• 70(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-05-03, 20:31)frodo19 Wrote:
(2012-05-03, 18:42)phil65 Wrote: added logo.png option for movie floor, but doesn´t work out 100% since the aspect ratios of the logos varies too much... some are aligned to bottom, some to top etc

try it out and tell me your opinion.

Cool! You make my day, thanx!

Yeah, not for all but, can i myself make another logo if that not perfect..

Here some pic... Smile

Where is the viewtype setting for this? I just pulled from git and I can't find it. (you are still on the pre3.0 branch right?)

How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
(2012-05-04, 03:34)htpc guy Wrote:
(2012-05-03, 20:31)frodo19 Wrote:
(2012-05-03, 18:42)phil65 Wrote: added logo.png option for movie floor, but doesn´t work out 100% since the aspect ratios of the logos varies too much... some are aligned to bottom, some to top etc

try it out and tell me your opinion.

Cool! You make my day, thanx!

Yeah, not for all but, can i myself make another logo if that not perfect..

Here some pic... Smile

Where is the viewtype setting for this? I just pulled from git and I can't find it. (you are still on the pre3.0 branch right?)

no. master branch.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
downloaded the latest git version from Passion repo last night and in the Bigfan viewtype the option to select Logo has been removed. You can select Poster, Landscape or ClearArt.

This option is still available on the Aeon Nox 3 version I downloaded from Big Aeon's github.

Is this by design or an oversight on the Passion repo version?

Really enjoying playing around with the settings in Aeon Nox 3 and the widget types available for selection. Great job guys.

Will search the thread for answers on how to populate the middle Addon window in the Mixed widget type before I ask for help.
Good morning to all great job Big Noid and Phil.
On information of a film during reading, logo and clearart its superposed thank you.
Stupid question from me as I'm not familiar with GIT.
Do you update the zip archive from the link in the first post each time you correct a bug (such as the one I mentionned few pages ago with the superposition of clearart and logos when pausing a movie) or shall I definitely install GIT and try to understand how it works?
(2012-05-04, 09:23)rolapinou Wrote: Stupid question from me as I'm not familiar with GIT.
Do you update the zip archive from the link in the first post each time you correct a bug (such as the one I mentionned few pages ago with the superposition of clearart and logos when pausing a movie) or shall I definitely install GIT and try to understand how it works.

you will have to install git im afraid (smartgit is by far the easiest to use)
(2012-05-04, 09:14)blondin000 Wrote: Good morning to all great job Big Noid and Phil.
On information of a film during reading, logo and clearart its superposed thank you.

already mentioned, but please use this link for bugs/requests...
(2012-05-04, 09:28)explodedk Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 09:23)rolapinou Wrote: Stupid question from me as I'm not familiar with GIT.
Do you update the zip archive from the link in the first post each time you correct a bug (such as the one I mentionned few pages ago with the superposition of clearart and logos when pausing a movie) or shall I definitely install GIT and try to understand how it works.

you will have to install git im afraid (smartgit is by far the easiest to use)
(2012-05-04, 09:14)blondin000 Wrote: Good morning to all great job Big Noid and Phil.

already mentioned, but please use this link for bugs/requests...
ok thanks a lot.

Hi,Aeon Nox 3.0 crash with the last xbmc nightly, with Eden 11.0 works fine.

Only for me?

Thanks.
(2012-05-04, 13:07)parotris Wrote: Hi,Aeon Nox 3.0 crash with the last xbmc nightly, with Eden 11.0 works fine.

Only for me?

Thanks.

Not skin related!
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
In the latest episode widget the episode thumbs are all white?
It's because of Kaspersky anti banner add tvdb to exceptions then it works.
nice skin....but cinema experienc freezes all the time..why?
(2012-05-04, 17:10)coolio99 Wrote: nice skin....but cinema experienc freezes all the time..why?
1) skin version?
2) when does it freeze?
3) does it freeze in other skins, too?

Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-05-04, 02:57)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-03, 21:23)BadBradc Wrote: Hey guys,

Just wondering if the Episode viewtype is still going to be available in the music section at some point? I'm really looking forward to using that for artists. Amazing skin so far!

add it to the github issues list. if you´re lucky we´ll add it.

Any chance someone with github account would be willing to add this for me? Pretty please? haha
1.the latest git updated 1hrs ago
2 when i go in to movie info and select cinema it frezes.and i must restart everytime..tried 20 time with difrent cinema setings etc..tried also cinema from movie submenu and press p for play without to go into movie info..same result
3 dont freze with the skin T.transperacy
(2012-05-04, 17:33)coolio99 Wrote: 1.the latest git updated 1hrs ago
2 when i go in to movie info and select cinema it frezes.and i must restart everytime..tried 20 time with difrent cinema setings etc..tried also cinema from movie submenu and press p for play without to go into movie info..same result
3 dont freze with the skin T.transperacy

1) debug log?
2) does it work when starting cinema.experience from submenu?

just checked, we´re launching the script in exaclty the same way as transparency, so it´s probably not a skin issue.
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07