• 80(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-05-07, 18:20)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-07, 15:00)bigbodiehard Wrote:
(2012-05-05, 01:26)phil65 Wrote: should be fixed now.

Still not fixed.

then you have to be more specific. you english is too bad.
(2012-05-07, 17:03)bobrap Wrote: Trying to use folder.jpg option for tv, but, it doesn't seem to be working for me. If I download a new folder.jpg with artwork downloader, the correct file is in the show folder, but, not in the skin. Using tri panel. Maybe a problem with my setup or script? Thanks.

folder,jpg for what?

Sorry, meant poster.jpg Blush
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
The Fan Art disappears when on info but this doesn't happen with Latest movies widget.
So let me get this right.... If I download the Git zip and install by zip, every update to the Git will auto update on my system without me having to do anything? I want to make sure I am getting the current major changes easily.
(2012-05-07, 22:03)crimsonfury Wrote: So let me get this right.... If I download the Git zip and install by zip, every update to the Git will auto update on my system without me having to do anything? I want to make sure I am getting the current major changes easily.

you have to type "git pull" in git bash/linux terminal to update the skin after you cloned the repo with "git pull git://..". if that isn´t enough just read one of the thousand git howtos out there.
easy way is to use smartgit (3.0.3)
(2012-05-07, 21:39)bigbodiehard Wrote: Image
The Fan Art disappears when on info but this doesn't happen with Latest movies widget.

doesn´t happen here. anyone else?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-05-07, 19:24)bobrap Wrote:
(2012-05-07, 18:20)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-07, 15:00)bigbodiehard Wrote: Still not fixed.

then you have to be more specific. you english is too bad.
(2012-05-07, 17:03)bobrap Wrote: Trying to use folder.jpg option for tv, but, it doesn't seem to be working for me. If I download a new folder.jpg with artwork downloader, the correct file is in the show folder, but, not in the skin. Using tri panel. Maybe a problem with my setup or script? Thanks.

folder,jpg for what?

workin here. just tested.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-05-07, 22:08)phil65 Wrote: [quote='crimsonfury' pid='1097236' dateline='1336421009']
So let me get this right.... If I download the Git zip and install by zip, every update to the Git will auto update on my system without me having to do anything? I want to make sure I am getting the current major changes easily.

you have to type "git pull" in git bash/linux terminal to update the skin after you cloned the repo with "git pull git://..". if that isn´t enough just read one of the thousand git howtos out there.

So smart git will monitor the changes on git code site for this and will update my theme? I have never really dealt with updating GIT... And just a note I'm on Win7-64.
(2012-05-07, 22:22)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2012-05-07, 22:08)phil65 Wrote: [quote='crimsonfury' pid='1097236' dateline='1336421009']

So smart git will monitor the changes on git code site for this and will update my theme? I have never really dealt with updating GIT... And just a note I'm on Win7-64.

you start smart git and press the pull button. skin gets updated then.
http://www.syntevo.com/smartgit/document...page=clone
http://www.syntevo.com/smartgit/document...?page=pull
I think I'll wait for Final release... Sounds a little to involved and I don't want to totally mess up my setup.

Only another couple weeks right? Wink
I think this is a bug ?
-when having both clearart and logo for a movie
-when pausing movie, clearart and logo are both displayed and are overlapping.
uff this skin is soo good..is one thing..is about random movies in widget 2 that you fix, but can you fix it to work with vpl too?will not random movies in vpl..the same movies all the time..thx
(2012-05-07, 22:20)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-07, 19:24)bobrap Wrote:
(2012-05-07, 18:20)phil65 Wrote: then you have to be more specific. you english is too bad.

folder,jpg for what?

Any suggestions for me to try and see what's wrong? Know you're busy, but, appreciate the help.
Never mind, I think I fingered it out. Smile
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2012-05-07, 22:28)crimsonfury Wrote: I think I'll wait for Final release... Sounds a little to involved and I don't want to totally mess up my setup.

Only another couple weeks right? Wink

right.
(2012-05-07, 22:51)bobrap Wrote:
(2012-05-07, 22:20)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-07, 19:24)bobrap Wrote: Sorry, meant poster.jpg Blush

Any suggestions for me to try and see what's wrong? Know you're busy, but, appreciate the help.
Never mind, I think I fingered it out. Smile

please check everything before posting. stuff like this just costs us time.
(2012-05-07, 22:45)coolio99 Wrote: uff this skin is soo good..is one thing..is about random movies in widget 2 that you fix, but can you fix it to work with vpl too?will not random movies in vpl..the same movies all the time..thx

too bad english, i do not understand.
(2012-05-07, 22:33)Mat99 Wrote: I think this is a bug ?

will check. sure you´re using the latest version?
ok....movie refresh when you have vpl..playlist dosent work in widget 2
(2012-05-07, 23:21)phil65 Wrote:

yes, I think:

mathieu@Goldorak ~/.xbmc/addons/skin.aeon.nox $ git pull git://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox.git
From git://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox
* branch HEAD -> FETCH_HEAD
Already up-to-date.

And another one I think with comics menu: I dont suceed to activate comics menu on main menu
(2012-05-07, 23:21)phil65 Wrote:

Yep i have it to
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07