(2012-05-11 22:21)Ufoeke Wrote: mazkolain:
You are my hero! I have waited on this for sooo long Spotyxbmc was a pain in the ass to install and retain.
Would be nice to have an option to reverse the playlist so the newly added songs gets on the top off the list instead of
Is there any way to give you a donation for your hard work ?
Playlist sorting is planned for the future, and I may consider adding a donation option once it gets stable. Thank you!
(2012-05-14 12:23)SKIBBE Wrote: Great add-on been using it for quit some time now
1. does the client have short-cuts (the navigation is not that smooth/fast) like press ctrl+s for search and so on.
2. I really like the top-list in spotify (i guess it's and spotify-app now a days thou :/ ) anyway to impliment that?
3. Change the "start-page to search or playlists" does anyone use the new stuff page? ( i don't) or at least give us the choice
Thanks for your great work, making us use spotify within xbmc without any hassle!
- Don't know if it's possible within XBMC, will try to figure out.
- Toplist access is included in libspotify, so there's nothing preventing them being implemented. I just wanted to release an initial version containing only the basics and then continue development with the rest of the features (radio, toplists, playlist folders, ...).
- It's already done (implemented as a config option). It will be included on the next release.
(2012-05-15 01:53)jdwoods Wrote: Anybody experiencing something where the tracks are cutting off and starting the next track within a minute?
Which version are you using? This issue was fixed in alpha 5.
(2012-05-15 14:36)rflores2323 Wrote: Is development for the atv2 active for this addon? Also does this work for the free version or do you need a premium account?
As procrastinator said, the only roadblock for ATV2 support is the lack of the ctypes python module on that platform. The one which is also needed by the boblight addon. As said on previous posts, once it's available it should be a trivial task to add support for ATV2.
And yes, a premium account is needed in order to use this addon, which in turn is required by libspotify.
(2012-05-15 15:55)procrastinator Wrote: My understanding is that the problem with this addon on ATV2/iOS is that there is not a functioning ctypes module in python for iOS. This is required for addons, such as this one, to properly make use of the necessary shared libraries. I gather that this module is a core feature, rather than being something that can be implemented as part of this addon, and is not something that is TeamXBMC is responsible for developing. Even Memphiz is waiting for a functioning ctypes module so that AirPlay/AirTunes can be implemented as a python addon rather than a core feature (https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/698).
If that summary isn't correct I'd love somebody to put me right (please). I'd like to understand. I'm really looking forward spotify on XBMC for iOS. Patience is a virtue 'n' all that!
You are right, all we can do is wait until this module becomes available. Thanks for the explanation!