• 165(current)
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents
Did a full library update and had a strange error. I have GIT installed, well I used GIT bash to install couch so assuming everything with that should be ok.

Quote:13:29:14 INFO [otato.core.plugins.manage] Updating manage library: J:\Movies YYYY-2009\13:29:18 ERROR [tato.core.plugins.scanner] Couldn find any movie files for meet the parents 200013:29:27 ERROR [potato.core._base.updater] Failed using GIT updater, running from source, you need to have GIT installed. GitCommandFailedException: Command 'rev-parse HEAD' failed in C:\Users\Sidney\Apps\Couch_Server\CouchPotatoServer (1):
'git' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

need any more info let me know Big Grin
(2012-04-30, 01:19)jakks Wrote: Download folder set as E:\Temp Downloads
Movie destination set as E:\Temp Downloads\Movies
(...)
00:17:10 ERROR [ app.lib.cron.renamer] Download folder and movie destination shouldn't be the same. Change it in Settings >> Renaming.
Should be quite obvious - shouldn't it?
The "Movie destination" is the folder where Couch Potato will move the finished downloads to, it cannot be a subdirectory of the download folder.

Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Cheers I changed the Download folder to E:\Temp Downloads\Movies and Movie destination to D:\Movies and it's all working now
Hardware - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L 8TB / Amazon Fire TV Stick
Software - NZBget / Radarr / Sonarr / uTorrent / Plex / NZB 360

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
Is there really no one else following all the directions to install CouchpotatoServer to the letter and failing?

When trying to start the service:
start-stop-daemon: unable to chdir() to /usr/local/sbin/CouchPotatoServer/ (No such file or directory)

Changing script to my app install path gives no error on starting, but doesn't work, and when stopping, says:

No process in pidfile '/var/run/couchpotato/server.pid' found running; none killed.
(2012-04-29, 03:13)tonybeccar Wrote: I am trying to use V2, but I keep getting the same error: "Tried to download, but none of the downloaders are enabled", and I have 2 downloaders enabled and well configured.. any idea of what may be going on?

I'm getting this now. I'm not sure what has changed as it was working fine yesterday.

I've dis/renabled sab and no fix.

Edit...a couple of restarts and it seems to be working again now.
(2012-04-28, 21:14)RockDawg Wrote: I am running v1 and I can't get it to run my post-processing script that runs Ember Media Manager. I put the file (test.bat) in the main CP directory and ticked the Post-Processing Script setting and for the path I entered "test.bat", but it never seems to run. I also tried creating the folder C:\script\, put the file in that folder and then entered "C\script\test.bat for the path, but still nothing happens. The script works if I run it manually.

Am I doing something wrong?

Can anyone help with this? Is anyone running a post-processing script?

See an update happened. I can't connect to V2 using third party android apps. Keep getting authorization errors. I made no changes to my setup. I can connect using the web interface on both external and internal IPs.
I noticed that in v1 movies are searched also by "year" but in v2 this don't seem to work that way. E.G. "Dark Knight Rises, The" is snatched as "The Dark Knight 2011". Any solution to this?

*As far as the torrents are concerns.
Any recent issues with V2 not properly moving / renaming stuff?

The logs indicate everything is cool, it even says "Removing leftover files" but nothing is ever moved. There are no errors.
Is V2 out for Windows yet
(2012-05-08, 14:47)Mrkennedy Wrote: Is V2 out for Windows yet

Just use the source works good on Win7.
(2012-05-08, 15:19)TeKo Wrote:

I'm sure others are wondering this also, but how do you run or compile the source on windows?

The latest Windows Binary is 4 months old.
something happen with the api in v2 recently? After an update the IMDB plugin and nzb unity are no longer working..
(2012-05-08, 22:41)zag Wrote:
(2012-05-08, 15:19)TeKo Wrote:

I'm sure others are wondering this also, but how do you run or compile the source on windows?

Install Python and run couchpotato.py
(2012-05-09, 01:56)sonic00 Wrote:
(2012-05-08, 22:41)zag Wrote:
(2012-05-08, 15:19)TeKo Wrote: Just use the source works good on Win7.

Install Python and run couchpotato.py

rename to couchpotato.pyw and you will hide the command window to Wink

• 165(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents11