• 81(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-05-07, 23:34)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-05-07, 23:21)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-07, 22:33)Mat99 Wrote: I think this is a bug ?
-when having both clearart and logo for a movie
-when pausing movie, clearart and logo are both displayed and are overlapping.

will check. sure you´re using the latest version?
Yep i have it to

ok. wait some min, will be fixed then.
fixed. please check.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-05-07, 23:42)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-07, 23:34)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-05-07, 23:21)phil65 Wrote: will check. sure you´re using the latest version?
Yep i have it to

ok. wait some min, will be fixed then.
fixed. please check.

It's working now.
the new vis is now also almost ready btw (with one of the brand new infopanels Tongue ). hope you enjoy it (works best with setting to rotate and option in artistslideshow ativated to download additional info)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
I have a request... Could you make it so that the fanart setting (yes, no, extra) is independent between Movies and TV shows? I like fanart on for TV shows, but I prefer to turn it off for movies as I like the wall view which renders fanart pretty much useless and a tad bit distracting IMHO.

Awesome looking skin BTW! Good job!
(2012-05-08, 02:23)RockDawg Wrote: I have a request... Could you make it so that the fanart setting (yes, no, extra) is independent between Movies and TV shows? I like fanart on for TV shows, but I prefer to turn it off for movies as I like the wall view which renders fanart pretty much useless and a tad bit distracting IMHO.

done.
(2012-05-08, 02:38)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-08, 02:23)RockDawg Wrote: I have a request... Could you make it so that the fanart setting (yes, no, extra) is independent between Movies and TV shows? I like fanart on for TV shows, but I prefer to turn it off for movies as I like the wall view which renders fanart pretty much useless and a tad bit distracting IMHO.

done.

Holy crap that was fast! Thanks!
I'm not sure if this is a skin feature or a feature of XBMC it's self. However when your scrolling through your vast number of movies at high speed a little box appears to let you know how far in the alphabet you are. If that is possible that would be amazing. It is something form confluence that I liked. It really helps when your collection is hitting over 1000 movies.
(2012-05-08, 04:58)Drazzilb Wrote: I'm not sure if this is a skin feature or a feature of XBMC it's self. However when your scrolling through your vast number of movies at high speed a little box appears to let you know how far in the alphabet you are. If that is possible that would be amazing. It is something form confluence that I liked. It really helps when your collection is hitting over 1000 movies.

already there, in top bar
Hey Guys,

First, thank you for a great skin, I love it to death.

I did have one small request tho if its possible.

In the Movie Viewtypes, The Showcase one. is it possible to have a switch or another viewtype called "Showcase mini", which has the poster size at 2/3 or current size, so you can see alittle more or the fanart.

Dont know how big of a hassle it would be etc or if its even possible for me to do it in its current version, even tho i have looked Tongue

Thumber.
Running Kodi Krypton/Aeon Nox Silvo on Nvidia Shield
(2012-05-08, 07:58)thumber Wrote: Hey Guys,

First, thank you for a great skin, I love it to death.

I did have one small request tho if its possible.

In the Movie Viewtypes, The Showcase one. is it possible to have a switch or another viewtype called "Showcase mini", which has the poster size at 2/3 or current size, so you can see alittle more or the fanart.

Dont know how big of a hassle it would be etc or if its even possible for me to do it in its current version, even tho i have looked Tongue

Thumber.

no, would mean too much work. we have small shift view.
I haven't used XBMC for a long time and now looking at the gallery for this skin I'm amazed and a little bit overwhelmed to be honest Smile Thanks for the awesome skin to all the devs and other poeple who helped.
(2012-05-08, 08:38)MrCrispy Wrote: I haven't used XBMC for a long time and now looking at the gallery for this skin I'm amazed and a little bit overwhelmed to be honest Smile Thanks for the awesome skin to all the devs and other poeple who helped.

you´ll be even more impressed when trying it out, i can guarantee Wink

Wow ! Looks fantastic ... great job dudes !
Guys

Which xml file do I need to edit to change the default active button in the Info screen for Movies from "Play" to "Cinema".

Thanks in advance.
My God... That looks hot.
REALLY Impressed with the latest work. You make this better every day. I use Aeon since it's first conception, and man has it grown under your supervision.

Suggestion:
Would it be possible to add something to the Kiosk modes? I would love to have the buttons for all the artwork updates and refreshes in the infoscreens (music, movies, tvshows, episodes) removed when kiosk mode (both modes) is on. Makes it look cleaner.

Again: Impressed! Thanks for all your hard work and time.
Joy In Repitition
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07