• 73(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-05-04, 21:29)frodo19 Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 20:02)phil65 Wrote: no.

Short and hard answer... understand.

Sad This is, what I liked it best in the skin... Sad Sad

we´re in feature freeze. new styles are possible for post 3.0, but not for now. we want to get this thing ready to be able to push it to the official repo.
adding sad smileys doesn´t help either.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-05-04, 19:32)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 19:29)Shinu Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 18:52)phil65 Wrote: ...and i asked why because i think almost all users will have the fanart as background. looks silly when shown twice.

does that happen for all widgets you´re choosing? cannot replicate that.
anyone else having this?

well it's been like that for ages. first i'm hearing that it's considered repetitive. i for one like it. really wish u'd make the new look as a 3rd option.

a lot of things concerning aeon weren´t questioned for a too long time.
just because it was always like that is not an argument that counts for me.

'just because' wasn't my argument. my argument was that some ppl, like myself, still like the old style. just a day or so i asked Noid to fix the image because i still use that style and now u took it out :S . plus, the latest movies fanart only shows when u enable it for the homescreen. it's not to say it shows no matter what. i'd like to see it return a an option, but at the end of the day it's up to u.

i have the latest actor script installed, but i'll investigate further seeing as i'm apparently the only one who's experiencing the issue.

another thing, the option to 'set color based on daytime' use to change just certain elements to a different color (home menu fonts, etc). but as of late, the option makes all colors change completely.

eg. chosen color = orange,

toggle daytime color = everything's now yellow.

is that normal?
ops.my fault..i gived up cinema exp...well i loove cx script but it always freeze..but not in transp skin..i use mutch time seting up cx sript..is the one thing i miss using in nox.anyting else is perfect exept refresh buton in widget 2..and if you want a log.guide please?i am not good at that
(2012-05-04, 21:52)Shinu Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 19:32)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 19:29)Shinu Wrote: well it's been like that for ages. first i'm hearing that it's considered repetitive. i for one like it. really wish u'd make the new look as a 3rd option.

a lot of things concerning aeon weren´t questioned for a too long time.
just because it was always like that is not an argument that counts for me.

'just because' wasn't my argument. my argument was that some ppl, like myself, still like the old style. just a day or so i asked Noid to fix the image because i still use that style and now u took it out :S . plus, the latest movies fanart only shows when u enable it for the homescreen. it's not to say it shows no matter what. i'd like to see it return a an option, but at the end of the day it's up to u.

i have the latest actor script installed, but i'll investigate further seeing as i'm apparently the only one who's experiencing the issue.

another thing, the option to 'set color based on daytime' use to change just certain elements to a different color (home menu fonts, etc). but as of late, the option makes all colors change completely.

eg. chosen color = orange,

toggle daytime color = everything's now yellow.

is that normal?

yes, perfectly normal. it´s not possible anymore to use 2 different colors for home...
daytimecolor isn´t daytimecolor anymore btw, it toggles color every minute (works for :00 to :40 atm i think, not ready yet)

and concerning the option:
if big_noid wouldn´t agree with me in that aspect (or if he would prefer the old layout) he would surely include it as an option..
but i think >95% users will prefer the new layout because to have that fanart in background is the natural decision.
and, i repeat myself, v3.0 has a focus on only showing the options which are needed. we won´t integrate everything as an opiton just because there´s someone around at the forums sayin "i liked the old one better". that would need to convince us with arguments.

(2012-05-04, 22:01)coolio99 Wrote: ops.my fault..i gived up cinema exp...well i loove cx script but it always freeze..but not in transp skin..i use mutch time seting up cx sript..is the one thing i miss using in nox.anyting else is perfect exept refresh buton in widget 2..and if you want a log.guide please?i am not good at that

activate debug log in xbmc settings, restart xbmc and recreate the bug with the smallest amount of steps possible (so you just click on the submenuitem / cx button in info screen) you´ll have a debug log in your userdata folder then. (if you do not find it, google/search the wiki)
a randomize button is added now.

Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
thx..will tried debug now
think this is one

DEBUG: Instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.cinema.experience" dependent on version 2.0 of the xbmc.python api
22:33:36 T:6732 DEBUG: unable to load C:\Users\myge\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\Giftie-script.cinema.experience-bd93b6d\resources\language\Norwegian\strings.xml: Failed to open file at line 0
(2012-05-04, 22:48)coolio99 Wrote: think this is one

DEBUG: Instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.cinema.experience" dependent on version 2.0 of the xbmc.python api
22:33:36 T:6732 DEBUG: unable to load C:\Users\myge\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\Giftie-script.cinema.experience-bd93b6d\resources\language\Norwegian\strings.xml: Failed to open file at line 0

full Debug Log posted on xbmclogs.com and no snippets please

Edit:
and having it installed that way can cause other issues to.
rename the folder to script.cinema.experience
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
sorry i am not good at this..but i post it the log here

http://pastebin.com/HxHHJcFB..copy and past
http://pastebin.com/HxHHJcFB
(2012-05-04, 23:12)coolio99 Wrote: sorry i am not good at this..but i post it the log here

hmm well that error is normal if I recall because that language file doesn't exist so it should fall back to English.

I see that you are still using the RC2 release. Try updating to the final release (make sure you do a backup). Also rename the add-on folder like i suggested
I doubt this something to do with the skin (could be wrong)
where can i find full realese please?
(2012-05-04, 23:30)coolio99 Wrote: where can i find full realese please?

that´s a joke, isn´t it?
(2012-05-04, 23:27)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 23:12)coolio99 Wrote: sorry i am not good at this..but i post it the log here

hmm well that error is normal if I recall because that language file doesn't exist so it should fall back to English.

I see that you are still using the RC2 release. Try updating to the final release (make sure you do a backup). Also rename the add-on folder like i suggested
I doubt this something to do with the skin (could be wrong)

if it has to do with the skin i would have absolutely no idea how to fix that...
(2012-05-04, 23:31)phil65 Wrote: that´s a joke, isn´t it

http://pastebin.com/HxHHJcFB..copy and past
Try disabling moviesets add-on.
This is not skin related. It always seems skin related because Nox supports the add-ons. We dont make the add-ons though, we just call them and use the info.
why wouldn't i have thought of that Undecided
I don't know if it's a bug or intended but on latest episodes widget when you go on information the fan art disappears but this does not happen on latest movie widget. But when you when click on info twice it restores
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07