• 75(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-05-05, 03:23)sergiocos Wrote: in FS music Vis? was off, now it's on, same thing... if you say it's working on your setup, let's wait and see other users reports.

no, not in vis, in nowplaying widget options.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
now i see... you wanted feedback for the nowplaying info panel, i was using this view, here i have buggy behavior. Sorry for not paying enough attention, the info panel works ok.
? so the picture does not update for the old nowplaying style, but it does for the new nowplaying panel?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
seems to work now, however it took me 40 seconds after song start to see the new artist pic (seems to suddenly work after toggling things in now playing widget earlier... even in old playing style...)
(2012-05-05, 03:50)sergiocos Wrote: seems to work now, however it took me 40 seconds after song start to see the new artist pic (seems to suddenly work after toggling things in now playing widget earlier... even in old playing style...)

probably a script thing then..
I´m done now with adding new things mainly... the nowplaying panel was the last new feature. full focus on bugfixing now....
please smash us with bug reports now (and add them to github issues list)
Okay first minor quibble. I have my movie extras set up as tv shows, and have the extras split from the normal shows via video playlists. The movie extras have nfos that i made myself, the normal shows have nfos that obviously come from the tvdb. I'm finding that primarily with the extras, but also randomly with the normal shows that the thumbnail for the first show in a series does not automatically display:

I know the thumbnail is there because if you highlight the missing thumbnail and press the right arrow key it temporarily reappears:

I'm also noticing that again with episode view the poster is not always displayed (it is activated in the settings):

Just a couple of random quirks I've come across so far. Is this normal behavior, or is it because I'm using the playlists?

Running Nox 3 on Vista. Don't use GIT (yet) so the version I use is the Beta from the first page.
Love the movie logos on the showcase view but there is a somewhat strange caching issue. If I browse a movie with a logo, then a movie that doesn't have a logo (shows text name instead) then another movie with a logo it will first render the previous movie logo (ie the one before the movie without a logo) and then render render the current movie logo.

Not a huge issue, but does look a bit strange. I'll file a bug as well.
(2012-05-05, 04:59)millercentral Wrote: Love the movie logos on the showcase view but there is a somewhat strange caching issue. If I browse a movie with a logo, then a movie that doesn't have a logo (shows text name instead) then another movie with a logo it will first render the previous movie logo (ie the one before the movie without a logo) and then render render the current movie logo.

Not a huge issue, but does look a bit strange. I'll file a bug as well.

sure you´re using latest version? the bug was there temporarily, but should be fixed now.
(2012-05-05, 04:33)Deano316 Wrote: Okay first minor quibble. I have my movie extras set up as tv shows, and have the extras split from the normal shows via video playlists. The movie extras have nfos that i made myself, the normal shows have nfos that obviously come from the tvdb. I'm finding that primarily with the extras, but also randomly with the normal shows that the thumbnail for the first show in a series does not automatically display:

I know the thumbnail is there because if you highlight the missing thumbnail and press the right arrow key it temporarily reappears:

I'm also noticing that again with episode view the poster is not always displayed (it is activated in the settings):

Just a couple of random quirks I've come across so far. Is this normal behavior, or is it because I'm using the playlists?

Running Nox 3 on Vista. Don't use GIT (yet) so the version I use is the Beta from the first page.

please use git /newest version and also the github issues list.
Feature Suggestion:
Put the option to have wraplist or Fixedlist on the main screen. I can edit the code to change it my self however an option w/in the skin would be lovely. As well as the option on sub menus
Also to be able to remove the "Addon" section w/in Featuredtv widget or other widgets similar.

Issue:
Within Showcase view for movies and having full plot details selected as well as No CoverFlow selected it seems that the zoom on the selected movie covers up some of the plot. Even after the plot has scrolled through its entirety. Now this is not the case for all movies with a short "full" plot. An example would be The Matrix. The full plot will scroll through however the last line is cut off due to the movie being zoomed in.

I have submitted a ticket on your git account. I just wanted to post here so i could show you what I'm seeing.

Thanks a really great skin btw.
(2012-05-05, 07:08)Drazzilb Wrote: Feature Suggestion:
Put the option to have wraplist or Fixedlist on the main screen. I can edit the code to change it my self however an option w/in the skin would be lovely. As well as the option on sub menus
Also to be able to remove the "Addon" section w/in Featuredtv widget or other widgets similar.

Issue:
Within Showcase view for movies and having full plot details selected as well as No CoverFlow selected it seems that the zoom on the selected movie covers up some of the plot. Even after the plot has scrolled through its entirety. Now this is not the case for all movies with a short "full" plot. An example would be The Matrix. The full plot will scroll through however the last line is cut off due to the movie being zoomed in.

I have submitted a ticket on your git account. I just wanted to post here so i could show you what I'm seeing.

Thanks a really great skin btw.

fixedlist option is already integrated since 2 weeks perhaps..
addon section will stay. would mean too much changes i think, we want to get this thing ready.
will look at plot length.
Hi guys!

I just installed the skin on my MacBookPro (running SnowLeopard) from the Passion Repo and then replaced the files from the ones I got on GIT yesterday before leaving home.

I have a slight problem of "too much transparency".
Don't know if it is skin related but there are no "black planels" on the back of the views, so text is barely readable.

A few screenshot to see the problem :

Never met that issue befor on my testing PC with the same settings.

Is there a missing file somewhere or did I miss (once again) something obvious ?

Thanks for the help
Do a restart and if that doesn'thelp wait for next passion-repo update (not supported by BigNoid or Phill65)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
With the shift or the poster views you have some "glowing" set at each corner and around the posters. With the default color it is nice but when I chose a different color it looks a bit ugly. I used the shift view to see all seasons of a TVshow, on that view I don't need an other color however I like to be able to choose a different color for the episode view (to see every episodes in one season). We can't choose a different color only for the episode view.

So, would it be possible to:
* set different color for the shift and the episode view in TVshows
* or eliminate the glowing on the shift view (as an option ?)
* tell me what I can change to do not have these glowing things

Thanks a lot
(2012-05-05, 13:08)Macgyv Wrote: With the shift or the poster views you have some "glowing" set at each corner and around the posters. With the default color it is nice but when I chose a different color it looks a bit ugly. I used the shift view to see all seasons of a TVshow, on that view I don't need an other color however I like to be able to choose a different color for the episode view (to see every episodes in one season). We can't choose a different color only for the episode view.

So, would it be possible to:
* set different color for the shift and the episode view in TVshows
* or eliminate the glowing on the shift view (as an option ?)
* tell me what I can change to do not have these glowing things

Thanks a lot

don´t know which glowing you mean really...
turn glow mode off, then all those glowing borders are gone.
there won´t be seperate colors for seperate viewtypes.
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07