• 71(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
Don't know if this is a slight bug or a setup/naming problem on my end. I use low list for movies and my bluray iso files show dvd video icon. Other skins show bluray icon. Thanks and, btw, the skin is just getting better an better!!!
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2012-05-04, 18:16)bobrap Wrote: Don't know if this is a slight bug or a setup/naming problem on my end. I use low list for movies and my bluray iso files show dvd video icon. Other skins show bluray icon. Thanks and, btw, the skin is just getting better an better!!!

convert them to mkvs... isos cannot be properly detected afaik
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-05-04, 18:25)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 18:16)bobrap Wrote: Don't know if this is a slight bug or a setup/naming problem on my end. I use low list for movies and my bluray iso files show dvd video icon. Other skins show bluray icon. Thanks and, btw, the skin is just getting better an better!!!

The reason I asked is because other skins are showing bluray icon. Getting info from nfo file maybe?
(2012-05-04, 18:32)bobrap Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 18:25)phil65 Wrote:

The reason I asked is because other skins are showing bluray icon. Getting info from nfo file maybe?

only way to distinguish isos is to check the filename.
don´t know if the cover is chosen based on filename. try adding "bluray" or "blu-ray" to the iso file name.
if that doesn´t work, then i´m sorry. i won´t add it. (i hate those covers, they look horrible)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
if you have blu-ray in the name then it should show blu-ray icon:
bluray, blu-ray, bdrip or brrip
This is enough imo. If you dont have any of these in the name we assume the iso is dvd,
if you're talking cases it is detected by the resolution and that will only show when its played atr least one time.
(2012-05-04, 18:36)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 18:32)bobrap Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 18:25)phil65 Wrote: convert them to mkvs... isos cannot be properly detected afaik

only way to distinguish isos is to check the filename.
don´t know if the cover is chosen based on filename. try adding "bluray" or "blu-ray" to the iso file name.
if that doesn´t work, then i´m sorry. i won´t add it. (i hate those covers, they look horrible)

Phil, sorry to be a pain. I'm not talking about covers, I'm talking about source flags. Does that make any difference? Thanks for your patience Smile

Missed last post. I'll try changing the name.
(2012-05-04, 09:28)explodedk Wrote: you will have to install git im afraid (smartgit is by far the easiest to use)

Well tried it.
Installed both Git ans smartgit

Now I'm puzzled about the way to configure SmartGit.
I pressed the "pull" button, entered the git adress : git://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox.git

Now, what sould I do so I can download the latest version of the skin ?

Thanks !

EDIT : picture may help to see how noob I am :

hey noid. possible for u to add a third style option for the latest added widget to display the old fanart instead of the posters?

PS: i'm also having as issue where the "loading screen" keeps popping up when choosing a style.
(2012-05-04, 18:50)Shinu Wrote: hey noid. possible for u to add a third style option for the latest added widget to display the old fanart instead of the posters?

PS: i'm also having as issue where the "loading screen" keeps popping up when choosing a style.

why? fanart is displayed in the background already.

never experienced a loading screen there.. screenshot?
(2012-05-04, 18:49)rolapinou Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 09:28)explodedk Wrote: you will have to install git im afraid (smartgit is by far the easiest to use)

Well tried it.
Installed both Git ans smartgit

Now I'm puzzled about the way to configure SmartGit.
I pressed the "pull" button, entered the git adress : git://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox.git

Now, what sould I do so I can download the latest version of the skin ?

Thanks !

EDIT : picture may help to see how noob I am :

you have downloaded it already Wink
i recommend using v3.0.3 (google for smartgit 3.0.3 portable), 3.0.4 was crashin here.
You are missing the folder layout on the left Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-05-04, 18:56)Martijn Wrote: You are missing the folder layout on the left Wink

If you say so Wink.
SmartGit made me create a "repository" on my drive (path C:\Documents and Settings\H76747AC\Mes documents\Téléchargements\Repo_Git as you can see on the pictures).
So there are files there but can't find the skin.
How do I manage to have the folder layout on the left ?

Thanks for the help.

Much appreciated.

you have to rename the folder to skin.aeon.nox, remove the old skin folder from you /addons/ dir if existing and move the new downloaded repo there instead.

addons folder placing for windows:

1. Windows Xp: Documents and Settings\[user]\Application Data\XBMC\
2. Vista/Windows 7: Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\
(2012-05-04, 18:52)phil65 Wrote: you have downloaded it already Wink

Great, so where can I find it now ? Laugh

(2012-05-04, 19:08)rolapinou Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 18:56)Martijn Wrote: You are missing the folder layout on the left Wink

If you say so Wink.
SmartGit made me create a "repository" on my drive (path C:\Documents and Settings\H76747AC\Mes documents\Téléchargements\Repo_Git as you can see on the pictures).
So there are files there but can't find the skin.
How do I manage to have the folder layout on the left ?

Thanks for the help.

Much appreciated.

EDIT: Double Post
(2012-05-04, 18:52)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 18:50)Shinu Wrote: hey noid. possible for u to add a third style option for the latest added widget to display the old fanart instead of the posters?

why? fanart is displayed in the background already.

never experienced a loading screen there.. screenshot?

by fanart art, i meant the way it was before. here's a screenshot of the loading screen....

it pops up then this dialog appears...

weird to say the least. lol
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07