this emphasis is covered by a now playing panel, which when compared to earlier Nox'ies, seems to be off. Wondering if its possible to revert the position to where it was in Nox 2, like a setting change or something?

P.s. I'm actually talking about when the home scroller is in the lower position.

Thanks. Nox 3 looking great so far guys!
(2012-05-02, 22:41)rolapinou Wrote: Don't know if it is skin-related and then that could be considered as a bug, but, when a movie folder contains both a logo.png file and a Clearart.png file, when pausing the movie, there is a superposition of both images like on this screeshot :

I can't reproduce this one....strange as the screenshots clearly shows the problem...
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07